[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

there was a thread yesterday about streetfighting, which had

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 98
Thread images: 3

File: bitching.jpg (13KB, 235x157px) Image search: [Google]
bitching.jpg
13KB, 235x157px
there was a thread yesterday about streetfighting, which had 1080p streetfight videos.

post your best HD streetfight videos and discuss how you do into streetfighting mode

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efdbmgSlDrg
>>
>>26679403
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efdbmgSlDrg
These people are the scum of the earth. Why would you want to be like them?
>>
>>26679529
i dont, i just enjoy watching these scumpeople hurting each other
>>
>jumping around and shrieking
>BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH
>werldstar

Americans are such faggots, holy shit
>>
RED: danes (copenhagen) + swedes (helsingborg) vs BLACK: swedes (gothenburg)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAyvYjKUglQ
>>
>>26679403
LOL
That was pretty funny to watch. I thought those frat boys were gonna get the shit kicked out of them by those tatted beaners, but when they move the camera all the beaners are on the ground while the frat boys are beating the shit out of them
10/10, would bro. Especially purple polo dude, some guy tried to blind side him and he beat his shit up too.
>>
>>26679579

this is what all fights should be like

-STREETF?IGHT?INUG- -?INU A NUNUTSHELL-=

dont fight if you know you wont win
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HenuIIkVVFA
>>
>>26679624
even if you win you can still get punched in the face and it really sucks.
you never win a fight even if he doesn't hit you cause your hand will hurt.
>>
>>26679641
holy fuck those guards can fight
>now there's a clean-up on isle 5
kek'd
>>
>>26679594

Definitely. I thought red tanktop was gonna own that hick. Usually the guy who is more calm and collected is the one who knows his shit, and it's the guy jumping around like an enraged monkey with a banana up his ass that gets knocked out first punch. Playing through it again, I guess red tanktop was just scared, and trying to play it cool because he was with HIES BOYS NIGGA. But they got owned too. Guy with the bad fashion sense apparently has a lot of training. Solid double leg takedown and good mount control. 10/10for trolling those punks, would slap his ass n-n-no homo.
>>
>>26679403

Wonder how many people who watch these videos for fun have ever been in a fight,

I grew up in a bad neighborhood and had to fight alot, I remember been jumped by three, four guys at a time, or being caught in the middle of drive bys. Watching these videos just give me a headache remembering shit that happened.

Do people actually derive some sort of pleasure from watching this shit?

I have no problem sparring in a gym for the sake pushing people to get stronger, but fighting out of bravado and emotion is just fucking stupid, brush it off and walk.
>>
http://youtu.be/BhHWYjzpD8k
>>
>>26679403
You know what pisses me off about street fights? All the fuckers getting in the way trying to hold people back or separate people. Get the fuck out of the way, idiots. If I had a head full of steam and wanted to pound some guy, I'd be more likely to lash out at some well-meaning prick tugging at my sleeve than to calm down - doesn't matter if you were my best bro, my girlfriend, or my grandmother. Get the fuck out of the way.

(ps, I've never been in a real fight)
>>
>>26680097
i like that part on the videos, it creats tension and makes me look forward to the fight
>>
>>26679641
>kicking the knocked out guy's head twice.
security guards and policemen, they all do this shit. pathetic and dumb, that's what it is.
>>
>>26680235
Makes sense though, you don't want to walk past some guy who's playing dead only for him to stand up and punch you in the back of the head. Gotta neutralise them. To be fair the second guy probably didn't know the first guy had already made him unconscious.
>>
>>26680251
It's not that he was a danger at all. The first punch clearly knocked him out. He didn't have any weapons and probably was shitting his pants. In reality there are no super-villains standing up again after a punch like that pulling a gun. Also they are security. They are trained for shit like this. One of them should've just put some handcuffs on him and that's that.
>>
nothing beats this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmOpx0hpv8g
>>
>>26680359
Sweet
>>
>>26680322
This was a real clutch dude, they were probably hyped up with adrenaline and it was a total mess. You are facing 4 ( i didnt really check how many there are ) in an open and uncontrolled fight, there is literally no time for thinking rationally and also rethinking decision. What if some of the remaining guys suddendly pulled knifes and started stabbing your security bros? You would be busy handcuffing some idiot on the ground instead of being aware.

Yes, police does a lot of shit around the world, but this here was legit.
>>
>>26679743
this so much.
Got into a fight last wednesday with these crackheads. got to a point where I took on two at once. we beat the shit out of them for attacking my friend for no reason. One thing that was scary was that they never got knocked out. Seriously someone on crack is scary tough.

I hate fighting but not as much as I like seeing my friends or family getting hurt. these wshh videos etc usually appeal to wannabes/scared people/ nerds. even though it was awesome at the time, being chased down by a car and crackheads is not fucking something you wanna be doing.
>>
>>26680359
i dont know which one makes me more angry, the knocked out guy, who clearly deserved it
or the guy who knocked him out, who had nothing to do with him und hits him out of nowhere

or the pedestrains just standing there filming and screaming
>>
>>26679594

it was only one beaner, the other dude that got beat down was white.
>>
>>26680425
Seriously though, I usually would hate sucker punchers but the long haired guy was straight up bullying the other 2 who clearly did not want any part of it, he deserved to learn a lesson.
>>
>>26680359
keep watching the guy that throws the punch, backs down face to face with the guy but has no problem throwing a huge sucker punch.. he is absolute filth
>>
>>26680447
*tips fedora*

In real life, you have to get rid of a threat like that as fast as possible, lest someone get hurt. This is no fight club honor code bullshit, this is real life.
>>
>>>/asp/
Watching niggers and spics clobber themselves isn't fitness.
>>
>>26679403
been in two street fights in my 28 year old life. First time I was fined, second time I had to spent 20 days in prison. I regret the first one because I just got angry at a random person who got in my face after I had broken up with my girlfriend of two years (we were both drunk and I hooked him in the jaw and broke one of his rip by kicking him when he was down).
The second one I stood up for a friend who was being pushed around by two older guys. My friend was 18 they were 25-28 and I was 20. I hooked the other one like in my first fight but the other guy wouldn't step back so I tackled him and we wrestled on the ground until I could headbutt him until he was knocked out.
>>
this video is one of the best. guy is so cool. dressed nice. keeps his hat on.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmXMRI2hTVI
>>
>>26679403
Does anybody know the back story because I highly doubt that little faggot had a good reason for dragging all his friends into a fight.
>>
>>26680536
alcohol
>>
>>26680447
He didn't decide to hit him until the drunk punched the guy in the black and then went for the other guy.
>>
>>26679930
bwhahaha
>>
>>26680359
Nerve gas
>>
>>26679403
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZ1C5klmkTU
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSc485cKbMg
Probably one of my most favorite videos ever, when the karate guy goes into a stance its amazing.
>>
>>26680531
COLD
>>
>>26680531
that nigga wearing socks and sandles what do you expect
>>
>>26679579
that was the most organized and friendly fight ever especially that red guy who helped the black dude up what a bro
>>
>>26679579
>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAyvYjKUglQ
I was there actually, it wasn't 40 v 40 and the reds was both danes and swedes (Copenhagen and malmö).
>>
>>26680614
agreed. rivals this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZ0Qz-yqnUc
>>
>>26680614
>Amazing

You mean cringe worthy as fuck.
>>
>>26680642
>malmö
confirmed for lying faggot. It's FCK fans and fans from helsingborg.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=riNsgPxWlW4
>>
>>26680667
little dude is fucking sick
>>
>>26680729
http://youtu.be/KKwkMwylAZU
>>
>>26680667
kek

that kid has spirit for sure.
>>
>>26680667
Nice, but someone really should have stepped in for him at some point.
>>
>>26680820
>>26680820

He's going to be a very dangerous man when he discovers /fit and puts on some size.

pep trolled
>>
>>26680647
ahahahah rekt.

But having been in a proper fight myself I have to agree with the other anons in this thread who said this shit is kind of pathetic. It may be good for a cheap laugh but honestly fighting is not a good experience. Most of my first few fights were just a blur as the adrenaline basically shut off my brain. Also you never know what's going to happen, I've seen some weird shit like a guy hitting some huge dude on the back of his neck and the huge guy just collapsed, like unconscious. He must have hit a pressure point accidentally or something, when I talked to the huge guy after he was like 'I thought I'd died, everything went gray and I couldn't think properly'
>>
>>26680866
he boxes now
besides alot of what fit teaches is counter intuitive to fighting
>muh cardio

http://youtu.be/3oebrhvk0uE
>>
>>26680667
Why the fuck are they taking turns like it's some kind of honorary 1 vs. 1 kind of deal? They have no problem letting him fight 3 of him in a row, but they won't gang up on him, lel
>>
>>26680928
because its an organised fight. you would have to be a little bitch to agree 1 on 1 and then swarm a dude.
>>
>>26680943
Tag teaming a guy with 3 guys isn't a 1 on 1 either though
>>
>>26680958
yeah but at least its less homo then going all at once
>>
File: 1344732334110.jpg (83KB, 400x310px) Image search: [Google]
1344732334110.jpg
83KB, 400x310px
>>26680873

LOL, fighting. I am almost 30 years old. Have a black belt in a TMA. Also done some MMA and BJJ training. Not a tough guy though. I'm average height and body size. No muscle mass, like most of /fit.

- first fight,18 years old. A surfer bro told my college roommate to go back to China. Roommate Wing Chunned him. Then the whole lineup was like WUT DUD and jumped me and my two friends. We end up fighting ten guys in the cramped front hall of the house. I think there's a video somewhere. I got jumped by four guys and elbowed one in the jaw, other guys are hitting me in the back ineffectively. I pushed my way out. Then we all get chased to our car because the dumb bitch who was hosting the party was screaming we broke her window, even though it was actually her friends, the surfer bros. When I got home I was fine except for a small bump on my head. Wing Chun roommate was fine too.

- Second fight, 21 years old. A guy I was friends with insulted a different GF over a beer pong game. I saw red and hit him with a bar stool. Well, accounts differ. Some people say I hit him with it and others say I picked up the stool and angrily set it down in front of him. He did not fight back. I punched him a few times and left.

- Third scrap, 27 years old. Traveling in Eastern Europe and overhear some Americans in a bar. Sit down with them and buy them a shot. Two girls and a guy. Girls are both pretty and laughing at my jokes. Guy gets visibly angry even though I am talking to him and not his girlfriend. Asks me to fight. I say no and leave. I come back later and they are still there. Girls invite me to another bar. On the steps outside, the guy shakes my hand and while he is shaking my hand says "Fuck you". I turn his wrist and punch him. He falls off the stairs and doesn't get up. His girlfriend screams at me and calls me an asshole. Now he looks at my LinkedIn profile every other day and I think he is mad. I was just trying to make friends.

:-\
>>
>>26680958
the guy in the black tank top asked the first guy if he wanted to keep going, the other friend said he would go, looks like the guy in the tank agreed seeing as it was still 1v1

if you had to face 3 guys, its better one at a time, he knew it
>>
>>26680996
tl;dr
>>
>>26679403
>how you do into streetfighting mode

do some sort of grappling (judo/wrestling preferably) and some striking (boxing/kickboxing/muay thai). Or just train MMA. Krav Maga is shit

>inb4 the Jew army uses it

This is only because they have to learn how to do shit in a short period of time because training doesn't allow them to learn good striking/grappling, they learn the next best thing
>>
>>26681119
also, for the best fights on youtube, search for chechen fight or chechnya street fight, those kids are legit
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fndiH8f4r48
>>
>>26681165
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-Q2uQGUl2o
>>
>>26680447
Mate if you have ever been in a fight you would understand adrenaline does crazy shit to you, i've been in similiar situations and i'm telling you right now you are not thinking about honor, all you are thinking about is the quickest way to knock the person out without yourself getting hurt.
>>
>>26680996
You sound like an asshole
>>
>>26681378

I probably am
>>
>>26681198
that's some amazing fighting right there
>>
>>26681119

Read Animal MacYoungs blog about self defense.
There is this article where he tells about his first encounter with krav maga in the 80s, and then all the diluted shit which came with the mainstream boom.

Sickest shit iv'e seen til now for streetfighting is guys who did both, TMAs and fullcontact sports.

I've met this guy who does kettlebelltraining, was competition thaiboxer and grappler and wing chun teacher and learned NCGF from Jesse Glover.
He is outside the box and devastating at the same time. I'm mirin hard.
>>
>>26680996

I love how wing chun excels in the heat of the moment but sucks in any kind of organized competetive fight.

> In brawls i'm always chisaoing
> In sparring always kickboxing

Got to have an idea of both
>>
>>26679579
Denmark bringin the fuckin bass
>>
Question to the boxers: Is it normal to get hurt when you hold the mitts? My hands, forearms and elbows hurt after I hold the mitts for some heavyweights when goofing around. Are they punching so hard or am I doing something wrong?
>>
>>26681465

No dude, don't get it twisted, I don't believe in any margical TMA teh rill d34dly bs. Neither did roommate. His uncle was a teacher and he took classes since he was young. Guy knew how to throw a punch and even had some experience doing groundwork. He was not an MMA fighter. Surfer bro wasn't either. I don't think the other guy had any experience, he was just an asshole racist rich kid who felt bold because he had a lot of friends to back him up (usually the profile of a guy who starts fights IMO). Roomie punched him a few times, they grapped, went to the ground, roomie got put in guard, got past guard, hit him a few more times, they got pulled apart. We went to the door and that's where we got cornered and jumped by surfer bro's friends.
>>
>>26679641
all these shitty puns and sound effects, fucking americans always making me cringe with their shitty TV
>>
>>26681479
eh, some pain is normal I'd say. Be sure not just to hold the pats, but to "hit their punch", not sure how to put it
>>
>>26681505
I already do the "hit" (mitts would fly off my hands otherwise). But thanks.
>>
can somebody post the
>trained black guy vs untrained white guy street fight
video? Pls
>>
>>26681487

Who talked about "margic"? I refer to the unwatered down sellout shit.

When Helio Gracie announced that he fought Valdemar with JiuJitsu (which actually was newaza judo) i bet lots of people said "naahh, dont believe in magic".
Still that old asmathic 60 kg sticky survived against msucled up black valdemar.
>>
>>26681556

There is definitely good Wing Chun. There's a lot of Americanized, no-contact stuff too which I don't think would be very useful. I wasn't knocking what you said, my point which I probably didn't express very clearly, was that any training is better than none.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WsTiwl7P26M

I thought this guy's head was going to fucking explode
>>
>>26681573

ok. *fistbump*
Now lets get outta here fast before MMA shows up.
>>
this is the best street fight i've ever seen

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KS7hkwbKmBM
>>
>>26681582
>that last knee drop
Jesus Christ, that looked like death
Fucking lol at the "I'm here to wreck shit" guy getting wrecked
>>
Streetfights are shit. Do MMA if you want fair, fun fights. Streetfights are never 1v1, never fair, and are rarely worth it. There's no way to be "good" at streetfights aside from basic training in awareness, striking, grappling and blocking, because each fight is going to be so drastically different.

Fighting is a ton of fun and really satisfying, but do it reasonably. Don't go looking for streetfights.
>>
>>26681582
Fuark.
>>
>>26681479
I've seen old men hold the mitts for heavyweights without too much damage to themselves, so yeah, you're probably doing it wrong.
>>
>>26681582
i remember seeing that a couple years ago. those fucking kneedrops
>>
>>26681582
I'll never understand the mindset of that guy pummeling away at the poor dude. Guy is on the ground, and I suppose it's somewhat controlled - and he just keeps wailing on him with all he's got.
>>
>>26680359
ehh that's pretty lame
>>
>>26681724
He's a piece of shit savage.

That's why he went to jail, and that's why he's probably back in there again now.
>>
>>26681792

The guy who got permaderped wasn't exactly a valuable member of society, either. Opening monologue was about how he stabbed a guy in the neck. Also neo-nazis = shit.
>>
>all these fights
>and no epic beard man
http://youtu.be/RZgHOh6wPUk
it's like you've never been on /b/ or something
>>
File: duO23Hd.jpg (155KB, 495x700px) Image search: [Google]
duO23Hd.jpg
155KB, 495x700px
>>26681479
Are you holding your arms out when holding the pads? Try and hold them closer to your body if your arms are getting hurt. Make sure your hands aren't at some stupid angle, because you can really fuck your wrists up--this particularly applies to holding focus pads for hooks.

Is the padding in the pads adequate?

Don't be afraid to ask your coach/trainer/kru/whatever for some advice. They're not there to laugh at you, they're there to make you a better boxer, and a boxer with fucked up elbows is no good to anyone.
>>
>>26681603
amazing.
>>
>>26681863
This gives me a boner. I had only seen the gif so far. That grandpa is my new hero
>>
>>26681603
holy fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuk
>>
>>26679403
Wanna train for streetfighting?

Train Vale Tudo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKR59hvJW50
>>
>>26682741
That is at the same time the most brutal and the gayest thing I've ever watched.
>>
>>26679930
>yes yesss yesss
Thread posts: 98
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.