[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

patches and other customisations

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

Sup /fa/, I just copped a flecktarn jacket (pic kinda related) and I want to customise it. (Add patches etc..) What do you think I should do??
>>
Dye it black, then put in the patches.
>>
Bump, wondering the same only i have a field jacket that i use for spring/summer.
What areas would be best to add patches?
>>
>>9674783
Would it be possible to dye it black but not strongly? I would like a bit of the camo pattern to come through, just darken it
>>
Bump, I want to add something to my bomber like this
>>
what kind of material is your jacket? find dye, or paints that could easily stick to it and youll practically be able to transfer a painting onto the jacket
>>
>>9674801
yeah, use rit bottle dye because it's weak af. I did that to mine and the camo still shows but my jacket is dark.
>>
File: 1422023714618.png (1MB, 896x1700px) Image search: [Google]
1422023714618.png
1MB, 896x1700px
>>9674801
>remove flags with seam ripper
>get big cooking pot
>heat stove to medium/low
>pour in enough water to cover parka
>add cup of salt, few drops of detergent, and two bottles of black RIT
>drop parka in pot, turn it every few minutes with tongs
>30 minutes later take it to the sink
>rinse with hot water, gradually turning to cold water as the runoff becomes clear
>when its all clear, wash and dry it
You can still see the camo pattern on mine, so if you want an overdye that covers it, go for at least 3 bottles. maybe 4
>>
>>9675238
Thanks bro
>>
File: 1417215373356.jpg (180KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1417215373356.jpg
180KB, 800x1200px
>>
>tfw if you're wearing military style in Germany you're a 14 year old listening to chief keef

Seriously? Camo?
>>
>>9675458
>muh restrictive views
>implying you're right
Just leave man, you got no future here
>>
>>9675445
w2c?
>>
>>9675527
dye a fucking flacktarn parka you fuccnigger
>>
>>9675552
yeah, i got that much. i just noticed this one is pretty dark.

is there a specific one i should look for? just casually browsing and they all seem pretty much the same.

some seem darker, would it be better to get the darker one if i dont want the camo to show?
>>
>>9675238
Liquid dye or powder?
>>
>>9675589
liquid
>>
>>9675503
im always laughin at please leave you used to get it right away if u said that back in the 90s.lol fuckin 14 year olds.

Camo is 2004. Don't do it. It flamed up a little bit two springs ago it isn't anything any European should wear. Leave that ugly shit for Americans, it fits their fat bodies.
>>
File: gg no re.gif (236KB, 192x200px) Image search: [Google]
gg no re.gif
236KB, 192x200px
>>9675594
>im always laughin at please leave you used to get it right away if u said that back in the 90s

I might be a "Fat American", but I at least have the mental capacity to write out my thoughts coherently.
>>
>>9675594
lol y u mad

kanye=fashion and his new line has loads of camo, dear
>>
>>9675607
u do realize that this isn't my first language et cest difficile de changer d'entre los 5 linguas yo puedo hablar Dann verwechselt man il grammatica. A volte.

Fuckboy.
>>
>>9675612
I ain't mad. Kanye didn't design his own line.

He used to hate camo. Like every grown man who doesn't go hunting or is a soldier. Ever since last summer he's been wearing the stupidest shit I've ever seen.

Motherfuckers gonna buy military pants and tighten the cord at the bottom I'm crying
>>
>>9675641

aww it's trying to speak coherently.
>>
>>9675686
Ahhh look it's the shit we threw out of europe trying to buy our military clothing
>>
>>9675714

I'm sorry. I don't understand your grammar.

Maybe instead of bragging about kno\wing five languages, you should focus on speaking them fluently.
>>
File: 1427424553467.png (784KB, 538x693px) Image search: [Google]
1427424553467.png
784KB, 538x693px
OP here, I havent posted in this thread for a while. What the actual fuck is going on. Talk about fashion, stop arguing you dumb cunts
>>
>>9675731
if you can't understand his grammmar you're fucking retarded. It's not so hard to fill in the pieces when someone is writting to you in barely broken english. It's like you have the comprehensive skills of a 6 year old, scratch that, 6 year olds can learn a new language by just watching regular television in another language.
>>
>>9675766
Tell me tho, was it so hard to understand me?

I make business deals in English and people never said anything about me sounding strange or having a fucked up grammar. So I'm just sitting here laughin really Americans are the fats, sorry best.
>>
>>9675607
Look here he said

"I always catch myself laughing at the sentence 'please leave'. Back in the 1990s, if you said that to a person, they would smack you, right away, as it was taken as an insult."

Is this understandable for you or do you need me to redneck it for ya?
>>
>>9675776
well that one thing he highlighed didnt really make sense, you're good apart from that. Also eastern europeans love camo.
>>
>>9675832
I kinda forgot to put quote marks or whatever the shit is called lol my bad

What I meant to say is in this post tho

>>9675788

Anyways, I really do not understand this. How much do you guys pay for these jackets? Cause the one in OP picture is, like seriously, 15€ at army stores.
That's the German rain coat or whatever.
>>
>>9675849
OP here, payed only £10 for mine from an army surplus store
>>
>>9675445
> 2015
> Flippin your folders
>>
>>9676048
Thank god man As I said those jackets aren't worth anything you go through like 15 of them during basic training (9 months) and you can get some new ones free if u just ask lol
>>
>>9676087
You been through basic training? Nice man. How old are you?
>>
>>9675445
w2c boots
>>
>>9675558
They're literally all the same, it doesn't matter which one you get, it's all what kind of dye you use
>>
>>9675238
wont heating it will fuck up the fabric or even shrink the thing a little bit?
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.