[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i hate this merge. fit+lit worked well because even when their

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6

File: 691584954368_n.jpg (40KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
691584954368_n.jpg
40KB, 480x480px
i hate this merge.

fit+lit worked well because even when their interests are very different, they both share the enthusiasm for achievement, they both pursue excellence at what they do, they both need full dedication and involvement in their hobbies.

/p/s interest is becoming a better photographer. /fa/s only interest is consumerism, nigger trends, autistic trends, and homo trends. they are a joke of a board and should be deleted asap.
>>
>>15645
this board merge sucks, well guess its finally time to leave 4chan for good
>>
nobody likes you, /p/.
>>
This is what you guys get for not being more cancerous.
>>
>>15654

You're aware this is an April Fools gag right?
>>
THIIICCCCC
>>
>>15645
>implying /p/'s only interest isn't gear consumerism, homo brand shilling trends, autistic film trends
>>
>>15645
Maybe you're just sexually frustrated op
>>
>>15645
It could be worse; we could be merged with /cgl/
>>
Both boards are pretty terrible to be honest.

On /fa/ barely anyone seems to know or care about fashion.

On /p/ barely anyone seems to know or care about photography.

On /fa/ people post their basic fits.
On /p/ people post their snapshots.

Just like there is rarely any discussion about designers and their work on /fa/ there is rarely any discussion about fine art photographers on /p/.
>>
>>15667
>/cgl/
at least they walk the talk. they are a craft board, and i respect that a lot. they make the shit they wear, even if its silly. they arent crying around "waaaa 2poor2cope these $2500 nigger sneakers".
>>
>>15665
thank you, was looking for this reply.
>>
>>15678
the quality of people from /p/ is lower.
>>
>>15679

Yeah, they're are too busy engaging in gossip to do that.
>>
>>15663
It still ruined half the threads on /p/. I'm pissed.
>>
/fa/ + /cgl/ probably would've made a better combination but nah, we gotta fill that masturbation joke quota.
>>
>>15695
/p/ is currently in a high time low though. we needed this sort of purge. /fa/ still should die.
>>
>>15679
Some of us walk the talk if you check the DIY threads.

I plan on doing a solvent printer once I get a design picked out/made.
>>
>>15645
niceposting is more valuable than what hobbies you have. your treatment of others may decide how they treat everyone else from now on
>>
>>15695
they'll put it back. holy shit

they only did this merge because it's now /fap/. just a fap joke.
>>
boards made because it's a good idea:
>/can/
>/mo/
>/mlpol/
>/fitlit/
boards made because the name sounded funny:
>/fap/
>/cock/
been on all of them and the latter suck way more. you can tell
>>
Should have merged /lit/ and /co/. The fallout would have been hilarious.
>>
>>15832
/cock/ is incredibly comfy, what are you talking about
>>
>>15665
This. We fucking deserve each other desu.
/fa/ is NEET hs seniors buying rick with mommy's Amex and /p/ are college sofomores buying lycas with mommy's diners club intl.
Both boards are packed with betas who went into some expensive autistic hobby because they couldn't hack it as chad.
>inb4 "you don't know me"
I know you anons. I know your secret. You may not be manlets like fit but putting a barrier of cloth or glass between you and Stacey won't make it hurt any less and it won't make the ruse that you "don't care" any less transparent.
>what about you anon? You're here too!
Pic related
>>
>>15645
Lit fags are arguably the dumbest people on 4chan, so of course the merge with fit works
>>
File: 053ca482887a2f733.gif (2MB, 300x196px) Image search: [Google]
053ca482887a2f733.gif
2MB, 300x196px
>>15654
>/p/s interest is becoming a better photographer.
>>
File: 1490714373396.png (89KB, 553x506px) Image search: [Google]
1490714373396.png
89KB, 553x506px
>>16042
>NEET hs seniors
>>
/p/ is cancer. Get off my board.
>>
>>15645
tater thots need to go
>>
File: facgl6.jpg (1016KB, 1800x2500px) Image search: [Google]
facgl6.jpg
1016KB, 1800x2500px
>>15679
no, being merged with /cgl/ would be significantly worse. it's just a bunch of gross and petty whores trying to subtly shit talk each other. at least /po/ is dead enough that it's basically just /fa/ for today. board tans do not always perfectly reflect the board.
>>
>>15679
Go and sit in some /cgl/ threads for a day. There's a lot of decent people there, but fuck it's a lot more catty that /p/ could ever be.
Especially so when it comes to the lolitas.
>>
>>15645
> they both share the enthusiasm for achievement, they both pursue excellence at what they do
Bullshit. It seems you have never been on /lit/.
>>
File: johnny cash bird.jpg (35KB, 541x480px) Image search: [Google]
johnny cash bird.jpg
35KB, 541x480px
>>16248
>>
>>15869
litco?
>>
>>16241
the newfag thinks NEET is just an insult, not an actual acronym
>>
>>16042
everything about this post is embarrassing desu dont ever post on /fap/ again

thank you
>>
>>15645
/p/'s interest is gearfag consumerism, gotta have the latest camera body, and homoniggergram trends.
>>
>>16356
>/cgl/ has breasts that nice and perky

they wish
>>
>>16719
>gotta have the latest camera body
most recommendations are for older or used bodies and equipment
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.