[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Good Morning /fit/!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

/b/tard here,

Decided to go ahead and start working out so that I don't look like the majority of the betas on /b/, but I have a question.

I am now getting up at 5am to get a 40 min workout, and then eat some oatmeal. Is that suggested (eating brkfst AFTER working out)?
>>
File: 2015-09-20 23.04.59.jpg (374KB, 1071x787px) Image search: [Google]
2015-09-20 23.04.59.jpg
374KB, 1071x787px
>>34509222
>eating after workout
>>
>>34509232
Hence me asking anon. I am obviously not well educated on such matters.
>>
>>34509222
Wow what a faggot, it's like there is no fucking sticky what so ever
>>
/b/

failed normie central, pls go....

you need to be somewhat autistic to actually achieve fitness goals.
>>
>>34509222

Fuck off back to /b/ you can get all the attention you want there.
>>
File: 1443463092288.jpg (65KB, 585x585px) Image search: [Google]
1443463092288.jpg
65KB, 585x585px
Alright you shit since everyone else in this thread is being a blantant speg I'll give you a few pieces of advice.

Make sure that when you're doing cardio you actually have the machine set to C A R D I O and are holding onto the HR monitor bars the entire time. It looks like you did what most fatasfatasses do on cardio machines: hop on for 40 minutes at barely 0 resistance and feel like you did an actual workout. Trust me, you didn't do shit.

For the sake of energy, it's going to be more efficient to eat food before working out as opposed to eating food after working out. When you decide to eat isn't a big deal, but if you intend on doing real C A R D I O that early it's optimal for you to have at least 3-400 cal in your system before doing your workout.

Also get a MyFitnessPal so you can track your eating you fat shit and

R E A D T H E S T I C K Y
>>
Well, they have a point, you should have read the sticky. You should have used Google search as well. Literally just do some cardio in the AM and if you can, some weightlifting. The first step is wanting to change... Good luck!
>>
>>34509271

Read the sticky then you fucking moron.
>>
I love threads like these.
But honestly how do you miss the sticky?
Its got a walking fucking dinosaur.
>>
>>34509222
Sure.
Basic differences to set you aside from the novice runner should be HIIT or High Intensity Interval Training

Also google what aerobic running and anerobic running is and learn how to build your diet around your goals.

You wont get results with a really good routine and a shit diet.
Say bye to sugar now, and make sure you try and get a gym membership.

Also start a sport because many people use the gym as a hobby and I am one of those who strongly disagrees and thinks life can be enjoyed a number of other ways while using the gym as a supplement to aid in recovery from my sports.
>>
>>34509602
That's bad advice time of eating I important

Eat breakfast at 5-7
Lunch at 10-12
Dinner at 1-3

These are optimal times for metabolism and digesting food

Lear 5x5 and do that 3x a week
And cardio on your off days
If you want to lose weight dieting is more effective than training
>>
File: top kek bra.jpg (57KB, 609x607px) Image search: [Google]
top kek bra.jpg
57KB, 609x607px
>>34509771
>metabolism and digesting food
>>
>>34509602
this
>>
>>34509771
>These are optimal times for metabolism

Kill yourself.
>>
Hey don't listen to these faggots that are discouraging you. They're never going to make it anyways. As long as you truly want to change, and look good then you will do it.
>>
>>34509771

I know that you're just baiting, but

>No mention of timezones
>No mention of AM/PM

Who are you trying to ruse?
>>
there is an entire google full of scholarly articles on this exact topic if you'd spent ten seconds trying to answer your own question

if you're even too braindead to do even that and insist on making 4chin spoonfeed you, the giant READ ME BEFORE POSTING sticky has condensed all of these stupid questions into a faq for you

if you can't do that, good luck tracking macros and hitting the gym consistently and intensely
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.