[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

patrician general: fashion and lifestyle discussion #123

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

File: g2.jpg (876KB, 1487x2477px) Image search: [Google]
g2.jpg
876KB, 1487x2477px
general fashion and lifestyle discussion thread, fashion bunker, seek refuge from the refuse ITT.

cool guys, 4litre horny boys, most wanted cowboys, freemasons and others welcome.

who's not welcome? i think we know at this point who isnt

cool blog i follow for patricians: http://zogboybleedalot.tumblr.com/

guide: http://pastebin.com/P7tNDB1s

old thread: >>https://warosu.org/fa/thread/S9578715
>>
>>9599022
arabcore pants
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VdZNyqa5Lhw
>>
>>9599078
sauce?
>>
>>9599022
lmao
worst fit 2012
>>
http://youtu.be/dvyvZK2kDoM
>>
I HATE THIS BOARD
>>
>>9599237
pigfuck bumping his own thread
>>
https://youtu.be/_DcSobnkB0w?list=LLD6VugMZKRhSyzWEWA9W2fg
>>
>>9599022
PF I generally like your content but jesus fuck your outfits terrible. You can't style yourself for shit. It's a damn shame.
>>
>>9599258
notice how the bomber in the runway pic is white, while yours is the same color of a man that fucked your girl. Also my dads car is worth around 60k USD, if you're gonna argue that the 5th hand faded Jap worn MA-1 is worth more than that you should kill yourself.
>>
>>9599253

Looks pretty good to me

Part of having good taste for me is being able to understand or see the appeal in a wide spectrum of styles by educating yourself and having a broad frame of reference. If you don't really "get" his fit and think it just looks ill fitting or basic, try looking at early raf, early helmut and other designers in that era, because chances are that you're only able to see it as "terrible" because you have a narrow frame of reference that is most likely heavily dictated by the fashions you have seen in the last couple of years
>>
File: pigcuck.png (915KB, 1651x681px) Image search: [Google]
pigcuck.png
915KB, 1651x681px
>>9599270
oh yeah nice spelling faggot.
>>
>>9599270
>i g-g-g-generally l-like your c-c-content m-man
>btw im a nigger

fuck off, you arent my target audience.
>>
>>9599277
I'm actually white, do you think a nigger's dad could afford a car WORSE 60k?
>>
>>9599291
>worse

niggers, not even once.
>>
File: pignigger.png (902KB, 1651x610px) Image search: [Google]
pignigger.png
902KB, 1651x610px
>>9599295
you're calling yourself a nigger?
>>
>>9599307
do me a favour and post with my name for a second

go ahead

put "pigfuck, most wanted cowboy." in name field for me.

im loving this btw

>kid talks to his idol and gets shit on and proceeds to immediately sperg out

nice photo shop dude

>implying idk how to spell worse

heh

typical nigger
>>
>>9599321
you deleted your own post that I responded to. this is getting pretty sad tbh
>>
>>9599253
hes dressing like an old raf/helmut/whatever runway show

thats what he likes and knows best, it really isn't that bad of a look anyway. mostly.
>>
>>9599328
yeh dude i deleted it :)

nice photoshop

put pigfuck most wanted cowboy in your name dude

>he thinks idk how to spell worse

photoshop much?
>>
>>9599291
>>9599328

Im not keen on pigfuck but this kid makes him look like a reasonable person
>>
>>9599343
cant believe he photoshopped that pic i mean what the hell dude? psycho much?

reminds me of an american psycho or something lol crazy freak photoshopping worse to worse? much??
>>
File: whitepride.png (155KB, 1920x948px) Image search: [Google]
whitepride.png
155KB, 1920x948px
>>9599333
you ok?

https://warosu.org/fa/thread/S9599022#9599258
>>
>>9599348
and now you're photo shoping the archive dude i me-

oh fuck it

here ill explain it to you you stupid fucking nigger.

"pigfuck most wanted cowboy" not auto bans, its why im using pigglesoworth now.

i didnt delete my post

since then ive just been fucking with you because you're dumb as hell.

so yeah, you might not be a nigger, but you're as stupid as one.
>>
>>9599356
shouldnt have explained it to him dude, was funnier watching him run around like a retard.
>>
>>9599356
this is the reason i treat you all like peon simpletons btw, you dont 'get it'. no matter how many hints i give, no matter how much i dumb it down for you, you're so fucking stupid.

i had to break the fourth wall and LITERALLY explain to this fucking moron what was going on.

this fucking retard went to the archive because he thought i actually believed he was photoshopping a picture of a typo, not only that he was so triggered he made 3 screenshots, one with editing, and tried to get personal with such witty file names as "white pride"

petty, stupid, insipid and worthless = 90% of this forum.
>>
ITT: Pigfuck talks to himself.
>>
>>9599379
You're still a a pretty huge faggot. Move on from this board, you really should stop posting here.
>>
>>9599404
isnt that what we're all doing on this shithole? or do you actually view this as a substitute/equivalent for communication with another human?

on this board ive had less than 10 instances of what one might refer to as engaging discourse

the rest of the time i may as well be interacting with myself, because you 'people' certainly don't qualify as a sentient second party.

the only time i view the denizens of /fa/ as individual minds are when im attempting to politically awaken them.
>>
>>9599443

define your political philosophy?
>>
File: 1424085018874.jpg (24KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1424085018874.jpg
24KB, 500x500px
>>9599447
>>
>>9599450

right-wing / 4chan?
>>
>>9599464
are you new

i am not going to explain it here, if you're interested use the archive or the tumblr.
>>
>>9599321
holy fuck you're a fuckboy
i can't even believe it
you're more of a fuckboy than most of the cunts on r/mfa
kill yourself
>>
>>9599471

no, not really, sounds like /pol stuff
>>
>>9599472
here we have a perfect example of what we discussed earlier

>>9599379

this fine fellow not only has a very limited understanding of what has occurred - a very binary, narrow scope of interpretation - but he also clearly very new.

>fuckboy

he also evokes an appeal to authority and consensus by criticising r/mfa, something he has learned will add credibility by association to his argument.

i would suppose subjects age to be between 17-20, IQ in the mid 90s, some, maybe limited experience with women and probably not very attractive. i also suspect subject may be a manlet but i wouldnt put too much credence in that observation.
>>
>>9599489
no actually, I'm thinking you actually do fuck boys and you are in denial that you are gay which is why you are so racist/salty/outspoken, ya fuckboy
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.