[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so i'm going on a date in a bit but im a kissless virgin

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 3

File: pickleweed.jpg (164KB, 730x1095px) Image search: [Google]
pickleweed.jpg
164KB, 730x1095px
so i'm going on a date in a bit but im a kissless virgin and i dont know what to do with this girl who really likes me

help me out fashionable friends

if this is against the rules, please don't ban me cause i will want to post about fashion soon
>>
>>9644177
Read book of pook and the system by doc love, you should be able to find both of those as PDFs.
>>
>>9644192
best advice
>>
>>9644177
Talk to her. She is a human being you dolt.

Be polite and nice but just act natural and dont be nervous about it. Also dont force anything sexual if she doesnt give you a green light.

Now on topic, you should wear nice clothes but stay appropriate to the location. Dont wear a blazer to the cinema etc.
>>
>>9644214
Don't wear a blazer anywhere if that's not part of your usual routine. You want to dress nice, but you don't want to go overboard so it looks like you're trying too hard.
>>
>>9644177
Dude, just realize that you're better than her in every single way. You're smarter, taller, faster, stronger, and you have better taste. Being intimidated by women is crazy. They're inferior beings. Just be yourself and if she doesn't like you she can fuck off. That's how I do. All you do with women on dates is ask them where they're from, what they like, about their friends (they won't shut the fuck up once you open that can of worms), about their job and school. Then you just listen and relate to them and since you're smarter and more worldly you can probably tell her things about what she likes that she doesn't even know. Then at the end you kiss them- I like to hug her then keep her there. Then she'll look up and then you kiss her. It's the easiest way to make it not awkward. Especially if you're tall. Kissing is just going from soft open lips to pursed tight ones over and over again. I like to lick under their lips and bite the lower one occasionally. Also just dress your normal style, you don't want to look like you're trying to impress her because that is putting her above you.
>>
>>9644250
if you don't wear a blazer or something similar when you go somewhere nice then you are doing something wrong
>>
>>9644250
This is true, the best advice is to at least dress one step above your norm.
>>
>>9644264
No, you don't. Never dress up for a date unless you're going to a formal place. That's fucking dumb. Just dress in your normal style.
>>
>>9644192
>book of pook
holy shit
>>
>>9644258
Literally best advice
>>
>>9644262
First dates aren't nice. Nice dates are for anniversaries and proposals and shit. You people clearly have absolutely no experience at all.
>>
>>9644274
Its really not.
>>
>>9644266
This is true to some extent. Dress in a way that makes you feel comfortable and powerful and use that to boost your confidence. If she likes you she will like you for being yourself.

Also remember that indifference is attractive, don't be a dick but also don't make it obvious that you really like her. This will make her work to try and impress you.
>>
>>9644283
I feel like there's a "nice date" bell curve. When you first start dating, dates should be very informal because you're still finding out if you actually like the person. Don't wanna be dropping a bill on dinner and the other person ends up being annoying as fuck or something.

Nicer and nicer dates as you get to know them.

And then, after that honeymoon stage, when you're practically best friends that also fuck, slowly back to informal until you get married and don't go on dates at all and are depressed and want a divorce.
>>
>>9644283
I've taken girls to a nice bar or a jazz club on a first date, it isn't hard to go somewhere casual but still nice
>>
>>9644303
I don't throw money away on girls. Coffee or a walk are the only two first date choices with me. They usually aren't worth my time, let alone my money.
>>
>>9644333
This. I bring girls to the fine arts museum because its free. A bike ride is nice too but it's not the season.
>>
>>9644333
you do realize that girls see that message you're sending there and leave, right?

if you ask a girl you think is cute "to just hang out" and fart around, they'll pick up on that. They'll know you're not serious, and that you don't give a shit.

Any girl worth her salt won't put up with that and won't waste her time.

It's certainly a judgement call about what's the appropriate time and place for a date, but whatever the answer is, make it be known that it's a date, that you think the girl is special and interesting, that you want to treat her special, and you do interesting things.
>>
>>9644362
>>9644362
Girls don't want a guy who does everything for them, if anything they want a guy the have to work for and impress. You sound like you just give yourself away to them.
>>
>>9644362
Why would I invest in a girl who hasn't proven she's worth it? They pretty much always suck at being people.
>>
>>9644393
you misunderstood me dude
I never said wait on them hand and foot.
If anything, I agree that it's best to reinforce that behavior of acceptance seeking.
the difference is that, you up the ante and challenge them to the point where they really feel like they've got to keep it together and stay on their A game.

all while still treating them special and letting them know the attention you give them is intentional.
>>
>>9644258
this is good advice for going through life tbh. just know you're better than everyone all the time. i am the only person in the world who matters
>>
>>9644398
get better at reading people, lil nigga.

just as you're saying, if you can't tell when a girl's worth it, then chances are high that she's actually just sucky.

if you think she's sucky, don't waste your time, her time, or any money on the whole fiasco.

but if you do make the judgement call that a girl's worth your time, and that she might be a winner, imagine what impression she gets when she see's how confident you are that she might actually be worth a shit. Not that you expect anything from her, but that she might actually be a valuable person.
>>
>>9644417
Not really. I still acknowledge when someone is better than me at something. Humility is good but insecurity is not.
>>
>>9644417
>i'm a special snowflake

*tips fedora*
>>
>>9644398
Because dates are actually fun

Start going out with girls to have fun rather than some creepy cult-esque grooming session

Have fun and even if you dont end up in a relationship with her you will probably still fuck and have a good night to remember
>>
>>9644421
I cant find girls worth asking out in the first place. Finding a cute, smart, and tasteful girl is hard. Add to that emotionally mature and it's impossible. My last gf was the first three, but had trust issues. Add to that a preference for girls who are blonde and don't have brown eyes and I'm fucked. I don't date girls who listen to pop. I don't date girls with bad style. I don't date girls who are even remotely chubby. I don't date christian girls.
>>
>>9644429
just because someone is better than you at something doesn't mean you aren't the best ever in general
>>
>>9644454
jesus christ you aspie fuck
>>
>>9644454
Are you extremely attractive and/or rich? If no you are gonna be a lonely guy
>>
>>9644454
holy shit, you're sad.

please just kill yourself

or buy a motorcycle
>>
>>9644214
>>9644250

I was gonna wear a uniqlo black tee, a pair of uniqlo black skinnies and some stan smiths cause thats what i got on already and its hot af but should i change into a button up or some shit

also i do talk to her shes my coworker

>>9644258
i been on a couple dates with her i just didnt make a move or nothin, yeah i know i try to be like that in front of her, ima take an adderall too thanks for tha kissing advice tho

shes offered to pay for her half of the meal before when i said i was broke but we're gonna see a movie, also should i invite her back to my place and say oh its a mess and have my ikea futon stretched out like i forgot to make it so we can have sex
>>
>>9644417
get dat sonder nigga
shit.
>>
File: 1427764316244.png (9KB, 363x349px) Image search: [Google]
1427764316244.png
9KB, 363x349px
>tfw you will never know this feel
>tfw ugly so you can't play games with women
>tfw so unattractive you don't even try because you'd creep them out
>all this fashion shit is just so i like what i look like because nobody else would give any fucks
>tfw no one is even going to read this

meh
>>
>>9644461
I'm attractive and I'm tall. I'm also very charismatic. I just said the last girl I dated was smart, cute, and had good taste didn't I? She was also blonde with green eyes. And she gave me her number without me even asking for it.
>>
>>9644463
don't try to have sex with her
"come to the dinner table, but don't ask what's being served"
just leave everything in your room exactly as you would normally, if she makes it back to your place, just own it and be proud of your slob pile.
you better hold her hand and get touchy before the movies, otherwise that's going to be 2 hours of tension.
get a drink after the movie, and after you order her drink, but before the bartender brings it back, lean over and kiss her. Maybe grab her arm as you do it, if it makes it any easier.
>>
>>9644466
literally i been dressing better for like 2 getting more and more fashionable and i guess better looking, also the older i get the more girls give me attention even tho i still look young for my age
>>
>>9644473
i been trying to have sex with her for a while tho and im sure she'd be down (prolly) also i got condoms n shit and im p horny
>>
>>9644463
Ok so if you invite her back to your place. She knows it is for sex ao dont bother with trying to hide it. Only do it if she is physically responsive to you
>>
File: arresto.jpg (29KB, 510x383px) Image search: [Google]
arresto.jpg
29KB, 510x383px
>>9644454
>I don't date christian girls
tips fedora
>>
>>9644454
>i don't date christian girls
damn bro

but at least you know what you want... kind of. maybe you could think more about what you value in another person
>>
>>9644479
i invited her back before but i got really high and she got high and passed out on my couch so i took her home cause i didnt know what else to do

she was on my couch with her ass in view and she asked for a blanket and i know i should have done something
>>
>all these archaic pua nerds itt

always have to treat m'lady right in the first stage of our courtship
>>
>>9644473
how do i touch her hand
>>
>>9644489
you fucking faggot

after the movie, invite her back to get high and offer to make some simple food or something.

smoke a bowl, get cozy on the couch, eat your ramen, then lean over and land one on her.

she wants the D
>>
>>9644495
i fucking lost it
>>
>>9644505
im serious tho

also how do i get rid of this 4chan help thumbtack thing
>>
>>9644480
My family is christian. I don't want to date someone who believes magic is real. It's nice to have religion as a moral compass in your population, but actually believing a book of myths about gods and angels is sad.
>>
>>9644514
you just do it
guess what, girls don't ever make the first move, so they have no idea what it's like. For the most part, they don't know how difficult it is or weather you were smooth or klumsy.
She'll be too excited you are cool enough and comfortable enough to touch her, and that you actually managed to land a kiss on her instead of farting around.
>>
>>9644454
>kiss less virgin
>had a gf
bullshitting us dude, why even asking for advice about girls if you already have experience? It's not that fucking hard
>>
>>9644514
I just tell them their hands are small and cute, grab one to show them how much bigger mine are and have them touch my calluses. I didn't realize how smooth I am lmao
>>
>>9644527
I'm >>9644258 and >>9644470 and >>9644532
>>
>>9644466
send pics
>>
I can't give you advices because when I date, I don't make plans and I don't play game. I am too old and experimented for that.

But I get every girl I want. meh. Tonight I am going out with a 9/10 girl. She is begging me for weeks to go out with her on a date. She made a reservation in a bar, took a private room and planned the whole evening. She will probably ask me to fuck her. But I am a bit tired today, so I am not sure I will accept.

Just become someone they will dream of.
>>
>>9644542
why can't you just trust that i'm hideous ok.
>>
>>9644548
>Just become someone they will dream of

dammmmm can u post a pic of urself. i wanna fall in love with u
>>
>>9644548
you sound like a douche

"fuck every pussy you can" (advice from your 80 y/o self!!!)
>>
>>9644570
Dude the way he types sounds foreign. Therefore his opinion is of no merit.
>>
True. I am not from an English country. But I am white and rich, so it's good enough.

And I am not a bad person, or a douche. I will get married this year with my long time girlfriend to start building my family.
>>
And I like fashion. So I am your friend.
>>
>>9644466
your a whiny little bitch if your so ugly man up and fix that shit
>>
>>9644258
Trash, this is how you win over basic girls.
>>
>used to be a kissless virgin
>hooked up with this qt i've known for a while last weekend

it was great
>>
>>9644695
I'm don't try to win over anyone. I just act like myself.
>>
>>9644722
Please tell me about your exp and how was your first time. Did she know?
>>
>>9644875
Hmm not that much to say really. We were just at this bar chatting, we hit it off pretty well, all of a sudden we were making out, which was great, after a little while the place was closing so we went home and it just kind of happened. I dont know if she knew, I just went with it and had fun and it worked out just fine, seeing her again on friday so I guess I wasn't all that awful at least.
>>
>>9644969
cool man good for u
>>
>>9644969
another kissless sort-of-virgin here

does kissing really happen like that
is it really that easy
i feel like i'd mess up
everyone says it feels natural and you just go with it
but i don't find putting my mouth on someone else's mouth natural
>>
>>9645054
means to an end
>>
what the fuck
/fa/ confirmed for low test betas.
>>
>>9644969
That's ice cold, G.
>>
>>9644177
just be yourself
>>
I have this friend who is a kissless virgin. If he were to ask out a girl, should he tell her about his lack of experience?

I mean, it would probably be obvious anyway right? I feel like just telling her would actually be better than me kissing her like a weirdo/cumming in 10 seconds flat.
>>
>>9645646
Is it him or you lol
>>
>>9644463
Don't take a fucking adderall before the date you moron, you won't shut the fuck up
>>
>>9645646
i think you should tell her before anything happens

i'm a girl and it wouldn't bother me, i'd probably prefer you told me. and a lot of girls love honest virgins

i've had the "i've never done this before" card pulled on me and it worked, even though it became obvious he was experienced
Thread posts: 77
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.