[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where can i buy hitman style clothing? Also hitman style clothing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 6

File: belsatff_cU001.jpg (53KB, 392x588px) Image search: [Google]
belsatff_cU001.jpg
53KB, 392x588px
Where can i buy hitman style clothing?

Also hitman style clothing thread, post any images you have.
>>
File: transferir (1).jpg (5KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
transferir (1).jpg
5KB, 300x168px
>>
>>9594287

And heres the info on the first outfit for anyone interested.

Mood/Style:
Belstaff (acquired by the Swiss-American acquiring group composed of Labelux together with Harry Slatkin, the new CEO of the group) has started anew under the supervision of designer Martin Cooper, the Creative Director of the brand who has launched a balanced revolution. He started, logically, from the roots of the brand: the motorcycle world with a decidedly British mood. With the new ownership, there has been a change in style, from more sporty clothes to a more sophisticated look. What's more, even though Cooper is American, he worked for 16 years with Burberry, which is an excellent reference for showcasing the heritage of the brand while totally redefining its taste. Cooper has clearly been able to do that very well from the start: intelligently limited silhouettes are found in several classics with new styling and a focus on luxurious materials and finishes. Featured are hip-hugging slim-fit pants that reflect the biker theme but also express contemporary new elegance

Colors:
dark and rich. Forest and olive green; camel and seal brown; gray and a lot of black

Materials:
luxurious. Crocodile, python, cashmere, satin, and shearling

Accessories:
men's bags – the classic Dorchester in a man's version – in waxed cotton or exotic leather. Combat boots with tread soles
>>
File: image.jpg (33KB, 630x419px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33KB, 630x419px
Fight me
>>
Bless
>>
>>9594287
Welcome and please spend some more time browsing after you migration from /a/ before shitposting
>>
File: hitman.jpg (143KB, 1280x1040px) Image search: [Google]
hitman.jpg
143KB, 1280x1040px
>>9594287
>>
>>9594309
pls no i dont want to contract psoriasis from being anywhere near u
>>
File: 1383017491337.jpg (53KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1383017491337.jpg
53KB, 600x800px
>>9594336
>>
>>9594287
Wow, if I was getting killed by someone who looked like that I'd kill myself.
>>
>>9594336
>>9594458
Why do these fucks spend all that money on a leather trench coat and then buy the world's worst fitting jeans
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.