[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you keep track of your diet or calories? I don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_2015-10-12-17-39-22.png (148KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-10-12-17-39-22.png
148KB, 720x1280px
How do you keep track of your diet or calories?

I don't want to use apps for obvious reasons
>>
Counted when I was on permacut from fatty mode. Now I don't count. I just eat what feels right. Eat more if I'm not gaining mass and cut back if I can't see my abs.
>>
>>34515236
this is the actually healthy not obsessive way to do it
>>
>>34515236
>what feels right
That'll work if you want to maintain weight, not change it. Not to mention what feels right could be utter shit
>>
>>34515215
see scooby's video called "how to measure food". gives a pretty good idea on how to get accurate measurements. it's more work than using an app tho.
>>34516948
varies from person to person. "what feels right" can be fine if you're just trying to cut slowly or maintain, but obviously if you're cutting to get into a weight class or preparing for a contest, you'll have to have pretty exact measurements of food intake.
>>
Build a meal plan and eat the same things every day. Works for me
>>
>>34516948
For instance I'm bulking now. So I eat my meals to a point of being full and just watch my weight to make sure it's going up and watch my fat to make sure it's not going up too quickly. Also doesn't hurt that I've got a pretty good idea of how many calories are in food so I keep a mental note.
>>
>>34515215
The obvious reason being that you're not rooted and don't have XPrivacy installed? You can restrict any permission you want. I downloaded some Chinese Spotify knockoff and now I have a music streaming app that can stream every song I want for free, because I comfortably turned off all of the shitty permissions and only gave it access to the internet, for streaming. The Chinese government isn't going to be stealing any of my information. The app is called NetEase, if you're interested.
>>
>>34515236
This is a good approach UNLESS your appetite is fucked (ie: you're always/never hungry). I can literally eat 1000kcal a day and not feel theneed for more food, not even a skelly btw
>>
I don't count calories but that's because I'm not a fat fuck and know what a normal meal fucking looks like.
>>
>obvious reasons
Just get an app faggot
>>
If you really dont want to count calories then spend the time making a proper meal plan that hits your goal for calories each day.

The advantage is you just have to weigh out your meals and know that as long as you follow your recipe your portions will have the amount of calories you need.

It took me a few hours to make a meal plan with 5 different days where each day has the same breakfast, with a different lunch and dinner plus a bunch of snacks. But at least I know I'm hitting my 3000 calories each day as long as I follow the recipes.

So either spend 30 seconds counting calories every meal or spend a few hours making a plan and then follow that. Either way, if you want to reach your goals you can't be a lazy faggot.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.