[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5

File: question.jpg (165KB, 454x340px) Image search: [Google]
question.jpg
165KB, 454x340px
A lot of CBT pictures show you posing in front of your bathroom mirror with your sink visible, and I can see you deodorant, soap, creams and lotions, perfume, toothbrush and hair comb but I've noticed something VERY IMPORTANT is missing from every /fit/izen's hygiene kit.

Can you guess what is it?
>>
>>31737070
floss
>>
>>31737070
floss
>>
File: answer.jpg (168KB, 454x340px) Image search: [Google]
answer.jpg
168KB, 454x340px
>>31737082
That's right anon. You just earned yourself 10 Good Boy Points.

It saddens me to see so many young guys taking care of their bodies but neglecting their oral health. I can't stress enough hos important flossing is.

By flossing daily, you help remove plaque from the areas between your teeth where the toothbrush can't reach. This is important because plaque that is not removed by brushing and flossing can eventually harden into calculus or tartar.

If you find holding the floss difficult, you could try using a floss holder (sometimes called a flosser) or an interdental brush. These hold the floss for you and some people find them helpful. Some people find interdental brushes easier to use than floss. You can buy flossers and interdental brushes from pharmacists (chemists) and supermarkets.
>>
Cunt
>>
>>31737120
flossing is annoying and feels weird

just use a water-pick faggot
>>
>>31737141
Ah the old “can I stop flossing if I use my Waterpik®” controversy.

Here is my opinion Anon. This is an opinion developed after 22 years of observing the results of regular Waterpik® users and regular flossers. If one were to choose just one type of interproximal device (that’s the fancy dental word for “in between the teeth” ) one should choose floss. And here’s why.

If you use floss correctly, you are snapping it past the tight connection between your teeth and then (and this is key) you are moving the floss up and down pressing it against one of the two teeth first and then pressing it against the other of the two teeth next before snapping it out from between the two teeth. That all important moving up and down along the side of the tooth and under the gumline is what makes floss so important. That one simple maneuver removesplaque and bacteria from the side surfaces of the teeth that the toothbrush can not get at adequately. It is why it is so important to floss at least once daily. Yes, floss definitely helps remove spinach and food that gets stuck between teeth…but to a dentist, that is just a floss bonus. What we really love about floss is how it reduces the plaque and bacteria from between the teeth, creating a healthier environment for the gums and the teeth.

Waterpiks® use a pulsating stream of water that produces between 5-90 psi of pressure to remove food particles. As an adjunct to brushing and flossing, a Waterpik® is a wonderful complement to your oral health routine. When you use it instead of floss, however, you are no longer able to achieve the same results that moving floss tightly against the side surfaces of teeth and under the gum line provides. Waterpiks® essentially force food products out from between the teeth but they do not, in my opinion, create enough friction against the smooth surface of the sides of the teeth to remove plaque adequately.
>>
>>31737120
Damn son. I feel like I'm in a oral health advert. You went through all the trouble of making that image and reply so a few anons would see it? You a dentist or something? Nice job I guess lol
>>
>>31737202
No fucking way did you type that up that quickly. I have uncovered your ruse you sneaky dentist. Why go through all this trouble when you are probably just going to be called a faggot before the thread 404s? I admire your dedication to healthy teeth though
>>
Fuck you kill yourself
>>
>>31737202
Hey I got a question. I floss every day before I go to sleep and brush for at least 2 mins (I don't underestimate, trust) a day yet I still have yellow and brown shit building up between my teeth which I'm guessing is plaque. What the fuck is up with that?
>>
I remember seeing some anon sperg out about floss like a month ago

You're probably him
>>
>>31737500
Are you sure your flossing technique is appropriate? You have to run and push the floss against the surface of each teeth. So for each gap you should floss twice on opposite directions.
>>
>>31737533
Just twice? Seems kinda low
>>
>>31737120
>plaque that is not removed by brushing and flossing can eventually harden into calculus or tartar.
Will this be removed if you floss persistent enough?
>>
>>31737120
wtf
Are you some floss salesman that can't afford to send his kids to college?
>>
>>31737578
Twice as in two different surfaces. If you're flossing the gap itself you aren't doing anything. You have to floss the surface and base of each tooth.

>>31737579
No, flossing won't remove plaque, it will just prevent it's build up. If you already have plaque you have to go to a dentist and he will use the electric scaler to get rid of what you have.
>>
>>31737120
>keeping the question mark in the reveal image
Goddamn you that's not how it works
>>
>>31737120
he's right you know
>>
Are those little thingies that like, have a strip of floss between the ends good too? The ones that come in a 90 pack for like a dollar?

I can't get my hands in my mouth to use the string effectively
>>
>>31737692
see >>31737120
>>
File: mini_flosser_13.png (139KB, 264x223px) Image search: [Google]
mini_flosser_13.png
139KB, 264x223px
>>31737692
floss holders? yes they're just as good
>>
>>31737725
>>31737730
Fuck yeah I do this every day then

Drink hella coffee tho so my teeth are fuck'd

They look okay in the right light though, and I learned how to smile to accentuate the shape and color so I'm p happy
>>
>>31737120
This whole thread is cheesy as hell, but thanks, I've definitely been neglecting my flossing. I'll get on that. OP was not a faggot today
>>
>>31737202
I don't know why but I really like the fact that you're putting "®" after every mention of Waterpik.
>>
>>31737120
>This is important because plaque that is not removed by brushing and flossing can eventually harden into calculus or tartar
So by not brushing my teeth learn calculus? What?
>>
WTF is this thread ?!?
>>
Hey OP. I floss daily, but in between two of my bottom front teeth my gum starts bleeding. Every single time, no matter how hard i touch it with the floss.

The rest of my gums are fine. Am i going to die?
>>
>>31737070
>>31737120
This fucking guy shooping these pics just to use in this one thread
>>
>>31737438

I cant stop laughing at this reply for some reason. I havnt enjoyed a post on fit in so long.
>>
>>31737070
Faggot
>>31737438
>For you.
>>
File: wat do.png (814KB, 762x1024px) Image search: [Google]
wat do.png
814KB, 762x1024px
OP I got a little sore in my mouth right about at the blue spot. Wat do?
>>
>>31737120
OH BOY TIME FOR TENDIES
>>
>>31737070
I keep my floss in my drawers
>>
>>31743323
KANKER KANKER KANKER

>salt water and time
>>
>>31743342
Hoe de fuck wist jij nou weer dat ik Nederlands was?
>>
>>31743348
Lol
>>
>>31743348
>>31743342
Hoi haha ik ben ook Nederlands haha
>>
>>31743342
>>31743348
>>31743401
>>31743425
haha ik ben ook nederlands

ik neuk jullie allemaal de moeder xD
>>
>>31741908
You should go to a dentist. Bleeding sometimes is normal, but if this is happening daily it could be a sign of some health problem.
>>
>>31737070
You just made me buy one OP, hope I dont regret it.
Any tips how to get whiter teeth?
>>
File: acp-136_1z.jpg (125KB, 1600x385px) Image search: [Google]
acp-136_1z.jpg
125KB, 1600x385px
>>31744699
stop drinking coffee and fizzy drinks. Brush your teeth with a paste that contains baking soda, like pic related. The taste is not as good and it won't feel as fresh as other pastes but it will keep your teeth whiter. You can use mouthwash afterwards if you like the feel of a fresh breath.

Also, see >>31737626
If you didn't have a habit of flossing before you should go to a dentist to get plaques removed. Teeth whitening will not work if you already have plaque.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.