[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tubbers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: 1353357224318.gif (835KB, 225x300px) Image search: [Google]
1353357224318.gif
835KB, 225x300px
Is it better for me to wait until I lose a ton of fat to work out or is it better to do it while being a fattie?

And also, does nofap help with losing weight?
>>
Nofap won't help with shit, it's all broscience.
If you're legitimately obese go on a diet and lose weight before working out, for the sake of your joints.
If chubby or slightly fat then start working out so you have something to look forward to on the cut.
>>
>>34526977
I would like to know the answer to the same question for grills. Cardio until I burn a good amount of fat or both cardio and lifting?
>>
>>34527007
Do lifting while burning fat if you want more muscle tone.
>>
>>34527006
I'm on the chubby side, I guess. Do you have any tips on dieting besides starving? I actually lost 30 lbs before, but gained like 60 lbs as a rebound, and my trick was to just starve myself and shit a lot.

>>34527007
For grills, wouldn't it be easier to do cardio and lose weight? We're in this together fam
>>
>>34527046
>>34527048
I don't know. I've had some people suggest I keep doing both and other people suggest I just cut the fat first. I was under the impression that if I lift as well as cardio, my metabolic rate (while not working out) will be higher. therefore, i'll burn more in general. I don't think I have the hormones as a chick to make "gainz" even if I am lifting, but my out-of-shape boyfriend is trying to tell me if I lift, I'll look chubbier before I slim down.
>>
While.
>>
>>34527071
Because we're kind of on the same boat of losing weight, we should be pen pals and chill.

What have you tried to do to lose weight?
>>
>>34527071

You people are fucking mental.
>>
>>34527094
Got contacts? I could use a buddy going through the next three months.
>>
>>34526977
>>34527007
Start lifting.

>>34527094
The autism
>>
>>34527048
Read the sticky goddammit.
Count all your calories throughout the day and eat at a caloric deficit. It's not that hard, just cut a meal or stop snacking or something, the weight loss will come over time, don't starve yourself or you'll just rebound.
>>34527071
You do have the hormones for it but you probably not be wanting to make "gainz" as a woman. Just lift so you can tone up your body so you don't look like cottage cheese.
>>
>>34526977
Ex-330lb beefgoblin here. Start lifting immediately. Lifting as a fatass, even while cutting hard, is like lifting while bulking for normal people. You just have infinite stores of energy. Your joins will be absolutely fine as long as your form is, anyone who says otherwise is a retard.

Think of it like this: How would the knees of a 300lb dude squatting 150lb suffer more than the knees of a 200lb dude squatting 350? Yeah, they wouldn't.

What you need to avoid is high impact shit. DON'T RUN. Don't even walk for long distances, you'll turn your menisci to mush. Use the rowing machine, or a bike (with good form) or an elliptical, or maybe swim (easy on the knees but hell on your shoulders) if you wanna do cardio, though to be fair, if you're quite fat, doing cardio to lose weight is like pissing in the ocean. Sure, it does SOMETHING, but not much compared to the caloric deficit you'll generate by fixing your diet.

Don't delay lifting even for a day. Noobgains+fat stores will make you progress like you're on roids. The improvement in posture will make you look leaner faster. Everything about lifting is awesome when you start your transformation. Do it.
>>
>>34527120
Exactly, I don't want to be big. I want to be tight.

My plan currently is to cut back the upper body lifting. Most of my lifting will be lowerbody/core stuff. Squats for days. Upping my cardio as well. I'll still do upper body, just not as much.
>>
>>34527120
>>34527140
Thanks so much for the tip, that info seems really helpful. Thanks for the rebound addition, by the way, it's definitely gonna be something I'll keep in mind.
>>
>>34527140
>Noobgains+fat stores will make you progress like you're on roids.
Yeah, this is my concern.
>>
>>34527153
>Exactly, I don't want to be big. I want to be tight.

lol, excuses already
Nobody gets big overnight. You won't wake up looking like the hulk if you accidentally touch a barbell. It takes years. Resistance training is absolutely required to look anywhere near decent.
>>
>>34527140
What workouts would you recommend?
>>
>>34527195
That's a good thing, why would it be a concern? It's not like you HAVE to keep lifting if you start getting "too strong", though honestly I don't get how that's even possible. You can't get huge by accident, stop worrying and start working.
>>
>>34527204
Excuse where? I've already been lifting for 3 months now. I understand i'm not going to suddenly blow up, lol. My entire argument with my boyfriend was me saying, no I won't get big because A. i'm a female and B. it takes effort to get big. He was saying lifting will bulk me, naturally.

Learn to read, fag.
>>
>>34527210
The sticky 1xF.

Or any 5x5 routine like SS, SL, ICF to start with.
I'm not gonna do your reading for you, the info is all combined up there. If you can't invest 30minutes educating yourself then how do you suppose you'll invest the next year in fixing your body and the rest of your life in maintaining it?
>>
>>34527153
Do upper body equally to lower body.
Your healthy bf% is much higher than a mans so your arms and torso won't look manish, and you'll avoid having those fatty upper arms most girls get.
>>
>>34527232
Eh, we're all anonymous here, I got mixed up and thought you were OP. Do your thing. Disregard the gains goblin.
>>
>>34527248
Thanks fam
>>
Chubby OP, were you going to post kik/skype so we can be fitness friends or nah?
>>
File: 1434057621959.jpg (34KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1434057621959.jpg
34KB, 720x720px
>>34526977
saved in my Pepe folder tbh fam
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.