[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Started working out a year ago. was a week fat ass. Just benched

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1443930087636.jpg (59KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1443930087636.jpg
59KB, 1024x576px
Started working out a year ago. was a week fat ass. Just benched 225 for the first time last weekend. but im still fat. what kind of cardio should I be doing????
>>
>>34523708
i think you shouldn't worry about cardio until you're already losing weight only by diet

having said that, greg nuckols wrote about cardio for strength trainees and he'll have you do something like 20 minutes on the bike (search the article)
>>
>>34523708
Sounds like me starting out. I just posted in the running thread. I'm a big and tall guy. I started at 300lbs fat and 6'4". I'm now about 230 at my leanest, but I put on a lot of muscle. It took about 5 years.

I went for strength first before cutting down like you. I'm very endomorphic. I put on muscle super easy, but my body just does not like letting go of fat. So I have to work in cardio into my weekly routine to create the deficit or break even. I jog 3 miles in 30 min twice a week when I'm trying to add muscle to keep my fat from getting out of hand. When I cut in the spring, my diet has to be in check and I add a 3rd day of jogging.

Get your diet in order though, seriously. It made a huge difference for me. It took me a couple of months toying with macros and total calorie intake to find what works for me. The food will seem boring, and relatively it is, but it makes your cheat days so much more savory and deserved.
>>
What about biking?
>>
riding my dick 5x5
>>
>>34523844
I did. Im using the BMR and BMI to calculate exactly how much protein, carbs and fat i need in a day. I keep the Protein high and the carbs low. I lost 40 pounds last Christmas but it has stopped. yet I don't do cardio. so im wondering what to do for cardio. HIT or circuits or what?
>>
>>34523708
Where did you buy those panties? I need it for reasons.
>>
>>34523996
lmao
>>
>>34523943
I tried HIIT. For me personally, I had a harder time holding onto gains using HIIT during a cut. So I go for a regular jog. It works better for me. I think it's just going to have to be another one of those things that you'll have to experiment with.
>>
>>34523708
Start distance running. You end up spending a lot of calories running, and it helps you eat better as you are more aware of how your food fuels you. A box of craft mac and cheese the night before makes my runs super hard, but black rice and salmon with lots of veggies can make me feel like I am flying.
>>
That is a man right
>>
>>34524057
thanks
>>
>>34524100
Who cares if it's a man or not, the panties would still look good on my gf ass
>>
File: fit1.png (783KB, 1200x1078px) Image search: [Google]
fit1.png
783KB, 1200x1078px
>>34523708
>that butt
>>
>>34524116
dude its a save from /b/
>>
>>34524143
Doesn't answer if guy or girl
>>
>>34524191
>still can't tell immediately just by looking at fat distribution
pls
>>
>>34524120
Google Miss Alice.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.