[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

One day last week i get a text from "Scott" Hes throwing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: 14184402.png (183KB, 792x719px) Image search: [Google]
14184402.png
183KB, 792x719px
One day last week i get a text from "Scott"
Hes throwing a 150 guest birthday party for his daughter April 1st.
Hes in the hospital "recuperating from the diagnosis of lung cancer" so of course he cannot talk on the phone because his lung cancer has caused him to be hearing impaired. seriously.
So He wants to book me for 4 hours and a lot of prints, totalling about $3200 but needs me to do him a favor.
He needs to send me $1500 first to pay the "event manager" through a bank account because the event hall does not accept credit cards.
I agreed to do so but under the condition that he pays my total booking fee in advance. I send him both invoices through square. He tries to get me to use a credit card processor other than square or paypal like "intuit, clover, total, cyan, or authorization net" because somehow his card only works with those.
I asked for the CC info via photo of the card so i could type it in myself to make sure it wouldn't work, he would not send a photo.
So this guy end up paying my booking fee through square for the $3200. Ive repeatedly told him that my bookings are non-refundable.
Then I called the party location. The event manager has no idea who scott is, has no party planned for april 1, and even if there was - they require 14 day in advance booking because a city permit is required for that large of an event.
Red flags. Red flags everywhere. But i have the money in my account so whatever. Anyway, so i told him that i did as he asked and went in person to pay the event manager in person with the 1500, and that he can pay me back after the party.
>>
>>17515
This enrages him. Alot.
He then decides hes canceling the party because his daughter is now also in the hospital and needs the money to cure her. (riiiight) I told him, im sorry sir but thats not my problem. it clearly states on my website that my booking fees are non-refundable, especially that close to the event (the following day). He demands that i go back down to the event hall and get the money back and send it to the event managers bank account. More bs on my part, i tell him i called the owner and the owner willing to have the party on a new date but will not give a refund. I tell him I am willing to do the same.
I sent square customer service screenshots of all our conversations to prove against any of his claims to try to get my clearly stated nonrefundable booking fee back.
He threatens to call the police. I tell him there has been no law broken on my part, and that this would be a civil case any way, and that i would show the cops the entire conversation of him agreeing to pay nonrefundable fees. He still demands me to send $1500 to his bank of america account.
I sent the bank account info he provided to the FBI.
All of my non-refundable booking fees have been cashed out.
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.