[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Creatine

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (27KB, 293x502px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27KB, 293x502px
Creatine. And how it's worked for you , specifically Optimum Nutritions Creatine powder (picture related). And can I just have creatine without protein powder ? Yes and I know about the loading phase and maintain phase. Just a general thread on how creatine has done wonders for you or how it's done nothing for you
>>
Bump for interest
>>
>>34511104
I use the BPI sports one and shit it worked for me. I still take ON whey protein to reach macros. Prob in the best shape of my life. Normies always assume im on sterons (srs)
>>
File: blackfuckinglenny.png (885KB, 967x978px) Image search: [Google]
blackfuckinglenny.png
885KB, 967x978px
>>34511104
Doesn't matter which brand you buy it's all the same shit and some have prettier logos. Seems like it just slightly speeds up recovery time and helps me pump out an extra rep on certain lifts. The downside being I fart all the time while taking it for some reason.

>mfw crop dusting niggas
>>
>>34511104
Buy the cheapest, most pure creatine monohydrate.
If you can get one that's cheaper than the one you currently have, buy that the next time you run out.

It's a pretty basic compound, and the only thing you might be deficient in, while on a diet based on chicken.
>>
>>34511104

Water becomes more useful to your body is basically what is does. A lot like how BCAA's make protein more useful for your body. With that being said, you have to drink way more water to make creatine useful.

Improved recovery time, more mass in muscle but not as hard/dense, helps with bulking, If I could do 8 or 9 reps without creatine I could get 10 reps with creatine.

It's some good shit and anyone who denies it''s usefulness is fucking delusional.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Creatine_supplements
>>
>>34511143
>>34511176

Funny how we both have pretty much the same answer fam
>>
I bought some blueberry flavoured creatine and the taste is pretty nasty.

Noticed a little more focus but that was probably a placebo.
>>
>>34511104
Creatine makes you (me at least) huge, and gives me a lot more strenght, but it disapears when i stop, so i am not taking this meme suplement again.

I only recoment it for people with confidence issues.
>>
Creatine makes your natural threshold increase by 10-17%. The coolest part is you keep your strength off of it for a long time. You only lose endurance.
>>
I take it. I've noticed more consistent gains while taking creatine. It's very cheap and easy to mix in with my daily proton shake so I don't see any reason not to take it. It works, but it's relatively subtle, it's not going to give you a 25% gain on your lifts instantly.
>>
You will never go wrong with Green Bulge or controlled labs products. Great strength gains off the creatine and noticed after I stopped cycle I was much flatter then when on cycle.
>>
>>34511104
just take 5g creatine monohydrate daily. forget about the loading phase. you don't need to take anything else with it, its a standalone supp. pce bitch.
>>
>>34511104

Should I eat my creatine while cutting as well question mark
>>
>>34514405

>Using voice typing
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.