[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the most /fa/ drug?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 106
Thread images: 10

File: depersonalizaton-derealization.jpg (665KB, 2424x1878px) Image search: [Google]
depersonalizaton-derealization.jpg
665KB, 2424x1878px
What's the most /fa/ drug?
>>
love and heartbreak
>>
Dependency is pathetic.

But ketamine.
>>
DMT, and super top shelf cannabis only.

all other drugs are degenerate or are research chems being sold to you as [molly, coke, insert pleb drug here]
>>
>>9594225

>implying cannabis isn't the most pleb drug ever

Grow up, loser.
>>
Is depersonalization /fa/?

Pls tell me it is so I can feel like fu king myself up permanently from drugs was worth something
>>
>>9594201

LSD-ACID is the only thing

also what is this from
>>
>>9594234

>implying using cannabis correctly isn't one of the most /fa/ things possible

handle yer shit m8
>>
>>9594201

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3NoYyNKSXQ&t=62

BUM BUM BUM BUM BUM

YOU READY

BUM BUM BUM BUM BUM

MURDER SOME FOOLS
>>
>>9594250
>>9594234
>>9594225
dude i smoke but weed is most definitely NOT /fa/

i still like it though but dont try to force it
>>
>>9594237

Oof, sucks to be you haha.

No, you're fleeting life is just now a lesser quality of experience. When you die, I'm sure you'll find that you've had more regrets than successes.
>>
>>9594258
fuck off you ugly whore

find something better to do instead of constantly shitposting and trying to garner attention on the internet because nobody will give it to you in real life

really, fucking kill yourself
>>
I didn't think that this question deserved its own thread. Anyways, is it worth it to pick up smoking for the positive aesthetic effect? I don't care about the health risks.
>>
>>9594250

ITT: pathetic addicts posting on a chinese cartoon message try to justify their depressing habits, while deluding themselves into thinking they've stumbled upon the best way to live.

So sad, guys, so sad.
>>
>>9594250
Weed isn't /fa/ at all. It's dirty and smells bad. Are hippies /fa/? Is being slow and dumb /fa/? Are munchies /fa/?
>>
>>9594261

Your post says more about you than me :)
>>
most fashionable, not necessarily best:
caffeine
adderall
cigarettes
cocaine
>>
>>9594264

Coming from a smoker, smoking doesn't have a "positive aesthetic effect" lol. You just look like somebody addicted to inhaling nicotine through a paper cylinder.

But yeah by all means, join us in our world of unsatisfying, impotent vice.
>>
>>9594265
it's really sad that you sit at home and manage to post on every single thread on /fa/ of everyday, do you ever go outside or enjoy your own life or is it so devoid of people and enjoyment that you spend your days on a chinese cartoon message board
>>
File: 1310498381546.jpg (28KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1310498381546.jpg
28KB, 400x400px
>>9594285

The only way you'd know I post everyday is to see me everyday, meaning you're here too. You just kind of walked into that one.
>>
>>9594282
Wait, smoking isn't cool? What happened?
>>
>>9594266

I'm genuinely not down to go into this any further, but if you don't see how smoking weed can be /fa/ then idk what to say.

I only really smoke the shit before I go to bed, and keep my water pipe immaculately clean.

no, hippies, being a retard who gets stoned all day, and munchies are not /fa/ (I don't really get munchies but that's saying a bit more about my health problems than i'd like to tbh)
>>
>>9594303
no one gives a shit about you, drop trip u drug addict
>>
>>9594201
Oh that is a good infographic. Reinforces the psychoanalytic problem with mindfulness-cbt clinical culture.
>>
>>9594295

Smokerfag here. Smoking is cool to other smokers who purposefully shut out the fact that their addictive behavior is damaging their bodies. To the rest of us, we're self-aware enough to understand it's a costly vice that suits our addictive personalities and makes our life a little better, even we'd have probably been better off if we never started in the first place. Oh yeah, and dumb kids think it's cool too.
>>
>>9594303

Let's just read what this loser actually posted and cringe. Nothing more needs to be said.
>>
Stimulants
See: Adderall, Vyvanse
Honorable Mentions: Modafinil, Ritalin
>>
>>9594265
I honestly hope you die from cancer you filthy subhuman. You're are literally nothing, I can imagine you now, weak chin, shitty haircut, skinnyfat sack of shit who is saving up all their money for some common projects. All the while making useless posts on 4chan. You contribute nothing to the board and nothing to society, apart from contributing to your mothers darkening depression. The world would be a better place if you jumped in front of a train.
>>
>>9594329

I'm a girl. Thanks for the attention though, little boy :)
>>
>>9594312
Where can I learn more? My job is awful for my mental health and you seem to know whats up.
>>
>>9594237
lmao

its the pussy version of crippling depression

so no, its not, "effay"
>>
>>9594341

Sounds like you could use a 10/10 qt in your life
>>
>>9594326
>vyvanse over ritalin
>>
>>9594335
Absolutely everything still applies you annoying whore. I guarantee you're still fat and shopping at cos bankrupts you. you can hide from the truth and call me 'little boy' all you like, I would never even consider an ape like you, it would make me happy to hear that you're dead.
>>
>>9594323
says the bitch who does ketamine and will probably end up talking to her brain cells like steve-o
>>
>>9594201
Booze.

1; doesn't get you arrested if you drink responsibly.

2; you can go to public places, and do it to meet new people, the drug world is filled with the same boring people.

learn to handle your bourbon. and bitches will flock to you.
>>
>>9594350
I got one g :) literally just drugs and a job which is like 90% inside my own head which fooking me
thx 4 the advice tho
>>
>>9594359
this isn't quite subtle enough - change "bitches" to "ladies" and consider dropping the bourbon schtick - good luck baiting :)
>>
I've not told anybody but this board, as I don't want to come across as edgy or anything, because im sure it isnt a good thing, but Im pretty sure I fit the character of a sociopath, I used to think it was depression and i visited a doctor about it but nothing happened. I just enjoy making others unhappy or uncomfortable, as soon as people cross me I wouldn't care if they died, im totally obsessed with looks and I lead multiple females on at a time. It makes me happy to rip people off, I don't enjoy the money anywhere near as much as I enjoy making people pay a premium price for something I know is shit / I paid next to nothing for.
>>
>>9594363

Ha! She's definitely an uggo piece of shit if you're posting on 4chan

Loser :)
>>
>>9594359
i'm an alcoholic and it's not all that /fa/. i guess it's nice being able to go out with the guys or go to parties and drink absolutely more than anyone and still remain somewhat sober, but that's it

i've had far, far too many instances of trying to fuck girls with whiskey dick and i end up just giving up

and two DUI's that cost a bitch yet somehow they still let me keep my license
>>
mdma because it makes you realise that being a stuck up narcissist cunt to other people is a bad thing and the world would be a lot nicer place to live in if we just all had a bit more empathy for each other.
>>
>>9594224
no one mentioned dependency, you fucking dweeb

you've obviously never done drugs ree, you don't automatically become addicted to them.

>le ketamine
what, did you read the wikipedia article and think it sounds mysterious and deep?? i doubt you've even seen ketamine

you know what's not /fa/? walking on ketamine, it looks fucking disturbing.

you are such a little poser, it's really embarrassing that you try so hard and come up so short
>>
File: ROUTE322.png (17KB, 750x607px) Image search: [Google]
ROUTE322.png
17KB, 750x607px
>>9594375
marry me you fucking piece of human garbage.
>>
>>9594359
fuck hangovers and fuck having to piss all the time

unless you're drinking conc tertiary alcohols

ethanol a shit
>>
>>9594375
>crying
I BANG 10/10 BITCHES IN MY WEALTHCORE RIDE DAILY UR A VIRGIN BETA CUCK /FA/ EXPECT US I FUCK UR GIRL AND UD BE ALL "s-say you still love me" FIT SCUM GTFO I HATE WOMEN
>>
>>9594378
>walking on ketamine
you're either doing too much ketamine or not enough
>>
>>9594369
lol. well I had to get my point across... plus. got the markers mark in my system atm.

>>9594376
>1; doesn't get you arrested if you drink responsibly.

anon - as a motorcyclist and someone who shares the road. please stop your horrible habit of drinking and driving.
>>
>>9594371

You're just an angry little man who's used sociopathy as a convenient way to avoid dealing with your problems because you're insecure. Don't worry, you're not special at all (especially on 4chan), you're just pathetic and will either grow out of it or let it consume you so you don't have to deal with the uncomfortable dissonance that'll inevitable come if you tried to adopt a normal value system and be a worthwhile member of society.
>>
>>9594225
I wish I knew you. I'd love to have a friend who is interested in good drugs and fashion

But I think pretty much any drug that's very high quality, barring the shitty RCs, could be considered /fa/
>>
>>9594378
you know whats not /fa/?

saying things are /fa/, or not /fa/

unless you somehow think that the lifestyle of a bunch of hopped up, awkward teenagers is the epitome of cool
>>
>>9594397
Stop talking from a pedestal when you're the one that uses a trip on 4chan. If anybody is pathetic its you. Now I don't see every thread, but whenever I do see them, you're posting. Instead of projecting your insecurities on other people perhaps you should try helping yourself for once.
>>
>>9594201
EFFAY DRUGS

ADDERALL/VYVANSE
CIGARETTES
CAFFEINE
COCAINE
ANY OPIATE
KETAMINE
BENZOS
MDMA
VODKA

NOT EFFAY

MOST ALCOHOL
WEED
RITALIN
DXM/PCP
ANTIDEPRESSANTS/ANTIPSYCHOTICS
>>
>>9594399

Drugs are for losers. You're a loser :)
>>
File: 1356190763874.png (360KB, 449x401px) Image search: [Google]
1356190763874.png
360KB, 449x401px
>>9594408

>projecting insecurities

such irony
>>
>>9594420
>implying adderall is for "losers"
ayy lmao
>>
>>9594446

That's just a pussy drug for losers who can't get things done. You're just a sad wuss, you pathetic little boy
>>
>>9594410
>not effay
>ritalin

good one
>>
>>9594463
see
>>9594451

p.s. you're pathetic
>>
>>9594463
adderall/vyvanse is incredibly effay
ritalin is prescribed to 10 year olds
>>
>>9594376
>whiskey dick

i dont know what this is but i want it
>>
>>9594201
Shrooms.
>>
>>9594201
Cocaine, followed by nicotine and amphetamine.
>>
>>9594466
dam id eat u like right now if u were real ,';^)
>>
>>9594467
lol ?
are you retarded
amphs are prescribed to the same age group as methylphenidate

clearly you've never done any of those drugs.

dexedrine > ritalin > adderall > vyvanse (which is just a shitty prodrug anyway)
>>
>>9594481
deoxsyn > all that garb
>>
>>9594311
>>9594323
Cannabis can definitely be /fa/

it's unfair to characterize a drug based on your pleb experiences with it
>>
>>9594481
dexedrine is dexamphetamine
vyvanse is dexamphetamine extended release
>ritalin better than amp
r u dumb?
desoxyn>adderall ir>dexedrine>vyvanse>adderall xr>ritalin>concerta
>>
File: 1314194350658.gif (385KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1314194350658.gif
385KB, 500x375px
>>9594481
>>9594485
>>9594492
>>9594497

Loser drug addicts argue over their loser addictions!

BOO HOO BABY DICKED LITTLE LOSERS NEED DRUGS TO FEEL GOOD WAAAAAH
>>
>>9594201
Opiates are always chic.
>>
>>9594485
nah man
being in pill form still doesn't make meth effay

>>9594497
vyvanse is just d-amphetamine bonded to a lysine so it takes longer to metabolise, basically putting a damper on the high

adderall is racemic, the l-amphetamine in it is shitty and just adds to the jittery / tweaky / heart exploding discomfort, basically all the side effects with none of the bang
>>
>>9594518

Kill yourself, you little drug addict faaaag
>>
File: IMG_20150320_205556_4672.jpg (257KB, 1289x1161px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150320_205556_4672.jpg
257KB, 1289x1161px
>>9594506
lmao, you are too starved for attention. prolly cuz ur dad loves himself and his job more than you or your mother.

whats wrong ree, still miss your daddy??
>>
>>9594352
Vyvanse is just D-Amph bound to lysine. Having been prescribed Ritalin, adderall and Vyvanse I'd say vyvanse is much better and has way more recritional value than say Ritalin. However, I had to stop taking vyvanse and switch to adderall because I found I'd just masturbate for like 5 hours on vyvanse.
>>
>>9594526

someone's projecting reaaal hard. is that why you're a pathetic drug addict?
>>
>>9594506
i would prefer that to needing to constantly maintain a universally hated internet persona to feel good
>>
>>9594522
methylphenidate is also a lot less addicting than trad speed, so that's another plus
>>
>>9594534

Those aren't your only options, babydick. Think before you post and you might end up as good as me. Actually, just get off my board, toddlercock :)
>>
>>9594541
youre apeing pigcuck now. can this trip get any more pathetic.
>>
>>9594562

>calls someone "pathetic"
>follows tripfags enough to know their posting styles

go outside, dude
>>
>>9594533
i come from a very happy family, my parents still go on dates ;)

that trick only works when the person you're trying to call out doesn't actually know about your life. whereas i know that your father doesn't live with you and your mother, and he's probably an alcoholic banker who would rather jack off in the mirror than fuck your pig of a mom

its obvious that you don't know anything about drugs ree, otherwise you'd know that drugs are the most fun when you can accept your self and the world around it as they are. they aren't very enjoyable when you're running from problems or have deep-seated psychological issues. someone like yourself, for example, would not have fun on drugs. so I can see why you'd be angry at the people who are actually stable enough to enjoy them
>>
>>9594541
I really need you to feel good sometimes! Or else I just dont know how feelings wouldnt get hurt :)
>>
>>9594571

ITT: pathetic drug addicts try to justify their pathetic drug addictions
>>
Dabs

vaped weed

Nicotine, either a good flavor cig like a kamel red or a mod and a dripper that produces clouds and doesn't look like a mechanical dildo or an external hard drive

verified real lsd (swallow test)

addy or ritalin

MDA
MDMA

shroom tea

caffeine shakes from large quantities of espresso
>>
File: IMG_20150320_205510_4531.jpg (298KB, 928x1611px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150320_205510_4531.jpg
298KB, 928x1611px
>>9594576
running out of material?

some drugs would def help with that :^)

i want you to eat phsycedelics ree. you need to purge all of that awful shit inside of you
>>
>>9594280
best answer on the thread, I'd probably also add lsd
>>
File: image.jpg (52KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52KB, 480x640px
>>9594579
>ecig
>effay
uhh

no
>>
>>9594579
loma @ vaped weed
>>
>>9594527
When I take vyvanse to study I always have to piss a lot
>>
I used to be a Junkie but I am upper middle class so it didn't really matter, I did get kicked out of school for a year and almost die but I never sold any of my clothes to pay for my habit.

Now I am on Suboxone 8mg/1x day.

I dab in the evening.
On weekends I take literally any drug I can get my hands on I love ketamine and Coke. I sell Xanax bars so I have those on deck all the time.I do vyvanse to study.I smoke a pack of Pfunks a day.

Other than that I am really healthy my doctor says. I lost 55 pounds since I stopped using dope and I don't have a vitamin d deficiency anymore from only going outside to cop.
>>
>>9594683
Oh I only drink 2 nights a week either small amounts of really good beer or large amounts of really shitty beer. Sometimes if I've had a bad week Vodka specifically Stoli.
>>
>>9594579
I'm not a fan of vaped weed at all. To me it's a weird high and it gives me a bad taste in my mouth

I've only done dabs once but it got me pretty fucked up. It was pretty neat to watch my friend make it though
>>
>>9594683
Ironically I look more like a junkie since I quit Heroin. I am 6'3" 210 and I have those dark circles from not sleeping well. 13 months off heroin though and I am tapering off the suboxone I am down from 12mg a day
>>
how the fuck does one even acquire psychedelics
>>
wtc a Houston drug dealer :(
>>
>>9594267
The fact that you spend so much time here saying mundane shit says a lot about you.
>>
File: 1362285772964.jpg (775KB, 1000x2123px) Image search: [Google]
1362285772964.jpg
775KB, 1000x2123px
>>9594201
Piracetam
ALCAR
Pingers
Caffeine
Nicotine
Weed
chinese cartoons
>>
Well.. weed, psychedelics and internet bought RC's are all for highschooler's. Cocaine is a successful mans drug. Only last 30-40 mins before you need another line and is generally expensive if you have a dealer that has any sort of good quality. Heroin is hit or miss. You're either a poor junkie buying street dope in little bags or you have a private dealer who sells raw off of the brick at grams or balls (3.5 grams). Imo Heroin/Coke are drugs of real men but that is only if you can keep it at recreational and not form major habits.
>>
>>9594265
Probably one of the worst tripfags on this board.
>>
>>9594732

just go ask the losers over at /soc/

>fuckin seriously 90% of those people are so fuckin lame.
>>
>>9594303
it's not effay
>>
>>9594579
b8
>>
>>9594468
when you can't get it up because you're so drunk. it seems to happen at random as well, sometime you drink heaps and it doesn't happen, but next time it does.
>>
>>9594201
If you need a reason to do drugs you shouldn't be doing drugs
>>
I've only done a couple drugs (weed, adderall if you consider that a drug, DXM, and LSD, also Alcohol which is basically a socially acceptable drug) and after doing LSD all other types of drugs seem pointless.

Weed and Alcohol just make you feel "good" and relaxed in some way, they just make me feel retarded but I get why people enjoy them. DXM was sort of crazy and I can't really remember the experience that well. Adderall is whatever, just gets you wired.
LSD just felt so much better than anything else. It felt proactive and made me realize interesting things about the world I had never thought of before. It wasn't the visualizations, it was the ideas I had. Even now the thoughts I had and the things I realized are really interesting to think about. The thoughts I have on weed just seem retarded when I'm sober again.

I would try other psychedelics, but amphetamines and anything that just makes me retarded seems pointless now.
>>
>>9594724
>have friends
>grow/synthesize/forage
>buy legally because many arent even scheduled
>deepweb
pick any
Thread posts: 106
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.