[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Yeezus /fa/? I know a lot of people hate this album and instantly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

Is Yeezus /fa/? I know a lot of people hate this album and instantly compare it to Death Grips, but that's not what I'm asking. I want to know if the music itself is /fa/. Idk why, but to me, it seems like it is.
>>
>Liking anything post 2005

fuck off
>>
>is x /fa/
fuck off
>>
>validate my opinions for me
fuck off
>>
>the jews didn't do 9/11
fuck off
>>
File: jESKJEMbN95vF.png (671KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
jESKJEMbN95vF.png
671KB, 900x506px
>>9663132
Sorry to inform you, but as of Q2 2015 "music" isn't /fa/. Please delete iTunes or whatever media player you use and wait until Q3.

Thanks and have a blessed day!
>>
>>9663138
Is it instantly referred to as validation for wanting to know other people's on your thoughts?
>>
>>9663132

having your own opinion if effay.

if you need someone to tell you what to think then i'll tell you it's shit.
>>
>>9663147
when youre not offering anything worthwhile of discussion in the op then yea it is
>>
>>9663147
what happened:

>OP hears people constantly talk shit about kanye/yeezus album
>listens to it
>hm thats actually not bad
>people will hate me for liking it though
>better ask /fa/ what they think just in case its not acceptable to like this album
>>
>>9663151
But its your opinion that its not worthwhile
>>
>>9663148
Is having your own opinion /fa/ ?
>>
>>9663143
but i'm going to a concert next week
>>
>>9663152
But youre failing to realize that im not going to stop liking this album if you guys dont like it. I just want to see what you guys think of it
>>
File: Fore!.jpg (301KB, 1300x1299px) Image search: [Google]
Fore!.jpg
301KB, 1300x1299px
Here's a real /fa/ album.
>>
>>9663159

no and you're shit for thinking so.

>>9663152
>trying to subtly say you think yeezus is good in hopes other people will come out in the thread and agree with you and you can finally live in a effay where it's okay to like yeezus

gtfo
>>
>>9663163

it's shit.
>>
>i dont love you
come back
>>
>>9663171
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.