[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

anyone else feel alone? i feel like im missing something >attractive

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 45345.jpg (169KB, 705x917px) Image search: [Google]
45345.jpg
169KB, 705x917px
anyone else feel alone? i feel like im missing something

>attractive
>silhouette always on point
>nothing too flashy or trendy but dressed in around 1k worth of clothing on the reg
>everyone who talks to me is vapid as hell
>girls interested in me are tumblr garbage so i just fuck it and dip
>buncha fuckin normies all around me still wearing vans hi tops/converse/givenchy fakes/joggers/trying too hard
>can't tolerate people being around me spouting dumb shit
>spend my time reading and eating expensive food
>>
It's cause you're a loser too.

Have fun with your superiority complex Napoleon.
>>
>>9811257
wow she actually looks really good there
>>
>>9811257
post fit and face
>>
>>9811257
u sound like an insufferable shithead, work on that first of all
>>
>>9811257

get off ur high horse if you want to talk to people who arent vapid as hell

all u will get is a lot of basic bitches following you around trying to be u

no interesting people want to spend time with a self infatuated elitist
>>
File: 1412064424452.webm (3MB, 1280x720px)
1412064424452.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>9811257
get used to it. The loneliness is all around you, people all around you are alone or lonely
>>
Feel like nothing interests me.

Can't believe in something anymore.

Feel my passion for anything drifting away, while my life slowly passes by.

Girlfriend says I should do yoga. I quit smoking cigs. I hate my job.
23y/o and wondering how I got here.
>>
garbage attracts garbage bro. if you attract tumblrite bitches, its because youre the male version of that.
>>
ayahuasca
>>
>>9811257
get to a better place obv,
your situation is directly your fault.
>>
>>9811257

maybe you should grow up and understand that life is that you make it
YOU are the one that chose to be a stuck up bitch that thinks they know more than anyone else

you have no idea the trials and tribulations a fellow human has gone through to get to where they are in front of you
>>
File: 1423899332802.gif (427KB, 200x198px) Image search: [Google]
1423899332802.gif
427KB, 200x198px
>>9811257
>your face when you realize OP's post is satire that echoes the overall attitude of /fa/ posters
>>
>>9811356

...but it doesn't and you're merely projecting...like every other assumption on this board
>>
>>9811347
That's not really how mental illness works
>>
>>9811356
I never took /fa/ for foodies
>>
>>9811375
hate this trips so much
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.