[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Summer's on it's way, /fa/ and I need to spice up my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 10

File: image.jpg (296KB, 1242x1226px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
296KB, 1242x1226px
Summer's on it's way, /fa/ and I need to spice up my wardrobe with patterned shirts. The thrift stores in my area never cut it and when they do, the fit is usually trash. Any recommendations on where to purchase patterned shirts that aren't going to break the bank? Zara has some cool prints on their site but that's all I've found so far. Bonus points for cool paisley finds.
>>
File: image.jpg (227KB, 712x950px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
227KB, 712x950px
Bump
>>
Relco has some sick ones, not too pricey. I think it's a uk based company so shipping might fuck you a bit if you're in the US.
>>
File: image.jpg (94KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
94KB, 640x640px
Shameless second self bump
>>
Bumping for interest, need some breezy short sleeve button downs for summer that don't fit or look like shit
>>
imo J Crew has a decent selection, and they're all 30% off, but even then they're still kinda pricey. You might be able to find a factory store and pick some decent pieces up with mad discount.

This all only holding if j crew shirts fit you well. They fit me well, but fuck if I know what fits you
>>
File: CAM00281.jpg (1MB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
CAM00281.jpg
1MB, 2560x1920px
R8 my cops from a few weeks back
>>
Burlington is filled with that shit
>>
>>9763138
are you a dad?
>>
>>9763826
Nah, got them at goodwill.
>>
>>9762507
W2c shirt? That is sick as fuck
>>
>tfw poor
>>
>>9764091
>$305
Fuck, nigga
>>
allsaints
>>
interest bump
>>
>>9764101
There's no reason for that shirt to cost that much
>>
w2c decent floral pattern shirts in the UK?
>>
Debating copping this Norse Projects shirt. Pretty poor at the moment though and £120 is a lot to drop.
>>
What shirt is Leo wearing? Or was this only made for the movie
>>
>>9765784
Both he has in the film were custom jobs. Maybe we can get in contact with the designer and get repros made.
>>
>>9762507
kyc vintage has some afaik
>>
>>9765584

I wouldn't say it's worth it.
>>
>>9765550
Especially that shirt.
>>
>>9765784
>>9767013
do you realize that picture is 10+ years old now? the designer isn't going to reproduce a shitty floral shirt from the 90s because some 17 year old from 4chan wants it
>>
>>9763831
I like them.
>>
>>9762507
>Zara
profound aesthetic has some neat paislies short sleeve button ups on their site and on karmaloop. my only issue is they say "profound" on the back. about $65 or something. considering getting this one

http://profoundco.com/collections/button-down-shirts/products/paisley-button-down-jersey-green
>>
>>9762507

Forever 21
>>
>>9763138
Damn, those are nice.
>>
Believe it or not, Urban Outfitters has some decent ones.
>>
>>9768452
>>9769967
thx m8's
>>
>>9767431
I'm 18 and a half faggot
>>
>>9767431
>>9772543
GOT EM
>>
>>9763138
lovely
>>
>>9762507
can we get some inspo pics for shirts like OPs?
i never know what to wear with crazy shirts like that and i don't ever wear shorts.
>>
File: 2.jpg (404KB, 760x1000px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
404KB, 760x1000px
>>9773555
i guess cream/biege shorts would work, with the right aesthetic.

and with shirts like my pic, i'd probably wear them with black chinos and either black shoes or shoes that compliment the shirt or something, i think the opportunities of which coat/jacket and hat to wear would be pretty versatile too. it depends on the shirt, of course, as well as the person, though.
>>
Jams World has a bunch of unique/crazy Hawaiian shirts.
http://www.jamsworldshop.com/mens.html?p=2

A bit expensive on the site, but search ebay for some good deals.

>>9773584
I don't want to wear shorts though.
>>
>>9773613
ok then i'd say cream or black trousers, no jeans. that's just my opinion.
>>
>>9773622
I've worn my red shirt here >>9763138 with jeans and converse and I thought it looked alright. Nothing too special, but nothing offensive.

Wore the blue one with a pair of gray pants that have a kind of looser fit, but again, not too bad, fits for the kind of look you get when wearing a Hawaiian shirt.

Gonna try experimenting with one this week as an over shirt, problem is I don't have many long sleeve thin shirts, and I wanted to try something with that.
>>
>>9773632
i'd never have thought to do that. thinking about it now, it would probably not work on me.

i use those kinds of shirts for a hunter s thompson sort of look. they're great for that, especially if you make an outfit in which the shirt isn't too obvious.
>>
File: summer inspo.jpg (159KB, 1153x675px) Image search: [Google]
summer inspo.jpg
159KB, 1153x675px
These shirts, short-short khakis, tevas and blublockers this summer.
>>
File: r+j.jpg (91KB, 500x695px) Image search: [Google]
r+j.jpg
91KB, 500x695px
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.