[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me /fit/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 7228638_orig.jpg (56KB, 1024x672px) Image search: [Google]
7228638_orig.jpg
56KB, 1024x672px
/fit/ be honest with me...

I've been a fat shit all my life, and my dad is finally kicking me out of the house. I'm 18, 6'0 and weigh 272 pounds. My only hope now is the military. to make something out of myself. And my dad is giving me 3 months to get out of the house.

So is it achievable? is it possible to lose enough weight to join? I think the maximum weight for someone of my height is 210.

If possible, could someone tell me exactly what I need to do to achieve that? I'm willing to do whatever it takes at this point.
>>
>>34505328
it achievable just shut the fuck up join a gym and work your ass off
>>
depends on the branch.
i went into the army and had to get down to 26% bodyfat using the rope and choke method. did it in 5 months. went from 260 to 210 @ 5'7"
>>
You fucking dumb shit, if you want life advice don't come on here.

But to answer your question, of course it is. But it'll take you at least a year to do, and you're going to get a shitload of loose skin out of it.
>>
>>34505380
Did you not read the post?He says he has to do it in 3 months you fucktard.
>>
>>34505393

And I gave him his answer, dipshit. Fuck off.
>>
>>34505328
To lose that weight over 3 months you would have to have a 2400 cal deficit a day. Now, someone your weight can survive off nothing but water and vitamin supplements so yes it is possible to drop the weight in that time I don't recommend doing that though as usually it is done with medical professionals checking you for deficiencies every so often and I doubt you can afford that. I'd say 9 months is realistic for getting there without fasting.

I'd try and bargain with him that as long as you can document your weight loss and physical training and money accumulation he extends it to at least 6 months and you work on earning enough money to support yourself the last 3 months of the time it will take.
>>
>>34505328
just go to college dumbass
>>
>>34505485
cant afford that

>>34505471
Thats a chance I'll have to take i guess. thank you anon
>>
>>34505502
same anon back again, don't take the chance m8. You can find odd jobs to make some cash, find a friend who you can crash with for a month or two. Upping it from 3 to 5 months would change the max cals you could have from 150 a day (requires medical supervision to be safe) to 900 or so (vitamins + veggies + lean meat + lots of water, is doable without health complications).

Your dad wants you to succeed, this is tough love. If you show progress you can get an extension. Have a written plan with goals and deadlines to show him.
>>
The military won't make something out of you, only you can do that.
>>
>>34505328
You realize the military won't take you if you're over a certain body fat, I think it was 22% for dudes and 33% for chicks. So uh no, the military won't help you in three months. They'll tell you to lose the weight and come back. If you're able to drop fucking 70 pounds to get to the maximum allowed weight in three months, spoiler alert, you didn't need the military.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.