[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stores to go to in Japan?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 1280px-Flag_of_Japan.svg.png (17KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
1280px-Flag_of_Japan.svg.png
17KB, 1280x853px
So I'm in Japan for 2 weeks, what are some good stores to hit up?
Tokyo/Osaka/Hiroshima?
>>
why don´t you try to hit dat jav bussy?
>>
>>9699605
try dat dere celltech
>>
>>9699605
Too many great individual stores. Look around @ Harajuku.
>>
buy the superguide, totally worth it
>>
did you just decide to take a trip there or what?

i want to go sometime this or next year but i'll still be a poorfag college student so i don't wanna lose all of my savings on a 1 - 2 week trip.

pls give info thanks
>>
>>9701078
Flying from Australia to there, managed to get 2 for 1 flights at a time that suited. Flights seem to be the most expensive part, most of the accommodation seems to be fairly cheap depending on the area.
>>
File: 16111262.jpg (8KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
16111262.jpg
8KB, 300x200px
>>9699605
>wanting to go to an irradiated country..
take pic related OP youre gonna need it
>>
Don't waste your trip going to fashion shops you absolute retard
>>
/lived in Tokyo for a year/

The thing with Asians is that they love all things foreign, so all the major fashion areas are just foreign shops. Like >>9703204 said, don't waste time in Tokyo going to clothes stores. Go do other interesting stuff that you can't see or do outside of Japan, that's the whole point of a trip to Japan, isn't it?
>>
http://storeguide.highsnobiety.com/location/japan/tokyo/

check this site out man, I forgot the site url so i spend a lil time looking for you, be happy
I hope you find some cool shit
>>
>>9699605
ehhhhh you might find some nice boutiques but 2 weeks is not nearly enough to enjoy tokyo anyway, you'll be able to order a lot online anyway

i'd rather spend ALL of my time sight seeing and eating amazing japanese food, cmon op dont waste the opportunity.
>>
File: IMG_1100.png (1MB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1100.png
1MB, 750x1000px
>>9703231

Recently back from a month in Japan, this anon is spot on. If you want used clothing, all the stores will be American/foreign clothing, with a very minute selection of actual Japanese clothing. Boutique stores might have something, but it's rare, and usually (very) expensive.

That being said, Uniqlo is THE SHIT, also I'd recommend checking out Mode Off if you want to try used clothes stores (the one I went to most was just north of Koenji station in Tokyo). I was able to get a near-perfect condition denim/wool wrangler jacket for ¥3500, which blew me out of the water.

But as another anon said, don't go looking or expecting to find certain things (like a type of jacket), just try lots of places, in lots of districts/suburbs, and just have a nice time wandering around enjoying the scenery.
>>
hit Hiroshima once shame on you, hit Hiroshima twice shame on you, you son of a bitch yankee
>>
>>9700811

Harajuku is a tourist trap, too many people to crawl through, and just expensive junk.

Try the outer suburbs like Kichijoji, Shimokitazawa, and Koenji for clothing
>>
They have a lot of good resale shops with quality stuff and some even list their stock online. Check out ragtag / kind / modescape. Also DSM Tokyo.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.