[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what's more important— being attractive to yourself, or

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 8

File: tumblr_nmi6uvXw5j1qzyjdbo1_1280.jpg (1MB, 1196x1500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nmi6uvXw5j1qzyjdbo1_1280.jpg
1MB, 1196x1500px
what's more important— being attractive to yourself, or being attractive to others?
>>
others
>>
>>9776489
to others obivously
>>
File: 1428340731945.png (6KB, 419x249px) Image search: [Google]
1428340731945.png
6KB, 419x249px
>>9776489
lmao u fgts

the whole reason of this board is to get over your "beta" bullshit
if you dont condsider yourself to look good then you wont have confidence
if you dont have confidence you will simply be a stuttering beta fagot with whatever fotm bullshit outfit you currently have and no one will ever consider you attractive
>>
>>9776489
lol obviously to others. this is a stupid thread
>>
Others.

I don't care how hot you think you are, some third-party feedback telling you you're ugly or just mediocre will make you doubt yourself.

Same thing happens with false beliefs like religion.
>>
>>9776504
>the whole reason of this board is to get over your "beta" bullshit

this is literally the worst place ever to do that, if your goal is to get over being beta, you should not come to 4chan.
>>
>there are people ITT so fucked up that the thoughts of own attractiveness occupy their mind
>>
>>9776489
i wish i was a girl
>>
>>9776519
>there are people here who are normal
>omfg how do I tell them how superior I am
>lol i know I'll pretend i don't care lol

Loser.

>>9776504
You're even worse, probably a troll.
>>
What's a more accurate representation of how others see you: mirror or iPhone front camera?

>pls say mirror
>>
File: 1427658157648.jpg (26KB, 720x575px) Image search: [Google]
1427658157648.jpg
26KB, 720x575px
>>9776534
>You're even worse, probably a troll.
>actually doubting my words
>giving af about what others think

l m a o
>>
File: allsmall.jpg (297KB, 1628x532px) Image search: [Google]
allsmall.jpg
297KB, 1628x532px
>>9776535
iphone cameras have really big distortions, there was a great picture showing how it bloats certain features but i cant find it. i have this tho
>>
File: CDs7w0oW8AEcq-T.jpg (24KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
CDs7w0oW8AEcq-T.jpg
24KB, 600x450px
>>9776535
iphone
>>
So those fuccbois that I laugh at on the bus stop, and tell them they look goofy and lame, they actually take that seriously?

Fuck me.
>>
>>9776535
The mirror is a reverse image of yourself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=25&v=NUDxHB41dPQ
>>
>>9776495
>>9776497
>>9776506
>>9776510
are you serious

you'll never think you're good enough if you reason like this
>>
would u guys seriously be ok with being unable to look in a mirror out of pure disgust if other ppl found u attractive?

literally the definition of beta
>>
Of course to others. why would you give a fuck if you dislike yourself if everyone else around finds you attractive?
>>
How ugly does someone have to be before they start disregarding other people's opinions on the matter? I imagine all these people like >>9776616 are just fuggos who know it.
>>
ur self

my opinion is the right opinion and ppl who say others are beta cuck autismo cucks, so there
>>
>>9776618
because you dislike yourself hence you cannot appreciate others finding you attractive

this is literally the problem with hot but insecure people and they fucking suck because they don't believe they look good enough
>>
To yourself.
>>
>mfw this thread
>mfw this is the kind of beta cucks that I hang out with on /fa/
this is truly sad.
>>
>>9776489
mirrors and photos are always subjective so definitely others
>>
If you don't think of yourself as attractive, you will not exude the confidence necessary to be really attractive to others. If you're worrying so much about what others think, people will subconsciously pick up on it and you will end up seeming less attractive than you could be.
>>
What matters is confidence. Without it you are nothing. You can think you are ugly but are confident with your other abilities But if you think you are ugly and dont have confidence in anything else you will always be worthles regardless of how other people think you look.
>>
def being attractive to others. I appreciate the people saying confidence comes from within, but it also comes from people saying you look good.
I know I look great regardless, but if people aren't checking me out I start to feel bad.
>>
>>9776678
>confidence comes from people saying you look good
There is no way you are out of high school.
>>
>>9776519
these thoughts don't occupy your mind? what do you think about
>>
>>9776702
world peace and stuff
>>
>>9776689
I'm 25.
People tell me I look good all the time, but sometimes people don't notice me.
>>
>>9776709
sounds awesome
>>
If you don't like yourself then others won't like you.
>>
>>9776535
i have a good webcam and i use it all the time to see how i look before i got out or something, been doing for almost a year, i think its more accurate than a mirror
>>
>>9776723
Not true. Just learn how to pretend.
You'll probably get to a point where you'll start liking yourself but i've been in plenty of relationships when I was abusing drugs and alcohol, gave zero shits about the girl, and she still liked me. Kind of sad in some ways.
>>
>>9776723
This so much.

This is why the whole "le depression and anxiety are /fa/" thing even more retarded. Nobody will ever even consider your existence
>>
>>9776727
That's not pretending mate that's just lying to yourself. You may think you like yourself but you really don't. You just like the idea of others liking you.
>>
Yourself. While being honest about it. Pure and unbiased self-awareness,

This is actually very tricky to get it right, it's a subtle balance. Very rare. Being able to recognize your flaws, or being able to accept the fact that you aren't handsome, or even straight ugly, while still maintaining a good to high level of confidence (which is required to pull off clothes correctly, especially most of the high end pieces) is a trait that only a few people have.

Extremely complicated but achievable.

Most of the kids on /fa/ would just go full self-loathing and self-hatred and end up on /r9k/ in such a situation.
>>
>>9776734
Hard to say. I'm very self-aware and know who I am compared to how people see me.
>>
>>9776758
tfw i have this headspace

it only took 20 hits of lsd
>>
>>9776620

It's actually a trait of intelligence and adaptation. You're just a fucking retarded kid with a very narrow view of the world, fueled by MTV and various jewish shit to understand that as a fact.

If you're ugly, like legit ugly, you got two choices. Either "caring" and not disregarding people's opinion on you, which will be a negative one of course since you're not attractive and we basically live in world based on that, and be destroyed in the process, slowly watching your confidence and happyness fading away while you fall down the hole, posting on /r9k/ all day in hope of an answer that will never come OR you can simply accept your fate, and disregard (read ignore) people's opinion on the matter (opinion that you know by heart anyway, since you're the best placed in the world to know how your fucking face look) and keep living your life like you should.

Fucking bunch of vain and egocentric little shits.
>>
File: 1369518205874.gif (950KB, 500x275px) Image search: [Google]
1369518205874.gif
950KB, 500x275px
>>9776790
buttmad uggo detected
>>
>>9776811

Back to the ball pool kid.
>>
>>9776790
This so much holy shit

>>9776811
So how was geometry class today?
>>
>>9776489

I'd honestly say neither. I'm not "attractive to myself", but I'm happy and I think that I've found what makes me comfortable and confident.
>>
I look at myself in the mirror atleast 30 times a day. I love looking in the mirror. Sometimes it's to check how I look but I genuinely like looking at myself.
>>
>>9776861
post pic or pussy
>>
>>9776832
yr cute tbh
>>
life would be so much easier if what I saw in the mirror was what people saw in real life

;_;
>>
>>9776908
Are u mentally impaired? Most people think they look uglier in the mirror than they actually are.
>>
>>9776832

Keep that mindset.

>>9776861

Keep that mindset but avoid falling in the extremes.

>>9776908

What you would see in the mirror would be some kind of mixed up eldritch abomination with multiple facets since nobody see you in the same way. Sure, there's main criterias, but the rest is the result of various factors and interpretations. Do i really need to explain that.
>>
>>9776965
I'm talking about how everything is flipped

my face is partially unsymmetrical and looks better flipped
>>
>>9776575
implying others see you how you see yourself in the mirror but reversed? So you do look how you look in the mirror?
>>
>>9776489
Yourself
>>
This thread makes me think of some tattooing "BEAUTY" backwards on their forehead so they can read it in the mirror - even though it would be unintelligible to others.
>>
>>9776489

W2C Cap
>>
File: 1361545618946.jpg (125KB, 924x572px) Image search: [Google]
1361545618946.jpg
125KB, 924x572px
>>
Being attractive to oneself would be more conducive to authentic satisfaction. Think about it: does the approval of people you do not care about mean anything?
>>
>>9776709
Underrated post identified
>>
>>9777984

This is smart...
>>
>>9776630
>because you dislike yourself hence you cannot appreciate others finding you attractive

Either I suffer from this or people pity me.
>>
>>9776489
FALSE DICHOTOMY
A,,,,
L
S
E

D
I
C
H
O
T
O...
M
Y
>>
File: tmp_1429829782312-168391459.png (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_1429829782312-168391459.png
1MB, 1080x1920px
>tfw extremely narcissistic
>tfw people validate it all the time
I started as insecure then became narcissistic then people started validating so if you're actually attractive it's important to be attractive to yourself
>>
>>9776510
>I don't care how hot you think you are, some third-party feedback telling you you're ugly or just mediocre will make you doubt yourself.
People say shit like this all the time to bring others down alot of times because they're jealous even if it were true why should that stop you from looking the best you can?
>>
>>9778308
I tell my bros they're attractive all the time, it's not pity I'm just sick of them not knowing they're hot shit because they have no self esteem.
>>
>>9776965
I'm like three second guy you responded to but it's hard. I really like how i look and i constantly have people in real life telling me I'm gorgeous. Don't really know what's extreme, i don't talk about my appearance to people irl unless they want to and then it's just thanks and yes i get this all the time
>>
>>9778820
fuck. i buzzed my hair thinking i was ugly anyways, now i really look like shit.
Thread posts: 68
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.