[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Extra juicy! | Home]

good day /fa/, this is a /fa/ feels thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 244
Thread images: 30

File: unnamed.png (103KB, 393x374px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
unnamed.png
103KB, 393x374px
>riding public transport
>2 qt Koreans got in
>she is wearing bape and possibly some w2c
> TFW didn't wear my real fit that day because I thought it would be a waste
>TFW they are the only fa chicks in this city
>>
>kissing her gets better every day
>>
>>9746078
now is a good time to be an hero OP
>>
>>9746078
>she is wearing bape
>korean

i needed a laugh. thanks op
>>
bape shit is weak you can keep that
>>
File: 1429733958074.jpg (33KB, 400x388px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1429733958074.jpg
33KB, 400x388px
CAN RELATE OP!

>>9746078
>riding ubahn
>TFW didn't wear my real fit that day because I thought it would be a waste
>girl comes in
>very qt
>i notice she wears those puma disc thingies
>whole train empty
>sits next to me despite the train being empty
>smells like a goddess
fukkk
>>
>>9746190
You're an idiot. Should have commented on her sneaks, the conversation would have flowed and by the time the train stopped you would have had her number. By the end of the week her pussy on your dick.

Be an hero. Pls.
>>
>>9746138
W- why ? Is it because of bape being a Japanese brand? I just don't get it
>>
>>9746229
this

please leave the earth so you never get the chance to pollute the gene pool with your betaness
>>
>>9746190
idiot if this is true she actually was attracted to you even if you didn't wear your 'real fit'

if you ever see her again don't fuck up, ill be in berlin next month and ill fuck you up if you dont (just kidding, good luck bro)
>>
>>9746250
How many memes can you spout per word
>>
>>9746260
>>9746250
>>9746229

why is everyone so mad lmfao, i was in berlin for only a week and altho i know german i wasn't really confident in it so I didn't want to fuck up and this was on my last day there... man she was a real qt.
>>
File: 1415954627876.jpg (69KB, 500x500px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1415954627876.jpg
69KB, 500x500px
>>9746078
>tfw you will never cop her a rick owens wedding dress
>>
>>9746190
ooh germany

yum yum
>>
>>9746190
wow r u awtism
>>
File: 1428439372111.jpg (103KB, 394x346px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1428439372111.jpg
103KB, 394x346px
>tfw I've planned out my response of "Hey, whos this?" for when he texts me again
> still waiting on a text ~9 months later
>>
>be me
>tfw I'm myself

why
>>
>>9746078
I hate it when that happens. About once a week I end up wearing a Tommy Polo to uni because for some reason everything else ends up in my washing basket or on the clothes line. Without fault, the day I wear my polo, a qt will get on my bus and I'm left looking like a pleb.
>>
>>9746078
I kinda know that feel OP

>on train
>qt girl sits next to me and notices I'm listening to mbv
>she keeps on turning her head sideways for like 30 minutes to look at me on and off
>I go full beta and only look straight ahead for the entire time
>eventually she gets tired and turns her body the other way
>tfw get home and feel sad that I am such a scared loser
>>
>>9746444
Haha I also do that and fwwl alpha as fuxk
What's a mbv BTW?
>>
File: image.jpg (28KB, 608x605px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
28KB, 608x605px
>>9746455
>>
>>9746433
How do you manage to have all your clothes either washing or drying at the same time every week ?
Do you own like 5 shirts ?
>>
>>9746078
koreans are ugly by default and all have robot personalities

i fucking hate gooks
>>
>>9746078
>on bus
>qt boy in stan smiths walks on
>most other seats full so he sits directly across from me
>he has headphones in and doesn't look approachable
>tfw too beta to try to initiate conversation
>>
File: viper.jpg (147KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
viper.jpg
147KB, 1500x1500px
>>9746444
You really fucked up, reminds me of myself
>>
File: theavgamerican.jpg (736KB, 860x1300px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
theavgamerican.jpg
736KB, 860x1300px
You guys are all normies. I just play dress up indoors and never leave my apartment. Feels good.
>>
>>9746420
deep
>>
File: 1427929678018.jpg (64KB, 608x960px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1427929678018.jpg
64KB, 608x960px
>tfw my clothing makes me seem unapproachable.

Did this happen to anyone else? Before I wore nicer clothing people would speak to me in public more. Now I feel like people think I'm some rich snob. Is this just weeding out the plebs?
>>
>>9746078
>i put on clothes this morning
>didn't look in the mirror
>wasn't uncomfortable
>didn't think about it the rest of the day
>>
>>9746585
Iktf
>>
>>9746500
She's looks like a 7 out of 10
That includes her taste
She can't be a robot if she looks good
>>
>>9746407

Jesus fuck men I feel you
>>
File: 1424475802027.gif (3MB, 350x349px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1424475802027.gif
3MB, 350x349px
>>9746632
i-it doesn't get better does it, anon
>>
File: Feels Britania.png (99KB, 500x517px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Feels Britania.png
99KB, 500x517px
>when I go to university next year I will have to find a new hairdresser
Gonna suck, but I'll find a way

>in my family teeth are very strong and do not fall out until later than most
>teeth are also naturally a little bit less white than others, maybe because of secondhand smoke I dunno, not too much though
>as a teenager lower left canine began to rotate until at 17 years old it was sideways
>no one ever noticed but the dentist and he said it was fine
>since I wasn't in any pain/discomfort I felt it would be silly to get braces for just the one tooth
>suddenly at 18 another tooth, one of my upper incisors, began to move
>it's only slightly out of place but it feels uncomfortable
>no free braces now since I'm 19
It gets worse though
>in college my classmates and I are chatting shit at break
>come on to the subjects of "our types"
>qt3.141 that I kinda like is asked her type
>"I don't know, really as long as someone's healthy and not, you know, too ugly, I don't mind. Oh I could never date someone with bad teeth though."
>tfw to top it off I'm British so I feel that I'm fulfilling that stupid American stereotype
Is getting braces at 19 going to completely sink my chances of attracting a girl?
>>
I posted this in the last one I'm too excited to forget about it.

This one is a good feels for me sorry if it's only for bad ones though.
>send a trailer link to a movie me and a friend are both wanting to see
>she was my crush
>hey anon me and you should go together!
>okay :)
I was to beta to ask her myself but thankfully she asked me. It's going to be good bros.
>>
>>9747198
I had them my senior year of highschool(18 years old) but I only had them for a year because my teeth weren't bad. But I would definitely get it over with if you can get them. I too had my baby teeth fall out late. Lost my last tooth in 9th grade.
>>
>>9747198
of course not, one of my mates has braces, looks like Andy Murray (take that as you will) and has bagged himself an 8/10 qt3.14159gf
>>
>tfw wide feet
>>
>tfw only thing I'm looking forward to in my life is killing myself if I fuck up my uni application
>>
>tfw my paint splatter gats arrived
>tfw they're everything I dreamed of
>tfw shoes have changed my outlook on life

:^)
>>
>>9747231
tfw cant wear half of all shoes without pain

love my new balances though
>>
>Tfw idk when a girl likes me or not
>tfw play out different scenarios in my head of a girl liking me
>tfw it seems she doesn't like me
>tfw I drop it only to get some hope of her liking me and starting the cycle over again
>tfw beta faggot
>>
>>9747318
This feel
>TFW feet is too veiny for new balance
> TFW new balance width is too tight
>>
>shoulders are so wide I have to wear at least a L in everything.
>some brands XL doesn't even fit.
>very tall, some websites don't post length on their pieces
>wash once and end up with a cropped shirt

I never asked for this... :(
>>
>>9747358
On the new balance website you can have your shoes wider. They have like 3 different options for it at the same price
>>
>tfw skinny but have fat thighs

fuck my life
>>
>>9747289
Lmao, you actually bought those poseur shoes? You're a complete tool.

>Wow, are you an art major? Can I see your paintings?
>No, I'm a fashion victim and a poseur. I'm in IT...
>>
>>9747368
Start doing cardio workouts
>>
>>9747373

wow anon you sure are insecure
>>
>>9747386
That's not how that works, cochise. Use an insult that is actually relevant next time.
>>
>>9747390

sorry, friend. I just want to try and help you overcome whatever issues you're facing in your personal life, that's all.
>>
>stylist used a new leave-in on my hair today and it was gorgeous
>forgot to ask specifically what it was and can't be bothered to go all that way again

Anyone help? I think it was tresemme and the bottle was black and gold with a sprayer at the top. Blocked nose so I can't tell you the smell.
>>
>>9747400
I facetiously thank you.
>>
tfw your $500 shirt sells on ebay fr 9.99. feels bad guys.
>>
>>9747424
Victim/10

Falling for the designer troll is sad.
>>
>tfw met a guy this year
>super qt
>thinks I'm funny
>relationship for the most part stays in class
>start to talk a little bit outside of class
>really start to crush on him
>want to tell him I like him but dont want to ruin friendship
>he eventually asks me if I have a gf
>tell him I'm gay
>he's totally cool with it
>start talking more and more
>prom comes I don't go because no date
>talking to him about it and tell him I didn't go
Oh you should've gone with me
>ifonlyyouknew.png
We have been getting closer and closer especially these past few weeks. Yesterday we actually ate lunch together while studying just us two. I know he's got a gf so I feel really bad about my feelings and his oncomings to me are probably just typical guy stuff to him. I really want to tell him how I feel but I still want to be friends with him. Such is life of a faggot
>tfw going to graduate and never seem him again, having go live with this feeling
>>
>>9746078
get over it faggot. they wouldn't have noticed you anyway because you're probably ugly as fuck.
>>
>>9747442
i don't understand are you a girl or what
are you gay or what now
this is too confusing and you're a fucking faggot
>>
>>9747442
Sorry dude, that sounds like a bummer. Fuck the other people on here, hope it works out for you
>>
>>9747442

birthday? lol
>>
>>9747454
Is your reading comp level at like a 4th grade level or something?
>>
>>9747442
Nigga how do you like boys? How can you choose a dick in your butt instead your dick in a girls butt. Nigga I don't understand. Women are so beautiful. I love to touch them
>>
>>9747445
Yeah ;-; I fucking know but they don't look that good either
>>
>>9747505
It's okay. Koreans smell like shit. Garlic and shit. Disgusting people.
>>
>>9747506
She smells good but fuck her she should make the first appeal
>>
>>9747442
Just tell him. Worst case scenario you don't talk after graduating. Nothing else happens.

>>9747496
Maybe you're a rapist
>>
File: 123.jpg (16KB, 564x506px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
123.jpg
16KB, 564x506px
>>9747445
>>9747506
Hey bro please cut out the insecurity shit this is not >>>/r9k/!!!!!
>>
You guys are losers and need help, not even trying to be mean it sounds like majority of you have severe social anxiety. go see a therapist or at the very least watch some youtube videos on how to get better
>>
>>9747373
you'd honestly care haha the fuck?
who's thinking about this rubbish bro
>>
>>9747567
Umm. Aren't you some faggot from r9k that pretends to be a girl? Like nigga fuck off. Koreans are smelly. It's a fact.
>>
File: didas.jpg (184KB, 533x800px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
didas.jpg
184KB, 533x800px
>>9747590
Hey bro please cut out the insecurity shit this is not >>>/r9k/!!!!!
>>
>be like 15
>never kissed a girl
>not even that beta I'd just never made a move
>at festival, it's late, in tent with two friends, one was a boy and one was a girl
>boy decides that he wanted me and the girl to kiss
>scared cause I'd never kissed someone before, also thinking she would just kiss me or something so I didn't try
>she's making lots of comments like 'i'll kiss you if you do this tiny stupid thing that doesn't matter'
>I don't even realise that she wanted to kiss me
>male friend leaves and then me and the girl spend another three hours walking around, the whole time she's asking things about kissing, saying she wanted to kiss one more person before we went back to the tent

I didn't even think any more of it till like a year later, and still haven't kissed anyone today, I know that if I had I would have some confidence in myself

FUCK
>>
>>9747609
Post a fit. I'll fit battle you right now.
>>
>>9747627
sure, let's see
>>
>>9747582
Literally any normal person who sees a shoe covered in paint will assume you're an artist. That's the entire inspiration of the paint being splattered. Because that's what painters shoes look like.
>>
>>9747627
Like she ever posts fits
>>
>>9747626
It's okay man. You're 16 right? If I could go back to when I was 16 I would do some many things. I was religious so I stayed away from partying and fornication and whatnot because I generally believed the stuff I was taught all my life. Dude. Take chances. Go to parties. Just act cool. I'm in college now and now I just take a ton of chances and not care. It feels good man. You're straight homie.
>>
>>9747626
How old are you? I kissed a girl at 18 because I stopped dressing like a poor person on drugs.
>>
>>9747634
Ladies first.
>>
>>9747652
LMaO did you just chicken out hahaha
emBARasSSing
>>
>>9747667
I think I'm the one that told you to post a fit first? What's so hard about that ree? You are the queen of /fa/. You should blow me out of the water?
>>
>>9746305
> last day there
> didn't want to fuck up

You literally can't fuck up in that situation.
>>
>>9747663
You should do something--anything, the words may sound empty now but your failure to act will play on your mind for years afterwards. You're self-assured in the fact that you aren't worthy of her attention but some self-assurance in yourself would eliminate these silly inhibitions holding you back from happiness.

Don't watch as an opportunity passes by.
>>
>>9746305
fair enough, I made pretty much exact same mistake.

was in berlin, literally saw the exact kind of girl Im attracted to (tall, great legs, brown hair, amazing eyes and crimson red lips). asked her where an atm was but that was it. too bad.
>>
>>9747646
>>9747648
As I remember, I wanted to kiss her too but I was just scared, having never kissed or knowing anything about kissing a person in my life before that, hopefully I'll get another chance if I improve myself, which is pretty possible

r-right guys?
>>
>>9747672
lmao blow me first you fagG0ot :^ )
>>
>>9747755
Yeah, what I did was just realize that most girls aren't good enough for me anyway. Once you realize that girls are a cakewalk. I mean honestly, are you not smarter and stronger than all the girls you know? I am. Chicks cannot outwit me or anyone else in my circle of friends. One time I was on a road trip with my bro and a couple girls and one tried to banter at our level. She got out played immediately. Bitches ain't shit and you should never be intimidated by them. Treat girls like you're doing them a favor by going out with them, but be subtle about it.
>>
>>9747794
the girls you hang out with must be genuine dumbshits then
>>
>>9747805
Yeah, just like you and every other girl lmao

I have 7 sisters, I think I know a thing or two about girls.
>>
>>9747442
aww bday :|
>>
>>9747198
I said no to braces because I was so afraid of the needles I'd need when I was getting the teeth removed. Two years later I'm diagnosed as a Type 1 Diabetic and have to inject myself three times a day. I'm now 21 with awful teeth because of this. I'm contemplating getting braces just so I can remove the insecurities.
>>
>>9747881
any qts at uni polpol?
>>
>>9747916
not enough my uni is too small and nerdy.
there was one in my 1st year who was qt as they come but I messed it up with them.

ah well they dressed like a plen anyway lmao [spoiler];_;[/spoiler]
>>
>>9747939
!
>mfw ;_;
where are you supposed to find qts
>>
>>9747939
if its any help, I luv ur fits
>>
>tfw only fucking around with all these girls just to
cope with the pain of my ex leaving
>ex is doing fine, i just cant get over it
>probably gonna end up dating one of these girls i dont even like because so lonely
>literally don't know what im getting into
>what am i doing
>>
>>9747998
who knows m8. thinking about it ive met 2/3 qts at most since I've been here. maybe my qt threshold is too high.

idk who I'm talking to actually but if you're >>9747442 then it 'should' get better at college, long as you're at a decent sized uni
>>9748016
thanks :) love you too
>>
>>9748011
Go to the gym and learn to converse well.
>>
>>9748011
I refuse to believe you're actually that ugly. She went out of her went to compliment your appearance on more than one occasion, did she not? Have you been called unattractive before, is there really no doubt that you're ugly.

I would advise going to the gym, or at least working out at home, it's a very easy way to gain confidence--watching yourself becoming more attractive and more powerful is an incredibly strong booster. Forcing yourself into social situations, especially when you know you're never going to see any of the people involved again, also works quite well. It sounds quite silly to encourage embarrassment but it helps you realise that it doesn't actually matter at all. Because nobody cares.

What sort of fit do you usually wear?
>>
>>9747413
Why don't you call them and ask
>>
>>9747442
aww birthday it's so cute how your feelsposting is so instantly recognizable

i would have totally taken you to prom. then we could have taken each others virginities afterwards :)
>>
>>9748034
i'm a grill
>>
File: arm-wrestling.jpg (369KB, 1062x749px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
arm-wrestling.jpg
369KB, 1062x749px
>>9748356
Bruce Lee wasn't strong at all, he was just fast. You won't get big quickly, you fool. Do you think you can walk into a gym and walk out Arnold? No, you won't even be big after a year of going. Not only that, but it isn't even physically possible to get too big naturally while remaining lean. Unless you're a genetic freak like this guy. He has a disorder that gives him massive amounts of hgh naturally. He's an actual ogre.
>>
File: 1428282209886.jpg (105KB, 677x782px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1428282209886.jpg
105KB, 677x782px
>be me
>at school´s cafe getting a double shot americano to get muh apetite suppression
>waiting there with my just woken face
>tfw chronic bitch face
>the barista know this and is always being so sweet and trying to cheer me up
>some girl asks me what i roder almost stuttering
>my gravel like voice makes sounds trying to articulate the word "an americano"
>girl says oh in a scared way
>walks away
>pick up americano and leave
>tfw you look to intimidating to let people approach you
>tfw heroinchic scares people away

its a bittersweet feel because in one hand it filters what people will be worth of your time but a lot of people are just pussy basic bitches

how to be more approachable while being effay?
>>
>>9746305
most people in the civilized world speak english and their native language, you coul´ve complimented her in english you dum dum
>>
>>9746342
>Rick Owens Haute Couture
i would really like to see that, i know it would be a shitfest
>>
File: pepe masterpiece.png (846KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
pepe masterpiece.png
846KB, 2000x1000px
>tfw boxy torso despite athletic and well defined body
>tfw being a manlet doesnt really bother me the way it does other 4chan manlets but limits accessibility for a lot of good fits and pieces
>tfw you cop a sick rain jacket and it's clear skies and 80+ fahrenheit all this week
>tfw going out to an art museum open bar event tomorrow night to meet cougars
>tfw one of your chest pocket button flaps on a shirt you like folds up at a corner and wrinkles and gets stuck like that
>tfw no iron and ironing board
>tfw can't find good patterned high socks anywhere online
>>
>>9748413
>>be me
who else will you be?
you fucking moron
get the fuck out mr. the chelsea guy
>>
>>9747567
>that pic

oh my god, i cant feel my sides
>>
>>9748432
i tought it was like a ... you know, a signature joke or something from 4chimps
>>
>>9748413
Intimidating and unappealing are two different things, hombre. Learn the difference. Heroin chic is unappealing to people because it's unattractive. Dressing edgy is also unattractive because you're wearing your mental problems on your sleeves.
>>
>>9748446
don't ever think again then mr. the chelsea guide

and leave or remove trip
>>
>>9748454
i think is more intimidating than unappealing, i´ve been actually told that i look pretty good but very intimidating and unapproachable many times
>>
>>9748413
step 1. be effay
>>
File: confused.png (268KB, 411x375px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
confused.png
268KB, 411x375px
>>9749143
u cheeky little cunt
>>
File: 1422213456755.jpg (69KB, 600x1000px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1422213456755.jpg
69KB, 600x1000px
>>9748471
You're delusional. You are a fat Mexican. That's why no one wants to talk to you. Its not because your faggy buzzword style is unapproachable its because you're ugly and people don't like talking to ugly people. Any other possible reason you could come up with is wrong, and only further proof to your mental health problems. Heroin-chic sucks ass and will always looks faggy as fuck anywhere outside of runways or photoshoots. Give up now, and save yourself the wasted time and sorrow.
>>
say you're at a party and decide to start talking to a late teenage/early twenties girl, what do you say/talk about? I'm always lost and it gets awkward quick but I'm not super ugly, easy 8/10, and never make the girl uncomfortable to the point where she walks away but just curious
>>
>>9747206
Good luck anon
>>
>>9750161
School and work are good places to start. Pretty common grounds and many possibilities to branch off from there. After that interests outside of school(music, gaming, reading, etc), travel plans, maybe family
>>
>>9750120
nice reading comprension there buddy, might want to read Mein Kampf again while you chug on Mtn Dew and Doritos to improve that, when you´re done you can come back and try again

:^)
>>
>>9750161
Bullshit, just bullshit. I get hella boisterous when drunk though. I'd probably tell her to hold my beer and walk away then come back later in the night and ask her where the fuck my beer went and tell her I trusted her and thought she was different. Hold the straight face for a while then laugh at her and walk away.

Anyway my last 4 gfs came onto me after a conversation or two, lmao
>>
>>9750183
Nope, pretty sure I understand your post and what its saying just fine. Its not hard with you're 3rd grade writing style.
>>
>>9750183
Hitler did nothing wrong but invade Russia and trust the Italians.
>>
>>9746585
>>
>>9747496
>insecurity
>>
File: 1403841167666.png (63KB, 367x202px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1403841167666.png
63KB, 367x202px
>>9747442
>Gay guy i sort of work with
>Have the biggest crush on him
>Pretty sure he has no idea I'm bi
>Pretty sure he's way out of my league
>Know way too little about gay dating to judge this properly
>He left about two months ago just as I worked up the courage to ask him out after putting it off for ages (got cockblocked on my final opportunity to do it)
>Very good chance I never see him again
Ugh
>>
>>9747672
Just post any piece of shit it'll probably be better
>>
>>9750228
Ask your coworkers for his number and text him bro. Don't be a pussy, gay guys like dicks lmao.
>>
>>9750192
so why are you saying the exact opposite of what i posted?

my post says that i´ve been called good looking but intimidating, ofc it implies that i was wearing heroinchic tier outfits, your posts say that people think i dont look good when i stated that people think otherwise

fuck it m8, i´m too tired for this shitpost b8, i cant believe i took it

>>9750193
>mfw i secretly admire nazi efficiency and industrious minds
>mfw i have no face
>>
>>9750254
I could add him on fb any time but I feel like that'd be too creepyvibes. Like I'm a pretty good looking guy but he's like stunning so instead of "alpha male going for a date" it might come off as "ugly creeper stalks you" and fuck that jesus no. Also I'm a lot better at face2face interaction. Basically I'm waiting for the moment where I run into him by chance to instantly ask him out for a drink, where I can get some dutch courage and pull
>>
>>9750265
He's a dude though. Would you mind if an attractive guy you already know added you on facebook. Just tell him that now that you wanted to ask him out but couldn't before because of being coworkers, problem solved. It's funny that you're bi since you seem like such a bottom.
>>
>>9750265
I would just friend him on fb. I mean the literal absolute worst things that could happen is he doesn't accept it and you keep on living your life. This is coming from the pussy who's post you quoted by they way so take my advice for what you will.
>>
>>9750275
I'm actually really top, usually very confident too, it's literally just this guy. My problem is what if, to him, I'm not an attractive guy, I'm just some schmuck he would never ever get with. I know I've been in that situation and it's awkward as fuck.

>>9750280
The only thing holding me back is that there is a chance I see him again, at which point I will put the moves on instantly and a lot better than I can do over fb. He actually said he'd come back to work sometime to say hi. I'm pretty confident I can do it irl but even if I can't I'd much rather get rejected irl. Tl;dr don't wanna do it online cos if I do that takes away all hope of doing it in person where I'd fare way better

I never actually replied to your original post though, damn man that sucks absolute ass. If I were you honestly, I'd just tell him before you part ways forever. Will feel gr8 if he's cool about it, and if he's not who gives a shit, never gonna see him again, right? This is coming from the pussy who can't even add his crush on fb though, so take my advice for what you will.
>>
>>9750288
You don't even work with him anymore though there is no risk.
>>
>grills find you attractive
>you can tell even when you walk into a room
>you arent even wearing one of your best fits
>grills complimenting you on your style
>buddies talking to you about fashion because you know your shit
>still dont care about getting laid
>still dont care about going on dates
>lonely as fuck

and the cycle continues downward

regardless I was with my buddy and drove by this beautiful girl in hollywood yesterday

still thinking about her

I even mistook her for this girl I ignored on tinder and messaged the girl
she responded and I'm ignoring her again

what is wrong with me
>>
>>9750294
I'm not worried about being embarrassed, I'm worried about not getting the D cos I didn't ask him out in the better circumstances.
>>
>>9750298
There are always more dicks bro, and besides, it's no big deal. All you have to do is message him and ask for his number then ask him to coffee. If he declines, no big deal. You aren't getting his dick now and you won't if you don't try.
>>
>tfw when it's my first day on /fa/
>i have no idea what a fuckboy is and whether it's good or not to be one
>still wearing H&M basic tees and torn jeans in my late 20s
>no one has ever said anything regarding my clothing
>not sure whether this is good or bad either
>>
>$15,000
>buy a bunch of new clothes
>make an entire new wardrobe
>end up wearing the same favorite 3-4 outfits over and over
>>
>>9750329
>late 20s
this place is, no exaggeration, 90% insecure teenage boys. you will not get useful advice here
>>
>>9750431
this

>>9750329
ok mate listen, don't even look in the waywts because its just a streetwear basic circlejerk
There's barely anything wrong with basic tees. Expand your wardrobe with plain colour oxfords and inoffensive patterns (read: no camo, no lumberjack rubbish. Don't get anything that looks like a tablecloth).

Throw away anything that's torn or has holes. Get some decent jeans, chinos etc. Blue/grey/brown/black.

MOST IMPORTANT OF ALL PLEASE MAKE SURE IT FITS PERFECTLY.
Cut and fit are the most important things. Don't buy shit online, try it on.
>>
>>9750354

sell the rest, easy
>>
>browse grailed for a supreme piece
>everything is in size L or XL
>very few pieces in medium
>only one or two in small
:^)
>>
>>9750120
true

mr.the chelsea guide is a fat mexican

>>9750263
Why are you trying to so hard to be likeable?
Fuck off already mr. the chelsea guide

> i´ve been called good looking but intimidating

yeah, the only problem with this is, that's a lie, it happened in your dreams maybe. doubt anyone speaks to your fat sandnigger face
>>
File: feelsbadman.jpg (9KB, 185x273px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
feelsbadman.jpg
9KB, 185x273px
>tfw made friends when I was 12 with people online
>get really close to one of them
>ugly at the time
>get fit and /fa/
>one of the girls I met during my mmorpg days says she likes me
>she's hot, and we've been close friends for maybe 6 years now but never met irl
>I say whatever, I go for it because I got nothing to lose
>now 20
>now somewhat attractive and fashionable
>girls talk to me a lot more now
>too committed to relationship to fuck around in my 20s

At least she's coming over this Summer.
>>
>>9750553
Are you me? I had this happen to me too with a scene girl who was incredibly shy back when we played Tibia and even though I didn't care for her she found me through several games, even after I changed my handle multiple times and never consciously thought about her.

Suddenly she cleans up her looks and is 9/10 and now I'm too beta to talk to her anymore even though we still continue playing the same games.
>>
>>9750557
Sounds quite similar. Me and her were both pretty fat back then and honestly I only started losing weight because she opened up about her insecurities. We lost weight together and we're both above average now.

I mean I don't want to cheat on her, but everyone talks about how your 20s are suppose to be the years you spend screwing everything with 2 arms and 2 legs

Also you should go for it m8, she obviously likes you if she's hung around this long. Good luck.
>>
>>9750561
Well ask yourself if you truly love her, is she "the one"? If you believe in this bullshit. If you know that the relationship will end in the future, why not end it now. You'll do her a favour, she probably has guys hitting on her aswell.
You're not doing her a favour for staying with her if you don't truly like her, you're just making it worse.
>>
File: 1429368105018.png (51KB, 204x256px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1429368105018.png
51KB, 204x256px
>>9748471
>i've been actually told that i look pretty good

oh
my
god

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

either they were lying to you, or you are lying to us

holy shit HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>grl hits on you
>make gf
>lose interest after 2 days

am i gay
>>
>>9750553
you're a fucking idiot if you think you're in a "relationship" with a girl you've met through a dumb video game that you've never even seen before
>>
>>9748413
>>tfw heroinchic scares people away
you can't be heroin chick when you're an ugly fat fuck like yourself
we've seen your pictures, you can't hide
drop trip
>>
>>9750593
omg...
>>
>>9750611
Fuck I had this happen to me too

>crush hard on a girl for over 5 years
>finally make a move
>everything goes the way it should
>start fucking
>lose interest immediately after and all desire to pursue a relationship with her is lost
>start thinking about someone else
>>
>>9750611
Nah this shit happens. In the middle of a relationship like this myself. I want to leave her but she's very very emotionally attached, you'd think we've been together for years. Tomorrow marks two months since we started.

>tfw tried to break up with her few hours ago
>she cried for 4 hours
>went walking in the night with no direction, told me not follow her
>I leave
>Calls me 3 min later telling me she's scared
>go back she cries like her mother had died or something
>end up getting back together because I can't stand watching her suffer like that and she doesn't really have friends or anything

I'm going to wait till she's in a better emotional position, I chose a very bad time. I really regret getting into a relationship with her, especially when I had the chance to just be fuckbuddys.
>>
>>9750642
you should just fuck her and do nothing but fuck her until she decides she wants no more of it and wants to end the relationship like literally don't stop fucking her until she says it's over
>>
>>9750621
post pic of him
>>
File: 1429769312242.jpg (90KB, 750x750px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1429769312242.jpg
90KB, 750x750px
>>9746420
>>
>>9750329
>spelled it fuckboy
It's fucc boi you fuccbo just lurk my mate
>>
>>9750483
> €hinos
Haha good one
>>
>>9746420
i am what i am but what am i
>>
Finally finding a style that i like. Cuz i cant spend much in clothes every month, only have 2 fits that i really like.
Still having to wear the older stuff cuz ppl would notice that i was wearing the same clothes everyday at work.
>>
>tfw some anons got females who would take a bullet for them
>tfw she wouldn't even look at me
;-;
>>
>>9750561
You have to ask yourself, what's more important, having sex with some random girls or having a relationship with this girl. Personally I'm a relationship type guy, i don't see the point of having casual sex with strangers. Just seems empty to me ya feel, but whatever floats your boat dude
>>
>Get hit up by grills
>3 want the D just now
>Pretty cute but not really my taste
>The girls I like are not interested in me
>I'll be forever alone

Also
>kiss grills
>make out
>getting sexual
Back alone
>no hornyness
>no pressure from my dick
>instantly lose interest and never contact them again.

Rinse and repeat. What the fuck is wrong with me?
>>
>tfw i will never be a petite asian grill
>will never be able to pull off ridiculous fits

I am not even gay just jelly they can wear whatever and still look kawaii af
>>
>>9750819
>Rinse and repeat. What the fuck is wrong with me?
you're gay and you won't admit it

I don't understand when guys say that they can't get hard when they're fooling around with girls. I get instantly hard even if it's a girl I really don't find that attractive
>>
>>9750841
Same
>>
>meet cute girl
>use her for sex
>get bored
>BIGMISTAKEM8.jpg
>she always liked me
>we get together
>fuck im in love
>shes so cynical
>thinks i cheat, talks about when we break up despite there being no reason to

She's great, but I just feel emotionally blank, sometimes I feel in love sometimes I want to tell her to fuck off, other times I feel nothing.

wat do
>>
>>9750841
I do get hard and very aroused but I mean after that, when I'm home again(whereever) I always feel like it was pretty stupid and I feel like my dick led me, which feels uncomfortable to be honest, I don't want to dick up some girl I don't really know that well.
>>
>>9750854
u hav autism m8

go 2 the doctor
>>
>>9746078
>spaghetting over south koreans
There's nothing to be insecure about in front of balloon faces.
>>
>>9750871
Same here mate. Girl is interested in me. I beat off. Then I want nothing to do with her. Can't find a single girl that I actually like to be around and not just fuck.
>>
>>9746183
I'm a trend setter, you ain't even peep that
>>
File: 8MnS0.jpg (75KB, 535x577px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
8MnS0.jpg
75KB, 535x577px
>>9747663
>maybe she appreciates me
>too beta/ugly/insecure to do anything
>keep making up scenarios and crying
>>
>>9750173
Thank you :)
>>
>>9747899
>Two years later I'm diagnosed as a Type 1 Diabetic

How the fuck did you make it this far in life without knowing that? How are you even alive?
>>
>tfw sneakerhead
>tfw going to a state for 5 months that is mostly white hippy chicks who don't care about shoes
>tfw want to move to another state where its a similar situation

Fug, I never cared about that shit before. Thanks effay
>>
>>9751713
What state.
>>
>>9751726
Colorado
>>
>>9750621
>>9750593
yay my fanbase is back i missed you guys, where´s my banner saying "SLP hate fanbase?"
>>
>>9751908
lots of people like slp
people just don't like you because yr a poor fat dickriding mexican
>>
>>9751919
He is SLP dumbass
>>
>>9748427
god you're a fucking moron
rick owens is a better designer than that hack hedi silmane
>>9748459
mr chelsea guide is chuck
some lazy person tried taking credit
>>9750007
>>9749143
but she's right, well more right than you anyways
>>9750540
thats chuck not somelazyperson
>>9750593
ay lmao what a fat piece of shit
>>
>>9751943
slp as in the brand
i can see know i misread that oh man
>>
>>9751961
yeah but neither Hedi does Gaute Couture and if he woudl try it (which i cant see it hapenning) it would be shit too

for Haute Couture theres Ellie Saab and Raf Simons, IMO

i made the chelsea guide, lol theres even my name my trip on it

>tfw your fanbase grows bigger and bigger everyday
i´m proud of you
>>
>>9751978
raf simons dior collections have been mediocre at best

anyone can photoshop a name onto a guide u mong
>>
>friend zone a grill for the first time in my life
>really like her just don't want to date her
>skip work shifts just to avoid hurting her
>run into her multiple times around campus this week
>can see the pain in her eyes every time

Fuck man this is a bad feeling
>>
>Don't think im good looking throughout most of highschool cause constantly put down
>go to uni
>Still dont think im good looking
>but in general sociable and chatty person
>end up with qt3.14 gf that ends up raising my confidence and making me realize that i am indeed better than i though i was.
>Talk to girls in my course before and just in general came up with the general theme that most were infact interested in me but never thought the feeling would be mutual.


good feels
>>
>>9747755
kissing a girl is so easy if she likes you

There's nothing to be afraid of, my first kiss was when I was 18 on our first date b/c the date went well and I just went for it and it went great

A week later she broke up with me no lie
>>
>>9751988
bro you need to get over that shit.
think about the guys she's rejected without giving a second thought. maybe she even enjoyed it.

rejection sucks but everyone has to deal with it.
>>
>>9750161
From personal experience all you have to do:
Step 1) Be confident
Don't be afraid to have an ego. Its ok to be an asshole if it comes naturally to you but dont force it and dont be a dick to her. If you talk shit about everyone else around you but then throw in sincere compliments, she'll think she's special b/c it seems like she's the only one you're being nice to

Step 2) Be interesting
Come on man, youre on 4chan you have to have autistic amounts of knowledge about something you're passionate about. Just bullshit about whatever that subject is and she'll be mesmerized. Just don't be a faggot/sperg about it
>>
>>9752019
I had my first kiss at 18 too, you were probably a bad kisser. My girl stayed with me for a month though and taught me how to kiss better, looking back she was a great practice girl.
>>
>>9750703
Aww its ok huckleberry
>>
>>9752078
good advice here, but don't worry so much about being "interesting."
You can be "interesting" by standing around doing nothing. Sometimes it's best to say as little as you can, because that will still make you interesting in her eyes. Mystery = interesting.

Conversation will happen naturally once it starts, and if you don't know what to say find something and make a comment about it to her. doesn't matter what, because when a girl is interested she'll respond in a way that leaves it open for your response.
>>
>>9752086
Nag she broke up with me b/c I was an overdramatic, clingy emo teenager
>>
>>9752155
I feel like it ends up being a mixture of the two but its hard to layout exactly how to act in abstract terms for a hypothetical situation that can take on a myriad of shapes. However, in regards to being mysterious, if you do that it has to match your personality and you have to make sure that when you do speak what you say is charming and quality
>>
>>9752206
>it has to match your personality
Yep. It's something a guy needs to develop based on his own personality. I'm an introvert, so I learned how to use my introversion to my advantage. A guy who is aware of the social dynamics will be able to adjust accordingly.

By the time i start a convo with a girl I already know she's interested in me.
>>
>Tfw you'll never see her again
>>
>>9751987
Then post the original version you dumbfuck

>inb4 he doesn't post shit because chuck is some imaginary faggot made up just to troll me
>>
File: vomit.jpg (46KB, 312x312px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
vomit.jpg
46KB, 312x312px
>>9750642
lord, what a pussy-ass bitch

is she attractive? if not wtf are you doing man
>>
>tfw crush is /fa/
>tfw finally have courage to talk to crush
>tfw haven't talked/seen her for a week
>tfw she's probably avoiding me
Hold me /fa/
>>
tfw face scars
>>
>>9752617
>crush
>Hold me /fa/
how about just stop being retarded? girls are girls. there are so many other guys talking to her right now. you owe it to yourself to talk to her.
worst case scenario is you look like an idiot.

and you have plenty of experience because you look like an idiot every single day on /fa/
>>
>>9752623
Get ripped and dress like a villain. Either buzz or shoulder length.
>>
File: 1427473632563.jpg (33KB, 399x388px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1427473632563.jpg
33KB, 399x388px
>tfw SLP jeans finally arrived
>fit perfectly, look great
>zipper was broken upon arrival
>have to send them back and wait for a long time again
>>
>>9752631
>quality
>>
>>9747198
Get the braces that are on the opposite of your teeth so nobody can see them.
>>
>>9747627
Do you know how ridiculous you just sounded? "Ill battle you" is this this Yu-Gi-Oh or some shit?
>>
>>9747663
I had the same thing but she was from Japan. Complemented me a couple times so I asked her if she wanted to hangout sometime. 2 weeks later she brings up the fact that she is moving back to Japan with her family the day after graduation. Decide to give up because I don't want that long distance shit going right into college. We've been hanging out for about 4 months now and I kinda just want to cut it off, but I also want to fuck her before she goes back.
>>
>>9750295
Lazy?
>>
>>9746407
Fuck this. Stop waiting and look for another guy.
>>
>>9752717
Post fit.
>>
>go to a friend's sorority's formal last night
>oh hey there's my qt next door neighbor from freshman year
>he acts really flirty (hugs me for a little too long, holds my hand, etc) and I remembered that I used to have a slight crush on him
>tfw friends tell me he's gay the next day
Fml
>>
>>9752617
I-is that you J?
>tfw haven't seen crush all week even though I used to see him all the time
They never appear when you want them to.
>>
>>9746247
Because Bape isn't cool anymore and Koreans are shit-tier Asians, above the Chinese but below the Japanese
>>
>>9746247
My mum wears bape, friend.
>>
All of the clothes, watches, Cologne and funny bants on this site will never change the fact the one girl I love thinks I'm just using her :(
>>
>>9746078
>tfw about to finish university
>made no friends whatsoever
>still a virgin
>tfw I will have to live with these regrets forever
>>
>>9752626
>and you have plenty of experience because you look like an idiot every single day on /fa/

hehehe
>>
File: chav.png (59KB, 400x388px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
chav.png
59KB, 400x388px
>>9746078
I kno that feel anon, you dress nice on days you want to impress people yet end up with nothing, and when you give up people who you want to attract decide to cross paths with you.

life hits hard,
>>
>>9752801
Is that you L?
>>
File: 1341290700869.gif (3MB, 240x135px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1341290700869.gif
3MB, 240x135px
>tfw the cougar I'm fucking says I could easily get a hipster girlfriend because I dress "so indie"

God fucking dammit
>>
>>9753326
Post a fit,
>>
>>9753326
Yea post a fit, "big boy"
>>
>>9753326
Why do you lie on the Internet?
>>
>>9753332
>>9753334
My fits consist of shirts with prints straight from National Geographic, slim-straight chinos because /fit/ tricked me and a shitty M65 inspired jacket with brown/white Converse trapassos. I bought the trapassos because they have a cactus on the inside.

My fits are so unworthy of a WAYWT that I wouldn't dare post it.

I lament her saying that I'm indie because I don't want to be grouped in with that crowd and because I don't know if I would want to be with a hipster chick.

>>9753336
I have nothing to gain from "lying" on a Chinese claymation board loosely devoted to fashion. I met her while selling a fridge on craigslist and you probably could too.
>>
>>9753377
>>Being this horrible at fabricating a shitty response to an already bullshit story
>>
>>9746078
>TFW didn't wear my real fit that day because I thought it would be a waste
not wearing real fits everyday please an hero.
>>
>tfw got into stanford
>tfw i see a grill from highschool at drugstore that i used to have a crush on
>wasnt wearing my stanford hoodie so i couldnt approach her

fuck
>>
>>9753454
the only interesting thing about yourself is the school you go to?

this is depressing man. find some hobbies or something.
>>
>>9753386
How would you fabricate your shitty response?

Also, I'm probably going to fuck her tomorrow. Should we get drinks or go for a hike?
>>
>>9753462
whats depressing is that you spend your all your time on a fashion chinese claymation board
>>
>>9753323
N-no it's me S. You probably haven't noticed me. ;-;
>>
>gf just took a shower
>gonna have sex prolly
>she comes out and sees me on the computer
>"are you on 4chan again"
she went back to bathroom to brush her theeth

such is life
>>
>>9747198
get invisalign fam, its going to be expensive either way. my friend wears them and you wouldn't even be able to tell he has them unless he told you. eating in public might suck tho.
>>
>>9753714
>tfw gf sees me on 4chan
>anon are you posting memes again
>>
>>9753762
>tfw wife catches me on pintrest
>>
>>9753483
she´s right you know?
>>
File: 1425936006500.jpg (82KB, 480x480px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1425936006500.jpg
82KB, 480x480px
> junkie comes up to me randomly
> "hey man, you got any, uh"
> makes gesture of tying off arm and shooting up
> mfw so heroin chic people actually think I have heroin
>>
>>9754254
That's when you know you've made it anon. Congratz.
>>
>>9746078
>tfw all the fresh off the boat asians are the most fa in campus
>>
>>9753805
>tfw dad catches me on grindr
>>
All these advices wouldn't work if you're ugly.
Thread posts: 244
Thread images: 30


[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.