[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will the crushing loneliness stop when I get /fit/ and get

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 8

File: 1425246099960.jpg (24KB, 505x375px) Image search: [Google]
1425246099960.jpg
24KB, 505x375px
Will the crushing loneliness stop when I get /fit/ and get a girlfriend?
>>
yes even if only temporary
>>
>>32148473
The loneliness ends when you get a wife and start a family.

Sorry, but just a gf won't help end it.
>>
>>32148473
The ride never ends.
>>
>>32148517
>2015
>wife

Good lord.
>>
>>32148473
nope the first month depending if u get laid or not. wondering is she even real. checking ur phone doing sets hope whatever austimo thing u texted her didn't turn her off.
the minute she starts texting less you will presume she found somebody else.

no matter how far you've gone dating her thx to /fit/ you will always assume u never made it
>>
>>32148542
>Being this deluded.
>Ever.
The Jews have gotten to you, kid. Of course they got to 75% of woman first.

So I geuss I can see your issue.
>>
>>32148680
explain how the jews got to my girls, based anon?

(not being sarcastic, i want to know why i hate women, yet want to fuck all of them.)
>>
File: 1405212540923.jpg (138KB, 970x582px) Image search: [Google]
1405212540923.jpg
138KB, 970x582px
>>32148680
>the jews have gotten to those who choose not to marry
>>
>>32148594
>not getting laid even before she becomes your gf

wat
>>
File: manic laugh.gif (966KB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
manic laugh.gif
966KB, 200x150px
>>32148594
>tfw you know she found somebody else

Lifting keeps me sane at this point.
>>
Yes and no, dating causes you to have higher highs and lower lows in terms of emotions.
I think that most happy and functional relationships are made of people who can be happy without them.
>>
>>32148717
>explain how the jews got to my girls, based anon?
Modern feminism, through the biased media. Laws and corrupt judges that base court outcomes on gender, race, and "equality."

They have just been taught how to take advantage of a system that is flawed.

>yet want to fuck all of them.
Human Nature to take part in reproduction.

Honestly, 75% is a little much, but there are a lot more than you would think.
>>
>>32148746
this is /fit/ the minute a girl gives you her number and texts u you auto assume u have a gf
>>
>>32148801
It's a bit fucked up that feeling passionately about someone can decrease the chances of the relationship working out, but this has been the case for me anyway.
>>
Fuck you OP.
Fuck the cunts who told you loneliness ends when you get a wife / gf / fit /

The loneliness ends when you find out your destiny in life. I've been married twice, loneliest fucking phase in my entire life. Fuck I was never happy during my marriage. Convinced that she is the one, but it was all an illusion. Had 3 children, and 1 died during labour. 2 are in college now, couldn't be more proud of them but at the same time I know they wouldn't come back once they leave.

The loneliness will never end, you can hide from it temporarily with whatever you convince will make you less lonely but someday you will understand that no matter what choices you made in life the loneliness always comes back.

I was fit, WAS, played rugby and almost went pro, but a career ending knee injury made me rethink my life decision.

Went on to college and majored in Finance, worked in an auditing firm(not the big 4 obv), and now looking to start my own.

Life has become impersonal, life has always been impersonal, people don't interact with you unless you are a mean to certain end. YOU WILL DIE ALONE.
>>
File: Taylor-Swift2.jpg (78KB, 615x774px) Image search: [Google]
Taylor-Swift2.jpg
78KB, 615x774px
>>32148804
girls want to be treated like "ladies"

yet they slut and whore themselves around

I hate the 21st century

> in pic one woman worth living and lifting for
>>
File: 1422163591933.png (126KB, 809x294px) Image search: [Google]
1422163591933.png
126KB, 809x294px
Anon you are never alone.
>>
>>32148473
Nope. It never ends. In fact, once you get a gf the ride just starts, cos that relationship will end, wether it oficially does, or you loose interest in eachother and just keep on it cos "at least i have a gf".

Oldfag here btw.

My advice, find a hobby, something you fucking love, thats the only way to keep you floating.
>>
>>32148955
it's hard to want to do my hobby because i'm so lonely. I just wither in loneliness on /fit/ thinking about what my oneitis is doing. Or i lift, it is the only escape.
>>
>>32148473
No, being independently happy is an integral part of a happy relationship.

Expecting a significant other to uplift your normal state is unfair and unachievable, OP.

You are the master of your state of mind or you're the slave to it. The former brings happiness, the latter brings this thread
>>
>>32148985
Iktf. Lurk more. Try mountaineering. Lot of fit qts and chances are you are gonna meet someone that is a little less superficial than the average. But always keep in mind that you are on your own. Its is what it is.
>>
No having a gf is nice but if your obsessed with her being the "one"you will always be disappointed true love does exist but only for the select few. Immerse yourself with a hobby you like and go deep into it and know it inside out. Could be something as simple as collecting items/electronics or becoming shredded in a specifc body part .

Realise that even great guys who have made it like tiger woods for example still cheat on their wives. Because he still felt lonely and horny as fuck
>>
>>32149024
>independently happy

Thats an illusion unless you are a sociopath.

Stop looking for hapyness and aim for good times and experiences. Again, mountaineering can bring that into your life OP
>>
If you're lonely get some friends and be more social. Also if you have that hole in your uh.. Heart that doesnt seem to fill Its probably a lack of self esteem.
>>
File: 1424940037813.jpg (265KB, 874x1189px) Image search: [Google]
1424940037813.jpg
265KB, 874x1189px
Nope. After years of being with her, you'll be sleeping together and realize that you really don't love her. You'll have a panic attack and you won't be able to do anything about it, because she's asleep, and you wouldn't want to let her down by telling her how you truly feel. You then suppress this feeling for the rest of your life, but it's still nagging you in the back of your mind. You get married, have children, but you will always have that empty, lonely feeling inside.
>>
>>32148473
Loneliness isn't something you solve with another person, it's something you solve with yourself. Until you can enjoy your own company, you will be unable to enjoy the company of others. Because if you're this upset over someone not being there, imagine how you'll feel when someone gets there and then leaves. Also, chances are your desire to be with them will end up being what pushes them away.

There are plenty of people in relationships who still feel alone.

tl;dr: Appreciate your own company or no one else will.
>>
>>32148985
>It's hard doing my hobby.
You must not enjoy it that much. Get a new hobby.

When I was young (middle school) I played football, wrestling, and baseball. Freshman year of high school I couldn't do any contact sports due to medical conditions. What did I do? I decided to pick up throwing the javelin and discus. Which led me into weight training.

After high school, I went to college and only had time to lift, study, sleep, eat, and go to work. This was a terrible time of my life. No hobbies, but lifting.

After college I decided I would find something better to do. I relearned how to play the piano, cello, and the ocorina. All of which I quit playing my 7th grade year.

I got into collecting books, of which I have a mini library in my house now. I do origami. I love to do service for others and helping those in need.

What kept me to do these things? Nothing. I did them because I had nothing for some time and used that to my advantage.

Oh, something fun I saw from another anon. Start to watch movies in chronological order from the 1900's to present day. I plan to do this some time soon.
>>
One thing I learned, OP, is that you get used to be bummed out, you kinda like to be the victim.
Appreciate what you have.

Or you will be miserable even with a good life. Believe me, that has happened to me.
>>
>>32148913

>angry at 21st century women who slut around
>idolizes a woman that writes a song for every man she's fucked and snubbed
>>
lol no it's forever
>>
>>32149165
Sorry you're unhappy man. There's an outlook on life that will change how you experience things. Affects your quality of life. Denying yourself a label like happiness is a serious hindrance on your quality of life
>>
File: 1416507997756.jpg (101KB, 874x841px) Image search: [Google]
1416507997756.jpg
101KB, 874x841px
>>32149332
shit
>>
>>32149450
Its me and I'm seriouslly interested. Could you ellaborate? I'm an oldfag but im allways willing to learn.
>>
>>32148517>>32148473
Everything moves in cycles. Loneliness will come no matter what you attain, just like happiness may only be achieved through constant struggle. This is how neurotransmitters force us into action. We are happy one minute, cold the next, disgusted with what we have in another fleeting moment, but the cycle continues.
Know this and conquer.
>>
>>32148473
No, as soon as you get into a big fight with her you will realize that relying on someone else to provide you with happiness is stupid.
>>
>>32149885
Did you come up with that or can provide some proofs? Its interesting and youll make a big favor to an anon
>>
No. Love yourself first. If you can't be happy with yourself and have to rely on this other person for validation, you will come to resent her too.
>>
>>32149982
Honestly, what I said is based on my own experience, i.e. it's pseudoscience, subjective, etc. It has vague justification with evolutionary biology, circadian rhythms, things like that, but I have no source or direct proofs.
>>
>>32148874
this is probably the most depressing thing i've ever read
>>
>lift a lot
>get swole
>get multiple gf's
>they all leave me because i'm too self absorbed and spend all my free time in the gym

damn
>>
>>32149024
This dude gets it OP.

I've had a qt3,14 for over a year, I've always been in good shape from running but this year hit the weights and watched my intake hard, yesterday she said she likes feeling my abs when we hug.

On the other hand a year ago I had a good group of friends, but some have moved and I've realised others like the taste of their own shit too much to see past it. I'm changing jobs so a bit stressed, gf has exams so supporting her and planning holidays, and I'm pretty stoked about my fitness yet they get butthurt I won't watch them play vidya and eat pizza every night.

Just find what makes you happy, and know some days you'll think you're going wrong but stick with it.
>>
>>32149274
>Appreciate your own company or no one else will.

How does one do that ?
>>
>>32148517

What you mean to say is that the loneliness ends, but the constant nagging begins. Sounds ironic, but you're going to miss the loneliness.
>>
>>32148680

The Jewish women got to my wallet. At least they want to. Prenup all the way baby

>cryingbrendanfrasier.jpg
>>
>>32152543

Be interested in the world around you. Read and learn lots. Disregard humanity. Leave it behind.
>>
>>32152643
thats why you get a gf that isn't a morning person. i get up at 6 and she gets up at 9. 3 sweet hours to myself.
>>
>>32152675

>your own company
> be interested in the world.

What ? I don't understand. Also, how disregarding humanity and learning a lot will help me ?
>>
>>32151124
>not getting a girl who will lift with you

Try that
>>
>>32152693
You will find more things that bring you joy by doing so. Take an interest in a certain hobby or reading a certain genre. Things that make you personally happy doing so. Stuff that doesn't require, or always have to require an SO to do it with you.
>>
File: 1380280252820.jpg (828KB, 1648x1304px) Image search: [Google]
1380280252820.jpg
828KB, 1648x1304px
>>32149152
>becoming shredded in a specifc body part
thats not a fuckin hobby
lifting and bodybuilding already fills that niche no need to go full boring tier

try drawing/painting, sculpting, making your own music, fashion, literature/writing your own book, sports/combat sports,cars,making your own furniture, theres tons of other hobbies

>not working on your 80's wedge during the day with some lemonade/beer, then cooking a bbq and inviting anyone you possibly know and having drinks and meat during a warm summers eve..
>>
Yep. You get a form through the post when you reach a 1000lb total. Fill the form in, send it back and you get a 6/10 avg gf
When you reach a 1500lb total you can trade it in for a qt3.14 high test gf
>>
>>32152721

How things that bring me joy make me comfortable with my own company ?

Sorry if I ask stupid questions, but i don't see the link.
>>
>>32152746
Because when you wrap yourself up in something you love doing, you won't worry about company at all. It won't be on your mind. You will be focused on that something and doing so will just overall make you happy.
>>
>>32148473
it stops when you disregard feelings and focus on what you really want

our mind is mixed by what we are and the need for sex
>>
>>32152759
I don't think that arguments carry a lot of weight to be honest. There are plenty of people who get lonely regardless of their hobby, or their level of autism for it (chrischan for example.) You can catch glimpses of this on pretty much any board.

I think what you're saying though is to ignore that feeling and continue focusing on your favorite activity and to delude yourself into contentedness.
>>
>>32148473

The crushing unstoppable bullshit that comes with a GF starts after a few months though.
>>
>>32148473
No, we are born alone and we die alone anon.
>>
>>32148874
Just because you haven't found loved ones to spend time with doesn't mean the rest of us can't.
>>
>>32152746
Stop living your life like theres a goal you can hit to be happy. Being content should be a way of living. Do things that you enjoy and work on them. Stay busy.

Your life does not begin when you attain happiness.
>>
>>32148874
youre a grown ass man posting on /fit/ of course youre a retard.
>>
>>32149263

I'm genuinely scared that this will happen.
>>
>>32152929
>Born alone

Yea you're a fuckin' miracle, guy.
>>
I know this girl who watches Scrubs alone during her free time. Gone through all seasons over +20 times. Watches it too when we're hanging comfortably doing nothing. She describes it as like listening to a podcast.

I'm pretty sure that's her form of coping with loneliness. Comparable to watching SOL anime.
>>
>>32148473
Probably not. If you are lucky it might just become an intense bitterness which drives your every action and gives you a total indifference to others.
>>
>>32148473
Only as long as you block the reality from your mind: your girlfriend is a fucking whore and a stupid one at that. Stay virgin son.
>>
>>32152759
so why even talk to females in the first place if you're so happy by your lonesome?
>>
>>32148473
Since I've started lifting, i have gone from 1 to 5plaete daedlife and LMA0.5plaete squat to 3.5 plate squat. It has been hard.

Since I have started lifting, I haven't touched or seen any boobs, save for the ones on the internet. That is a 100% reduction in boobs since starting lifting. Haven't had a date since I touched a barbell.

I am absolutely irrefutable anecdotal proof that getting stronger doesn't guarantee a gf.
Thread posts: 68
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.