[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Baby Weights

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20151011_101745.jpg (1MB, 1836x2095px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151011_101745.jpg
1MB, 1836x2095px
Do middle-aged women really think they're getting anything out of doing one set of 20 with these tiny fuckers? Why is this such a prominent phenomenon at the gym? What are they trying to accomplish?
>>
they're toning shitlord
>>
>>34499214
Why does it bother you so much? Let them be and focus on your own workout, you probably are a DYEL that needs it as much as they do.
>>
LMAO they're getting more than you on account of your BETA GENETICS.

K
I
L
L

Y
O
U
R
S
E
L
F
>>
>>34499226
Kek
>>
>>34499214
>using baby weights
>shitty form
>retarded pace
Women, man, I just can't even...
>>
>be 10
>over at girl friends house doing whatever
>see her mom doing some weird yoga exercises using 0.5 kilo weights
>ask why she is doing so little
>"the movement is much more important than the weight, little anon "
>thought why even bother with the weight at that time but didn't say anything

I get letting her do yoga as her own thing but for fuck sake don't try to brainwash a 10yo kid
>>
>>34499214
They're ignorant or lazy. They're not accomplishing anything, they're just wasting time.
>>
>>34499812
she's right though
>>
>>34499214

I have to use these to because I have a back and neck problem. I have to build up muscle again slowly. Stop judging people you DYEL faggot, you don't know what they are dealing with.
>>
The gym knows that that bitch weights like 5lb dumbbells are useless, but it gives the people who has no idea what they are doing in lifting the idea that they are actually lifting weights and doing some shit. Like stay at home moms who go there to "tone". Those light ass dumbbell's color is usually like pink and baby blue so that it doesn't look intimidating.
>>
File: 1387110710178.jpg (634KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1387110710178.jpg
634KB, 1920x1080px
>Be driving home from uni
>Crossing intersection
>Get hit by some dumb street racing wiggers
>Wake up in hospital
>Something cut into my left arm and the muscles were damaged
>Physical therapy bro says to use these while I rebuild my muscles around scar tissue
>Can't curl 5lb weight
>Sad frog
>See an amputee who is shredded as fuark at rehabilitation
>Let's get down to business.mp3
>3 years pass, arm gets stronger
>Winters/cold rainy days are awful as the old scars start hurting like a mofo

Seriously, why does the weather make my old injuries hurt?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.