[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why the fuck do treadmills even exist? Why would you pay for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1440203423752.png (572KB, 540x387px) Image search: [Google]
1440203423752.png
572KB, 540x387px
Why the fuck do treadmills even exist? Why would you pay for a gym membership to do cardio it's literally the biggest waste of money, just go outside and run in the park or something.

All that money could be spent on weights which are actually useful and have little to no free alternatives.
>>
>>34520985

Why the hate bro? seriously
>>
>>34520985

what else are white girls going to do at the gym?
>>
how else can i do incline cardio

walk up a fucking hill?
>>
>>34520985
not everyone has parks close to their house
not every place is safe to run
some people are self conscious and dont like exercising in the public eye
some people like the convenience of measuring their progress with a device
some people can't be motivated to run unless they have a tv monitor to watch
it's convenient if you're doing cardio and lifting to have it all right there
there ya go, right off the top of my head. do some brainstorming yourself I'm sure there's more reasons.
>>
>>34521037
get fucked by tyrone and jamal
>>
It's cold.
>>
I have ankles that roll very easily, and I will always twist my ankles outside.

Treadmill is my saviour..
>>
>>34520985
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTAAsCNK7RA
>>
>>34520985
some people get asthma if they run outside because of the trees and shit if they live near them. some people prefer to run in air conditioning / where it isnt freezing outside. some people like to watch tv on the monitor in the gym. why do you care
>>
>>34521096
I quit running because my ankles are fucked up. Especially the right one. It will never fully recover from one of the injuries. Could treadmill help me? It's not only about twisting it, it hurts when I jumping for example. Does that treadmill shit amortize my moves enough so mu pussy ankles won't get damaged even more?
>>
>>34521254
you'd be better off on an elliptical. very low impact. I had to stick with those for quite a while after I broke my back.
>>
>>34520985
WEATHER
E
A
T
H
E
R
>>
File: 1265yu55.jpg (106KB, 900x589px) Image search: [Google]
1265yu55.jpg
106KB, 900x589px
>>34520985

>what is winter
>what is rain
>what is night
>what is urban lifestyle

apart from the actual practical advantages to a treadmill, i myself run differently when running outside and running inside. Running outside is more obstacle orientated. Maintaining my speed through maneuvering. I listen to music.

When I run on treadmill I can keep following whatever audiobook I'm currently hooked onto. I can't do that while running outside - to many impressions. Depends on what I'm in the mood for.
>>
>>34521261
thanks mate
>>
>>34521142
that was pretty impressive tbh fam
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.