[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I got the looks and the clothes, now how do I respond to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 15

I got the looks and the clothes, now how do I respond to something like this
>>
i think she wants you to externalize your racism instead and call people niggers
>>
>>9720238

Ask her for clarification until you make her look like the idiot she is.
>>
File: Carlos.jpg (35KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
Carlos.jpg
35KB, 210x240px
>>9720238
"how about I internalize my dick"
>>
>>9720238
dating sjw's isn't that hard
most of them are easy lays

my last gf was a total sjw who ran a "queer zine" and used to complain to me about how she hated white men telling her what to do

i was a white man and told her what to do all the time and she always obeyed
>>
>>9720268
whyd you break up
>>
>>9720238

you don't.

you fuck her slightly shorter/fatter friend and move on to the next one.
>>
>>9720238
What could anyone's view of internalized racism be other than "It's bad." And regarding LGBT issues, feminism has always been intersectional. Feminism's problem is the race thing; shit's a white academy thing.
>>
guys if a girl asks me if i'm a feminist what do i say and how do i make it sound smart
>>
>>9720292
just say yes
>>
>>9720270
idk, she broke up with me

probably wanted some big black cock which i wasn't able to supply

she was the first girl i convinced to lick my asshole so i cant complain
>>
>>9720288
>And regarding LGBT issues, feminism has always been intersectional. Feminism's problem is the race thing; shit's a white academy thing.
jesus christ
did your intro to queer studies 101 professor teach you this shit?
>>
>>9720317
What happens if she asks a follow up question, like "Do you buy into bell hooks idea that feminism is for everyone, or does the fact that men will never experience the full brunt of patriarchal oppression mean they can never truly empathize with the struggle?"
>>
>>9720338
just agree with her she doesn't actually want your opinion she wants validation
>>
>>9720335
I don't think my alma mater has such a class. Did I get something wrong, or are you just triggered by the word "feminism"?
>>
>>9720338

Why the fuck would you lie about it? Are you this desperate? Tell her what you actually think and how modern feminism is fucking retarded.
>>
lol this thread is pretty funny, I'm thoroughly amused

>>9720338
empathy is empathy, if there isn't a way to fully empathize the way you want someone to, then theres nothing anyone can do about it and you're simply asking for too much. be happy theres any empathy at all
>>
>>9720343
Explain to me how you'd agree with her in this situation. She hasn't told you where she stands on the debate.
>>
>>9720347
First off, I'm not the OP; I'm just fucking around. Second, all feminism is modern feminism.
>>
>>9720351
Why the fuck did you post this on /fa/?
>>
>compromising your views to please a 4/10

kill yourself
>>
>>9720350
I like this answer. Cheer.
>>
>>9720356
This thread is entertaining; therefore, I'm posting in it.
>>
i could to tell you how to deal with these people but you're a beta loser and you deserve nothing but my contempt.
>>
>>9720351
"hmm I think men can be important allies within feminism but I'm not sure they can actually be feminists"
she just wants you to pander as much as possible
>>
>>9720346
>I don't think my alma mater has such a class. Did I get something wrong, or are you just triggered by the word "feminism"?
well you jumped from feminism to "LGBT issues" to feminism to intersectional to race and then back to race again
confused much?

i'm all for equal rights, but this stuff is getting out of hand. fuck safe spaces and privilege checking
>>
File: 1360943140722.jpg (13KB, 240x320px) Image search: [Google]
1360943140722.jpg
13KB, 240x320px
>>9720351
you're a pathetic fucking faggot, the only men who acquiesce to women in order to please them are pathetic beta males. a woman wants a man, even a retarded mongoloid feminist - despite how much she tries to prove otherwise - wants a man. you're no man at all.

god you people are so fucking gay, asking /fa/ how to impress a feminist tumblr nigress because you're too lame to say what you think, thats the joke though: you dont even know what you think, you're so devoid of character you dont have an opinion, you stand for nothing. you're destined to be a beta orbiting loser your entire life.

thankfully weak pieces of shit like you wont breed.
>>
im just going to message her and say you've been talking about her online and posting her pics and that you're a racist misogynist bigot xD

https://twitter.com/lioneesssssss
>>
>>9720376
Intersectionality describes the idea that you can't talk about feminism in a vacuum, that race, gender, economic situation, etc. are all at play. That may be true, but feminism has historically been blind to plenty of race issues.
>>
>>9720389
Kay.
>>
>>9720268
>>9720329
this is exactly what happened to me
>>
Intersectionality is a good tool to raise awareness between different activists and advocates and to show solidarity. I know many people for whom the intersection of feminism and animal rights is a hot topic. It's really about all systems of domination and oppression.

and thats all you need to have memorized

i got it off reddit, it sounds smart. i dont really get the part about animal rights though?
>>
>>9720238
Read a fucking book. You won't be cute forever.
>>
File: lmao.png (306KB, 681x511px) Image search: [Google]
lmao.png
306KB, 681x511px
yo OP is she cheating on her bf with you lmao
>>
>>9720411
I doubt people like this exist irl/give a shit
>>
File: coon.png (273KB, 667x500px) Image search: [Google]
coon.png
273KB, 667x500px
heres more pics of the jigaboo OP need our help fucking
>>
fucking janitors this thread has nothing to do with /fa/shion and yet they allow it
>>
File: monkey.png (300KB, 676x504px) Image search: [Google]
monkey.png
300KB, 676x504px
you really hit the jackpot with this one
>>
>>9720416
i'm as real as your social life.
>>
>>9720427
We're talking about the intersection of fashion and feminism. Climb out of the janitor's ass.
>>
File: nigger.png (339KB, 676x509px) Image search: [Google]
nigger.png
339KB, 676x509px
>>9720430
if you pulled off her weave would she die?

this coon looks like predator had sex with a baboon

she actually feels really cute
>>
>>9720415

Never underestimate women of any race ability to go get the B(whateverraceyouarenotletterhere)C

Gave the BWC to a brown girl from a painting class, found out after the had a BF of 2 years. Goddamn. Somehow I thought it was only white women. I was a retard.
>>
>>9720338
butler > hooks
>>
>>9720410
pls b b8
>>
I, a moderately left leaning individual, dated a sjw and eventually had to end it because of how taxing it was. Every single thing I did or said was constantly nitpicked as being offensive in some way, and every single discussion turned into an argument.

Would not recommend / 10
>>
>>9720263
you
>>
File: CIA.png (450KB, 752x941px) Image search: [Google]
CIA.png
450KB, 752x941px
>>9720437
>if you pulled off her weave would she die?
kekking hard at this one
>>
>>9720454
I've read quite a bit more of Butler's works than I have hooks, but hooks has the benefit of mechanically not being one of the worst writers I've read. I think Butler breaks every rule of writing Williams and Bizup ever put to print.
>>
>>9720238
I'm not interested in politics
>>
File: replyrate.png (42KB, 300x613px) Image search: [Google]
replyrate.png
42KB, 300x613px
>>9720447
no one wants niggers

>>9720463
wow the story of ever beta leftwing losers life, the only males who are liberal are low test estrogenised faggots, its no surprise your insane cunt gf walked all over you lmao thats gonna be your life faggot, get used to it.
>>
>>9720447
>>9720463
what is BWC and SJW stand for?
>>
>>9720437
digdug pls go
>>
yo tweeters
tweet the bitch
i want her to know what a monkey she is
ty
>>
>>9720470
I think past Gender Trouble is when she starts getting very incoherent, but I haven't read in some time to really remember exactly what I had trouble with. The writing is akin to some post-structuralists in such a way that I feel as though she can could potentially be using that style as a means of disruption/subversion/etc. I should probably try reading her again....
>>
>>9720478
>No sources
Why do you expect me to take you seriously?
>>
>>9720488
yeh dude definitely read it again haha
>>
>>9720493
sorry i forgot my copy of origin of species and atlas shrugged in my other pants :^)
>>
>>9720288
>What could anyone's view of internalized racism be other than "It's bad."
I'm not posting this as an SJW, but the above quote is a pretty good answer in this situation.
if she keeps going on about it after that then just move on.

>>9720268
>i was a white man and told her what to do all the time and she always obeyed
like this guy said

Girls just have a stupid victim complex.
>>
>>9720497
>ayn rand
>jewish kike whore who lived off of welfare
>assumes because im not a liberal post modernist fairy i must be libertarian

typical leftwing moron. how many years are you into your marxist indoctrination course?
>>
File: it hurts.jpg (1MB, 2355x2356px) Image search: [Google]
it hurts.jpg
1MB, 2355x2356px
>>9720489
here you go coon

next time try google you dumb monkey
>>
>>9720505
pilfertruck how does it feel to waste so much of your life on a south african toadstool collecting forum and not contribute anything meaning for or even useful to it?
>>
>>9720505
>assumes because i have liberal tendencies, I must be a marxist

typical rightwing moron. how many years are you into your o'reilly indoctrination course?
>>
>>9720509
The problem is that your source is based around what women SAY, not necessarily what they do.
I'm not saying that chart is entirely wrong, but
>believing a woman's words
that is some TRUE beta shit.
>>
>>9720519
>oreilly
>fox news boogeyman strawman

this is embarrassing, you're clearly new, i suggest going to the archive and getting a handle on who i am and what values i espouse before talking to me.

the left right paradigm is non constructive rhetorical semantics, try the third position.

>>9720525
/nonwhite rationalising
/yawn
>>
>>9720509
Hoh boy pigfuck's here to spend another 12 straight hours doing jack fucking shit

Just ignore him
He'll never change
>>
>>9720488
Her game is definitely a post-structuralist one, but I don't think she had quite the command of it as Foucault and Derrida did. But this isn't to say that she isn't worth reading, she is; I just think her writing could be cleaned up a bit without doing damage to her ideas.
>>
>>9720539
why do monkeys always respond to my posts

just ignore it chimpboy, or leave the board like everyone wants.
>>
>>9720534
i'm white. how can you even argue withe me? you date women, right? you talk about not being beta so you should know what i mean.
don't judge a woman by what she says, judge on her actions. women are used to guys being clueless and they capitalize on it.
>>
>>9720534
> the left right paradigm is non constructive rhetorical semantics, try the third position.

'Sup dork
>>
>>9720534
I didnt know there was a formal ideological term for red pill crackpots
>>
>>9720549
oh so you're a white retard? did you read the image or just see an opportunity to spout your redpill tier aphorism about not trusting women.

the only graph in that image that asks women their opinion is the OKC one, the others are based on their actions such as marriage and recorded statistics about racemixing, you fucking turd.

dont reply to me if you're incapable of reading and comprehending what i write.
>>
>>9720559
you have never heard of fascism?
>>
>>9720547
You know who this is dorky
Who else even gives a shit...forreal.
>>
>>9720534
>Decrying a paradigm as non constructive rhetoric after employing it in a rebuttal.
Damn, you got me to respond.
>>
>>9720570
yeah because as much as the left right political paradigm as applied to government and subsidiary institutions is non constructive and only used to manipulate the broader populace, the moral and social implications of individuals who subscribe to one ideology or the other are very real.

liberals are stupid, intellectually bankrupt retards, whether i agree with the way in which their ideology is reflected politically is irrelevant.

ill put it in to plain terms because you're not so clever

>left/right two party system flawed and bad
>people, although much more varied are still identifiable on a political spectrum
>people who fall on the left, especially those who self identify as left(like the person i was responding to) are 100% stupid.

sorry thats hard for you to comprehend haha xD
>>
>>9720564
You have an entire column of quotes from women, like what they say will match what they actually do. Sometimes they will, but I think you can understand my point.

I wasn't even saying I didn't agree with that pic, but you know i'm right about my point.
>>
>>9720564
Also just so u know...I wouldn't access any funds from ur phone if I were u ;-) too easy to intercept that shit.

http://www.osnews.com/story/27416/The_second_operating_system_hiding_in_every_mobile_phone
>>
>>9720598
i dont have a phone
>>
>>9720598
> The problem here is clear: these baseband processors and the proprietary, closed software they run are poorly understood, as there's no proper peer review. This is actually kind of weird, considering just how important these little bits of software are to the functioning of a modern communication device. You may think these baseband RTOS' are safe and secure, but that's not exactly the case. You may have the most secure mobile operating system in the world, but you're still running a second operating system that is poorly understood, poorly documented, proprietary, and all you have to go on are Qualcomm's Infineon's, and others' blue eyes.

The insecurity of baseband software is not by error; it's by design. The standards that govern how these baseband processors and radios work were designed in the '80s, ending up with a complicated codebase written in the '90s - complete with a '90s attitude towards security. For instance, there is barely any exploit mitigation, so exploits are free to run amok. What makes it even worse, is that every baseband processor inherently trusts whatever data it receives from a base station (e.g. in a cell tower). Nothing is checked, everything is automatically trusted. Lastly, the baseband processor is usually the master processor, whereas the application processor (which runs the mobile operating system) is the slave.
>>
>>9720593
yes women lie, but its irrelevant in the context of the image, you're missing the forest for the trees.

i didnt make the image, whoever made it put the tumblr quotes in for fun, its the left side of the image you should focus on.
>>
>>9720600
Orly
Do you have any friends?

What OS r u running fuccboi
>>
>>9720616
>What OS r u running fuccboi
ya mum
>>
>>9720619
U know this me piggy

U can trust me

I'm a fat idiot, remember?
>>
hey piggy you think moving to rural Italy is a good idea?
>>
>>9720627
can you speak italian?
can you live in the north?
are you reasonably wealthy?

if yes to those than sure.

italy doesnt have the PC and white guilt problems as other eu countries, downside is they're being used at the gateway into eu by a lot of boat niggers.
>>
pigfuck is cuck
on /fa/ he's out of luck
>>
>>9720645
I hate how u ignore me all of a sudden

It hurts me feelings
>>
>>9720659
>9720659
send me nudes
>>
>>9720415
Fucking manlet.
>>
>>9720666
nice get, satan.
>>
>>9720659
>implying I'm a l33t haxxor

Nah man, I'm like one lvl above a script kiddie, no lie

Could barely execute a script to extract shit from that ask
>>
>>9720421
Wow, she looks completely different from all of her other pictures you've posted. Gross, OP.
>>
>>9720672
send the nudes
>>
>>9720680
Wot
>>
File: hog capiche.png (163KB, 496x391px) Image search: [Google]
hog capiche.png
163KB, 496x391px
>>9720688
big girl needs to send me her nudes
Thread posts: 96
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.