[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need a good routine. I just started back at the gym a month

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (138KB, 754x1216px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
138KB, 754x1216px
I need a good routine.
I just started back at the gym a month or so ago and need a better routine than whatever random thing my gym bro is doing
6'2"
170lbs
I want to build muscle but I don't want to bulk too much, I still want abs
What does /fit/ recommend?
>>
>>34497910
Then I hope you enjoy putting on minimal muscle over years and years of tracking your training.

If you want to put on muscle, the best way to go about it is a bulking diet, get over losing your faggot abs, then cutting away the fat. You'll get the results you want in far less time

Read the fucking sticky
>>
>>34497935
I read the sticky, I didn't say I didn't want to bulk. I just don't want to put on an excessive amount of fat if I can avoid it.
>>
File: h5C260574.gif (800KB, 444x225px) Image search: [Google]
h5C260574.gif
800KB, 444x225px
Never gonna make it.

>muh abs
>>
>>34497910
You can do something like mini bulk/cut cycles so 3 months bulk followed by 1 month cut this way if done lean you should just slightly lose abs only to get them back after cut.

Gl man but honestly for true muscle and as quickly as possible you might have to let go of that ego.
>>
>>34498022
>>34498072
Ok fuck it, I'll bulk
I still need a good routine and what weight should I bulk to?
>>
>>34498124
Fuck you its in the sticky.
>>
>>34498169
I read the fucking sticky, I've looked at the routines. I'm asking what for recommendations on which one would be best for my goals and current body.
If you don't know but have the urge to post in a thread to read the fucking sticky instead of being useful for once go post in a tfw no gf thread as you can probably relate to that a little better, faggot
>>
>>34497951
Just be fucking careful about your diet; bulk clean, shoot for a a caloric excess of 300 kcal, use scoobys bmr calculator and read the fucking sticky again
>>
>>34498297
Just do starting strength like the one given in the sticky ; as long as your routine has dips, squats, deadlifts and overhead press it's a good routine and everything else is just seasoning

Just START and good luck
>>
File: image.jpg (20KB, 325x258px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20KB, 325x258px
>>34498329
>as long as your routine has dips
>>
If I do say the stronglifts 5x5 and clean bulk would I be hurting myself to workout 5 times a week rather than 3?
>>
>>34498764
are you retarded? Do you want to get big and strong? Do the following program:

>Workout A
Squat - 3x5
Bench - 3 to 5x5
Barbell Row - 3 to 5x5+
Curls + Lateral Raises

>Workout B
Squat - 1x5
Military Press - 3 to 5x5
Deadlift - 1x5
Chinups - as many reps as possible in 5 minutes
Dips - as many reps as possible in 5 minutes
Ab Work (crunches, ab wheel, etc)

bam. there you go.
The "+" on the barbell row designates that you can train the last set to failure with proper form.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.