[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/fa/ confessions thread? I'm pretty chubby. And I like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: chubby-mikey460_1117893c.jpg (21KB, 460x288px) Image search: [Google]
chubby-mikey460_1117893c.jpg
21KB, 460x288px
/fa/ confessions thread?

I'm pretty chubby. And I like when chubby girls try to dress like skinny girls.
>>
>>9724019
chubby girls don't like chubby guys
>>
Chubby guys only like chubby girls when the girls don't think they're chubby.
>>
>>9724027
do chubby girls suddenly have options?
>>
>>9724019
I only go on here because my crush is effay.

considering my idea of dressing well is a button up shirt, some short shorts, and a pair of vans

its not bad, its just not good
>>
>>9724057
ya
because of tumblr and fat acceptance they think they are beautiful
>>
>>9724027
>>9724037
>>9724057

Well "chubby" [ie fat] people can only date other fat people so it doesn't really matter.
>>
>>9724069
Why would anybody want an /fa/ significant other?
>>
I kind of wish I was Tripskank

I'm a guy
>>
>>9724077
>Well "chubby" [ie fat] people can only date other fat people so it doesn't really matter.
If I had the time I could post the tumblr post about this massive whale talking about how pissed she is about her friends trying to set her up with a fat guy. She talks about how she is only into skinny guys with abs and it's possible for her to find someone that can accept her massive fatness and still be 9/10 model looking
but I don't have the time to find it sorry :^)
>>
I'm 5'6", 62kgs and I wear skinny jeans.
>>
>>9724019
im 6'2" and i wear lifts in my boots, i need to be the tallest because i feel like that's my only trait. if there are taller guys in the room or on the street, i feel instantly beta

idk if thats sad lol
>>
>>9724019
im only 5'11
ive been on here for over a year and only own two designer pieces, the rest of my wardrobe is pretty trashy
i have never used any drugs
i dont drink or smoke
>>
File: 1421659375119.jpg (34KB, 304x288px) Image search: [Google]
1421659375119.jpg
34KB, 304x288px
>>9724096
were you talking about your personal experience?
>>
>>9725496

I don't see what the problem is lol

No one cares a lot about how many designer pieces someone owns..

And no one cares about how many designer pieces you own.
>>
>>9724019
I purge, and i count the calories in coffee/dietcoke/splenda
>>
>>9724019
>/fa/ confessions
I'm fat as fuck and NEET so I can't wear anything that I like / can't look good no matter what.

Hopefully until I lose weight I'll get a decent job and learn how to dress.

That being said, anybody have any fat inspo/advice?
>>
I'm only on here to get a hint when the trends will change. I consider the 2010s aesthetic the absolute nadir of fashion and I think it doesn't actually look good on anyone.
>>
>>9725536
I've become so good at predicting trends in the last couple of months I've been here it's actually scary. But it's easy for me because my country is always a bit behind. By the time H&M puts something out and people start wearing it I'm already sick of it from all the inspo I've seen.
>>
I'm cognizant of the fact that no matter how well I dress, my skin in its current state keeps me from being /fa/

But! I'm starting to go to the derm and hopefully things will work out :)
>>
>>9725502
i know, im just scared to spend money when i dont have alot of it and i dont really have any income

>>9725534
good on you man, we all have to start somewhere
best advice to give you: dont drop lots of money right now
wait until you're at a size you're happy with before you start buying stuff. if you absolutely need stuff now, get some cheap, inoffensive stuff like plain white shirts, simple shoes, pants etc
make sure that youre committed to whatever routine you develop
whats your height/weight now
>>
File: urlaa.jpg (136KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
urlaa.jpg
136KB, 640x960px
>>9725534
hey, good attitude! good luck man.
>>
ive been here for over 3 years but i dont rly like fashion tbh
>>
>>9725557
5'7" 260lbs ;_;
>dont drop lots of money right now
Yup, there's so much shit I want to buy but I know they'll just end up being baggy in a couple of months - and my taste in fashion is objectively shit so far, so I just stick to generic/mall/sporting shit and the occasional thrift item. Helps that I don't have much money anyway.

>>9725561
Thanks m8.
>>
I quit smoking and have gained 40lbs since quitting, considering e-cigs, not vaps but the tiny cig shaped garbage. All my clothes still fit but my gut looks ridiculous.
>>
>>9725598
Please get a real e-cig if you decide to get one. Look for an iStick 30W and a Kanger Subtank.
>>
>>9725603
I was planning on blu, guessing that's a waste of money. Do they make any of these that don't look ridiculous?i don't want to commit with all the gear.
>>
I'm skinnyfat and poor
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.