[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Britshits getting buttblasted over the beach

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7

File: ProtonWorldBTFOfatties.jpg (48KB, 488x481px) Image search: [Google]
ProtonWorldBTFOfatties.jpg
48KB, 488x481px
http://www.thedrum.com/news/2015/04/24/provocative-protein-world-beach-body-ad-vandalised-protestors-ban-petition-gains

Fatties have gone on a vandalism campaign, and based Proton World is mocking fatties on Twitter.

So /fit/, do you look forward to more companies making fun of fatties as a PR strategy?
>>
File: protonworldangrytwatters.png (135KB, 638x887px) Image search: [Google]
protonworldangrytwatters.png
135KB, 638x887px
>>
>tfw following random companies for being anti-fat
>>
>people saying it's bad business
>I've literally never heard of them before today
>now checking out their products

Top jej
>>
>>32085335
And its a meme company. Its very overpriced for the shit and small range of products they have. Packaging is made to look pretty to attract their fitgrills.
>>
>people with their real life accounts with vandalising threats in a not-3rd world country which has real internet laws and can put them in jail

Fat confirmed for damaging brains.
>>
File: kek.jpg (44KB, 535x346px) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
44KB, 535x346px
>>32085374
different anon here.

that may be, but their CEO is fucking based. pic related.
>>
>>32085374
Yeah not that I'll buy anything, but as they say "any publicity is good publicity"
>>
>>32085222
hahahahaahahahaha
R E K T
E
K
T
>>
Why would women buy protein shakes?

>fit bird in ad
>fatties and feminazis sperg out
>fit lads buy more shakes

Marketing genius
>>
>>32085408
You'd be surprised how willing SJWs are to take violent action against things they disagree with

They've been vandaising UKIP signs in the run up to the general election too.
>>
>>32085429

lololololololol
>>
The company sounds fucking based.

>We absolutely have no intention of removing the adverts because of a minority making a lot of noise.
>We sell our products in over 50 countries to more than 300,000 customers. Most of them are women. How could we possibly be sexist? It is a shame that in 2015 there are still a minority who aren't focusing on celebrating those who aspire to be healthier, fitter and stronger.
>>
File: 1292807233056.jpg (68KB, 635x438px) Image search: [Google]
1292807233056.jpg
68KB, 635x438px
>>32085429
>>
>Making fun of fatties

No, it just ends up making people insecure and embarrassed to go the gym. Instead they should encourage fatties to go to the gym.
>>
File: 1385748334041.jpg (10KB, 247x248px) Image search: [Google]
1385748334041.jpg
10KB, 247x248px
>>32085222
>direct action
Those fatasses wouldn't even be able to do it indirectly even if they tried.
>>
>>32086026
Bullshit. That's just a bad excuse. They should be shamed everywhere, so the gym is just like anywhere else they're mocked openly in public.
>>
>>32085211
Im gonna order something for my gf from PW just because they hate fatties. They / their CEO seems pretty based
>>
File: 1391373545934.gif (797KB, 245x160px) Image search: [Google]
1391373545934.gif
797KB, 245x160px
>>32086065
But nigger, what if they were shamed in public everywhere BUT in a gym or when they are working out ?
Maybe they'll fucking keep on working their asses out in the gyms and get healthy.
>>
>>32086026
The rabid SJW/FA/HAES who are offended and whining right now are the ones who would never go to the gym anyway. How would you encourage them to improve themselves when they would take that as an attack? Nah, Protein World are doing it right, the people who have the same attitude as them are potential customers, those who get enraged about people striving to have a fit body are irrelevant for them. This whole "shitstorm" is the best that could happen to this company, garnering tons of sympathy and exposure to new potential customers.
>>
the fatties getting assblasted by the PW twitter manager is the best thing
>>
>>32085554
>You'd be surprised how willing SJWs are to take violent action against things they disagree with

It's funny, because these are the same people that campaign against violence
>>
>>32086145
This.

You'll never see a steakhouse pandering to militant Vegans.
>>
File: british media.jpg (146KB, 1024x492px) Image search: [Google]
british media.jpg
146KB, 1024x492px
>>32085554
So tolerant.
>>
>>32085885
What's it got to do with gender? I thought this was about health?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.