[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

help me heal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

https://youtu.be/JygkeXk9g3g

hey guys, neighbors security cam caught me getting hit by a car, luckily my girlfriend was not in the car yet and is unharmed. DUI victim/survivor here. ive been home from the trauma center for about a week now, i cant lift due to stitches/staples/etc and still am having trouble walking. i was running a test/tren/var cutting cycle. should i continue cycle or drop some compounds? id like to lose as little mass as i can during this healing. process, but id also like to continue my cut. doctors said at the deficit im at, i will drastically slow my healing process, is this true? i know this is a jumbled mess but im living it up on a ton of hydrocodone right now.

fun facts:
-car was going 40+mph
-the car that i was getting into saved my life
-bitch had an empty bottle of jack daniels, opiates, and a meth pipe in her passenger seat.
-16 stitches, 5 staples, 13 open wounds, NO BROKEN BONES THANK FUCKING GOD, NO INTERNAL INJURIES HOLY SHIT.

also, if anyone can even guess this, what is an acceptable settlement for this? how much money would you expect/accept?
>>
>>34501351
OP's body looks like my heart...
>>
>>34501470
bro thats deep... do you need a hug?
>>
>>34501491
dunno...
>>
>>34501351
Stop fucking cycling, you dumb shit, and eat at maintenance.

A year from now, when your injuries aren't healing, you'll wonder why, and it's because you were too dumb to eat a normal amount after a once in a lifetime accident. Your body doesn't just magically put itself back together again. Losing mass is less important than your body stitching itself back together with strong bonds. You need collagen, which is protein. Eat.
>>
>>34501351
not your blog or your lawyer
>>
>>34501351
non natties deserve to die
>>
>>34501517
OP please do this.
>>
Murder him.
>>
I was in a car at a redlight, bitch slammed into me behind @ 40mph & totaled my car. Only injuries were "wiplash" and total insurance settlement was $17.7k Of that, I saw $6,500 (the rest went to the chiropractor & lawyer)
>>
>>34501517
for real. Stop the cycle and eat at maintence or even above. You will need more cals to heal properly
>>
>>34501351
Just sacrifice your cut and mass for now.

If you don't you'll never be able to perform to your previous ability, eventually leading to your suicide.
>>
>Stop the cycle

Fuck that shit. You need a working endocrine system.

If anything, drop the tren and var, bring the test to 500mg/w and add in some growth. IIRC they give like 15+IU per day to burn victims so maybe around 6-8 (do your own research tho).
>>
Shit, bro. Listen to your doctor (and tell him about your cycle) and your lawyer, not /fit/. You can catch up on your gains later.

I would assume you'll get enough cash from the settlement to cover your medical and legal fees, the cost of the car, and the value of the work you'll miss by being injured.
>>
>>34501351
Get a lawyer or go to reddit and ask. They are helpful in these matters, not being sarcastic.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.