[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's the story you've heard 400 times this month, I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: Eminem alfcake.jpg (28KB, 350x357px) Image search: [Google]
Eminem alfcake.jpg
28KB, 350x357px
It's the story you've heard 400 times this month, I'm fat and don't want to be. I've started eating better and lost 10 pounds already. Now i want to start exercising, but there's a catch, or 3.

I want a workout routine that works with the following stipulations, I'm too ashamed to go out in public and run, I'm too poor to get a gym membership and I live in an apartment and downstairs neighbours suck so it's gotta be insanely low impact.

>Read the sticky

I did. Was helpful for diet and proper mentality, didn't have any workout routines that worked for me.

>prison workout

Good idea, except burpees are too high impact and i can barely do 2 pushups
>>
>proper mentality
>too ashamed to go out in public and run
>refuses to even train pushups

sorry anon but you're never going to make it
>>
>>34497493
Step 1: Stop being a bitch
Step 2: Walk a lot
Step 3: ?!?
Step 4: Be not fat
>>
>>34497493
have fun
>>
>>34497507

I'm willing to do pushups obviously, but I'm looking for something to burn more calories. Since i can only do 2 pushups at a time that's not a very effective routine is it?
>>
>>34497510

Good advice. I'd rather something a little more intense than walking, shit takes a big chunk out of your day
>>
>>34497522

eat less food to burn calories. do those two pushups and negatives to get better at them and be able to do more pushups. can't you see that you're coming up with excuses to continue being a useless piece of shit?
>>
>>34497493
Run a night then. That´s what i use to do. Got a small forest nearby, go and run there. Comfy too!
>>
>>34497535
if you're fat anything more intense than walking will destroy your knees. Still, weight loss is 99% diet, if you don't count your calories CORRECTLY you will never make it.
>>
If you're too fat then I recommend just eating 500 calories below your TDEE. That way you'll lose around a pound a week and you have more than enough time to lose all that fat by next spring.

IE: The sticky
>>
>>34497544
>I'm fat and don't want to be. I've started eating better and lost 10 pounds already.

Eat better. Eat less. That's all you need to do to lose weight.

Also, stop being such a bitch. Holy shit.
>>
>>34497544

I love the negative reinforcement. Plus being degraded is a fetish of mine, so, thanks for that
>>
>>34497555
>>34497569

I want to work out on top of counting calories to speed up the process.
>>
File: 1442532091485.jpg (54KB, 467x700px) Image search: [Google]
1442532091485.jpg
54KB, 467x700px
>>34497599
lose too fast and you'll end up looking like a deflated balloon
>>
>>34497493
Do yoga. You're a carbon copy of my sisters friend. He was poor, fat, socially retarded. Looked up Yoga videos on YouTube. 1 year late he was down 100 some odd pounds, zero impact and just cost his Internet bill.
>>
Step 1: Figure out your TDEE, eat less than ~500 calories less than maintenance every day
Step 2: Walk 30-45 minutes a day

That's what you need in the beginning if you're fat. When you get skinnier and your joints/knees get more used to walking a lot you can start running, cycling or swimming.
>>
>>34497493
>Massive pussy detected.

If you can't or won't run you pathetic tub of lard then walk at a fast pace or go swim at the community pool.

>Boo hoo, it takes time out of my day.
If it was going to be easy you would have done it already. You seem to want a way to achieve your goals without any fucking effort or time commitment. It's exactly this mentality that had caused you to be a fat fuck in the first place.

>Confirmed for not going to make it
>>
Run at night.
>>
>hes back in his pink Alf shirt
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.