[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bulk or Cut?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: MFW.png (734KB, 692x463px) Image search: [Google]
MFW.png
734KB, 692x463px
Bulk or Cut, skinny fat here

http://i.imgur.com/7qbeI1k.jpg?1

http://imgur.com/ddfK7IK
>>
Cut you retarded fucking idiot
>>
how long will it take and what do?
>>
Bulk, if you cut you'll only get auschwitz "ottermode".

And looks like your protruding gut is caused by shit posture, not fat.
>>
But i want to be comfortable without a shirt on
>>
>>30088756
Are you stupid as hell? Skinnyfat people should never cut. You'll just turn into a skeleton.

Skinnyfat people who eat around maintenance are able to both build muscle and lose fat at the same time, with an appropriate exercise routine.
>>
>>30088793
So should i cardio and weight train?
>>
>>30088793
This guy is fatter than skinnyfat brej
>>
>>30088807
So should i cut?
>>
eat 2,600cals a day, get 8 hours of sleep, lift 5-6 times a week. try to keep it to an hour of lifting. more isn't necessarily better, but try to get some drop sets and forced reps every now and again.

for the average inactive male, 2,000cals is maintenance more or less. so 2,500-2,600 should be just about the same with some lifting. there's no muscle to cut to. you'll just lose the gut but be just as unathletic and unattractive naked.
>>
>>30088793
It's preference. Either you get skinny first, and bulk up later, or get some muscle and fatter then cut later.

With OP's build, I would recommend cutting. That's a pretty high bodyfat percentage to be starting a bulk, beginner or not.
>>
>>30088822
Go read the sticky and come back. You clearly don't even know the basics.
>>
>>30088826
Will cutting make me loose the gut and the fucking man tits? also its not gyno right?
>>
>>30088826
False. For people new to exercise, it is possible to become leaner and build muscle at the same time.

http://scoobysworkshop.com/gain-muscle-lose-fat/

Based Scoobs.
>>
File: Anterior Pelvic Tilt.jpg (97KB, 560x670px) Image search: [Google]
Anterior Pelvic Tilt.jpg
97KB, 560x670px
>>30088807
>This guy is fatter than skinnyfat
no, even with that mild gyno
>>
cut to skele mode, then bulk build muscle.

if you cut first, you'll be able to see your abs again. don't listen to these other retards.
>>
>>30088848
man so much conflicted information
>>
>>30088845
op, best way to fix lordosis is deadlifts. they hurt like week and you probably are going to be wobbling like a penguin for a while, but thats because the muscle in your back are straightening out your fucked up spine
>>
>>30088839

Yes. You also have anterior pelvic tilt/lordosis which is making your gut stick out even more than it should.

>>30088842

I'm not a huge fan of recomping. OP can still make progress starting with a cut if he's a complete beginner. By the time his noob gains finish he should be ready for a bulk.
>>
>>30088863
thanks for advice, i will start to weight train as well as do cardio
>>
>>30088872
Are there any ways to fix posture aside from deadlifts?
>>
>>30088848
But this is completely inefficient. It just makes you psychologically feel better racing towards being "lean", when you're actually wasting time in the long run in reaching true fitness.

The mentality of cut-first is similar to the pathology of people with anorexia.
>>
>>30088723

lift and do cardio after lifting
do SS with accessories + cardio to lose fat

lift first tho so you got strength

eat at maintenance

http://scoobysworkshop.com/calorie-calculator/
>>
>>30088896
I know i will be a skinny bitch, but atleast then i dont have to be ashamed of having titties, also seeing progress made would become easier as well as motivate me more
>>
>>30088902
thanks man
>>
>>30088875
Look up how to fix APT on Google. there's plenty of resources that'll help you.

>>30088896
There's a difference between cutting like you're aiming for your goal body and cutting to get a bit leaner.

OP doesn't have to drop down to single digits, but getting down to 10-15% from where he is shouldn't take very long at all.
>>
>>30088925
if im doing one hours worth of cardio and lifting such as 5x5 approximately how long will it take for me to loose the tits and belly?
>>
>>30088935
All about calories in and calories out. Read the sticky.

If you do it right, I'd say it shouldn't take more than a month or two of a deficit.
>>
>>30088935
the 5x5 is for strength gains, don't do that shit. there's a difference between strength gaining and muscle/mass gaining.

strength = really heavy weight, low reps (5x5)
muscle/mass = moderate to heavy weight, med reps (3x8-12)

i suggest this routine for you. http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/steve-cook-big-man-on-campus-12-week-college-trainer.html

scroll down the page for the workout plan
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.