[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this style hard to pull off? Give me some recs, please.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: 1487525336125.jpg (348KB, 846x1166px) Image search: [Google]
1487525336125.jpg
348KB, 846x1166px
Is this style hard to pull off?

Give me some recs, please.

What to buy and where? Also, your thoughts on this are appreciated.

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Camera SoftwareAdobe Photoshop CC 2017 (Windows)
Image-Specific Properties:
Image OrientationTop, Left-Hand
Horizontal Resolution72 dpi
Vertical Resolution72 dpi
Image Created2017:03:26 21:56:12
Color Space InformationUncalibrated
Image Width846
Image Height1166
>>
The only prerequisite is that you have to be skinnyfat. Really, that's the only thing.
>>
>>16057
this and bonus points if you are indian
>>
jerryboyzz
>>
>>16057
Why skinnyfat instead of just skinny or otter?
>>
>>16160
I mean you COULD be just skinny or ottermode, but you're not going to fit in with the rest of the IG crowd.
>>
step 1: be living in 2012
>>
>>15910
>long shirt faggot.
>>
>>16171
That style is here to stay tho.
>>
File: manletslmao.jpg (28KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
manletslmao.jpg
28KB, 480x480px
>>15910

The only person who looks good in this shit is Jerry Lorenzo, everyone else looks like shit, espcially if you're a manlet.

>pic related
>>
>>15910
looks shit and outs you as someone who wants to care about fashion but just buys into the streetwear meme circa 2 years ago. you're too late for this
>>
I'd dress like this, but I have this fear I'd look like a huge prick for some reason.
>>
>>16459
kanye and jerry still dress that way in 2017
>>
>>16478
>literally irrelevant when it comes to the fashion world
>>
on this topic, when ordering oversized, so i go a size up or still stick to my regular size?
>>
File: coreß.png (3MB, 1316x976px) Image search: [Google]
coreß.png
3MB, 1316x976px
What core is that, srs
>>
>>15910
Dont go for this look please. I did last year and I'm still embarrassed and cringe to this day.
>>
>>16574
TTS bro.
>>
>>15910
If you're over 20 and/or out of college and still dress like this -- you deserve to be lined up and shot along with everyone else like this.
>>
>>16429
I swear this dude wears the same flannel and jeans in EVERY fucking pic.
>>
>>16595
yeah i figured, thx
>>
>>15910
Hang a Leica M10 around your neck. That should make it easier to pull off.
>>
FoG is slowly dying.

The new Pacsun collab been sitting in stores this time.
>>
>this fuckin thread
>on /fa/
>ever

>>16666
>slowly dying
>Pacsun

oh god
>>
>>15910
You know that if you layer an oversized tee it looks like a skirt, right?

Wearing shirts that are too long is still pretty gay

Are you a faggot OP?
>>
File: 635k83.png (162KB, 372x632px) Image search: [Google]
635k83.png
162KB, 372x632px
>>
>>16178
its already out
>>
>>16956
fuck you
>>
I hate this bullshit brand, it helped normalize wearing band t shirts that they dont even like the band of, just for "fashion".

Fuck off faggots, you never liked marilyn manson before this
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.