[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright /fit/, I'm sure you all know the most popular variations

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 9

File: squats.jpg (24KB, 500x324px) Image search: [Google]
squats.jpg
24KB, 500x324px
Alright /fit/, I'm sure you all know the most popular variations of the squat. The three most common being the front squat, the high bar squat, and the low bar squat.

But now, I would like to introduce you to...
>>
File: ls1.jpg (20KB, 625x625px) Image search: [Google]
ls1.jpg
20KB, 625x625px
The LOWER bar squat.

Yes, the lower bar squat. Note the chambered rack position and lower placement on the back.
>>
File: ls2.jpg (21KB, 625x625px) Image search: [Google]
ls2.jpg
21KB, 625x625px
Allow me to show you an angled view as a better demonstration. The new squat position shows a clear benefit in back position, having a more upright torso. The hips and much more open compared to their variants, providing a greater stretch reflex coming out of the hole.
>>
File: ls3.jpg (20KB, 625x625px) Image search: [Google]
ls3.jpg
20KB, 625x625px
And now a view from the back.

Note the position of the bar against the back. The lower position has an added benefit of increasing the amount of pressure on the spine. As any experienced lifter can attest to, the increased pressure in conjunction with the valsalva maneuver will produce a greater amount of intraabdominal pressure and therefore greater stability.
>>
File: ls4.jpg (23KB, 625x625px) Image search: [Google]
ls4.jpg
23KB, 625x625px
Yes, the lower bar squat. Clearly a tool of champions, efficient in it's design from the chambered position of the bar to the freedom of an open groin while squatting.
>>
File: ls5.jpg (19KB, 625x625px) Image search: [Google]
ls5.jpg
19KB, 625x625px
As the picture demonstrates, the foot position necessary for a full ROM lower bar squat is wider than the average squat. The angle in which the feet must be spread from neutral is at minimum 45 degrees.
>>
How do you do this
>>
File: raucdg.jpg (54KB, 638x389px) Image search: [Google]
raucdg.jpg
54KB, 638x389px
>>29263540
>mfw
>>
can you please do on for deadlifts?
>>
>>29263540
>tfw someone reposts your drunk OC
:)
>>
File: broomsticksquats.png (5KB, 1019x297px) Image search: [Google]
broomsticksquats.png
5KB, 1019x297px
Here's some oc
>>
@OP
top kek
>>
>>29263549
>>29263579
>>29263594
>>29263604
>>29263624
Beautiful. Saved.
>>
Zercher's squat done retarded
>>
>>29263677
where did the cock come from though
>>
>>29263579
pls one for deadlifts
>>
>>29263692
>2014
>not lifting naked to increase natural test levels
>not placing weight on penis to increase girth

dyel?
>>
Yes! Can't wait to try out this new squat programme! I'll be dragging my knuckles off the ground in no time!
>>
File: Untitled.png (12KB, 1976x796px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
12KB, 1976x796px
>>29263693
Not OP but this is how things should look.
>>
>>29263766
deathsplits
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.