[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Boot thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

Boot thread. Im looking to cop some doc martens or something similar. Any suggestions?
>>
>>9593745
Great, exactly what I need. How do I boot windows from my USB??
>>
File: sitting.jpg (37KB, 450x672px) Image search: [Google]
sitting.jpg
37KB, 450x672px
How do you describe these boots? I've seen plenty like them before, but I can't figure out how to search for them. What are they called?
>>
>>9593757
Moc-toe boots
>>
>>9593766
Oh, duh! Thanks so much
>>
don't get docs. they are done to death at this point. lost their cool about two years ago. find an alternative boot that is lesser known
>>
>>9593806
I dont really care about how well known they are. Besides No one where I lives have any. Do you know any alternatives?
>>
>>9593748
go into bios
change the boot order to usb stick
plug in usb stick
reboot your pc.
>>
>>9593815
not the guy who posted, but that's a really simple explanation

will remember, thanks
>>
>>9593745
heard doc martens were ass now. at least those not made in britain.

check out chippewa, red wing, etc
>>
>>9596361
Did the quality go down, or did it get too popular?
>>
>>9597368
They got too popular thirty years ago
They are the go-to 8 eyelet boot for most people, but if you want something special, look elsewhere
And yeah, they're not made in the UK anymore, unless you're willing to pay a huge premium
>>
just copped how'd i do?
>>
>>9597614
Looks pretty bad imo
>>
>>9597614

I like the boot but I don't like the laces.
>>
blundstone boots!
>>
>>9596361
>>9597368
the difference in manufacturing between made in england docs and made in asia docs is like the difference between them lasting 15 years or 10

it doesnt really matter and its just old cunts not being able to think economically
>>
>>9597795
do you have any experience with blundstone?
>>
NEED SOME HELP HERE

HAVE THE BLACK TIMBERLANDS, REALLY LIKE THE LOOK OF THE BOOT. BUT DONT LIKE THE SUEDE AND HOW THEY FEEL. FIND THEM RATHER UNCOMFORTABLE REALLY

ANYONE WHO KNOW OF A BOOT WITH A SIMILAIR LOOK?? BUT NOT TIMBERLAND OF COURSE

THANK YOU
>>
>>9597614
I had those

decent boots, other anon is right swap out the laces tho
>>
>>9597820
HAVE YOU TRIED RED WING BOOTS. THEYRE PRETTY GOOD AND COME IN BLACK. THE ROUND TOE ONES. AND LOTS OF SOLE OPTIONS.

BUT HEY ARE MORE EXPENSIVE IF THATS A PROBLEM.

THANK YOU
>>
>>9593745
my sister got me 1461's in mono black for $5 at goodwill
they're size 15 though lol
>>
>>9597810
not really. Really want a pair of them tho.
>>
>>9597833
I WILL CHECK THEM OUT M8 THANKS FOR THE REPLY

ANYMORE BOOTS YOU KNOW OF THOO???

IM A MAN OF OPTIONS YOU KNOW

THANK YOU
>>
>>9597866
COMMON BOOT ADVICE IS CHIPPEWA GQ LL BEAN KATAHDIN WOLVERINE 1000 MILE RED WING BECKMAN ALDEN INDY AND VIBERG SERVICE BOOT

I LIKE OAK STREET BOOTMATERS TRENCH BOOTS IN BLACK TOO. BUT QC ISN'T THE BEST.

THANK YOU.
>>
>>9597886
WOW MATE THATS A LOT OF BOOTS TO CHECK OUT, GREAT REPLY

THANK YOU
>>
>>9597890
THANK YOU
>>
>>9597844
i got a pair of 500s. they are pretty good, really comfy. look best with a bit of wear but it's hard to get proper wear unless you're going like hiking or working in them
>>
>>9593812
Around the same price you can get Chippewas or Katahdin iron works
>>
File: side_large.jpg (74KB, 1100x642px) Image search: [Google]
side_large.jpg
74KB, 1100x642px
What about Tricker's
Seem nice
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.