[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FEELS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: the feels are real.jpg (49KB, 544x360px) Image search: [Google]
the feels are real.jpg
49KB, 544x360px
tfw...
>>
>tfw your look look is a mutt mix of other meme looks
>>
>tfw can't fit into small always too baggy, almost no where XS
>>
tfw you realise you wore the same outfit twice in a week
>>
>tfw when u lost ur virginity last night
So much hype and pressure
>>
>tfw no highly intelligent, attractive, sensible, funny, cute, perfect 10/10 gf that everyone else around her falls in love with her at first sight and inspires them to be a better person and is always the center of attention and does well in every activity she does.

what's the point otherwise?
>>
>>9585280
Talk Shit
Post Fit
>>
>>9585286
hi there how are you :)

are you 1) drop dead gorgeous
or 2) filthy rich

please let me know at the soonest time possible, kind regards
>>
>>9585303
he said girl not mtf
>>
File: 1407133247768.gif (865KB, 370x281px) Image search: [Google]
1407133247768.gif
865KB, 370x281px
>>9585286
>>9585303
>>
>>9585303
Slut
>>
>>9585260

>tfw 5'8"

>ugly

just kill me
>>
>>9585326
Tfw 5'8 riding properly fitted road bike. Pull up to regular size dude....look like mini me on a kids bike next to him
>>
>tfw you only wear black or white tees because you can't see sweat stains on them
>>
File: merman2.jpg (10KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
merman2.jpg
10KB, 500x375px
>>9585310
>>
>>9585345
tfw youre too poor to have a bike so you ride an adult trike you picked up off the side of the road and look like a total dork
>>
>>9585286
4chan's obsession with relationships is retarded as fuck. Not once have I been in a relationship where I don't want to dump the girl after a month. I dunno of its just me but I get tired of people real quick specially if I'm seeing/talking to them every fucking day.

Don't shackle yourself, fuck every woman that you want and avoid relationships, they are awful distractions best left for when you are old and have nothing better to do
>>
>>9585455
>iktfb

Not even Certain Dri worked for me
>>
developed anorexia
>>
>>9585303
i just did the math and on average you post more than 60 times a day on this one board.

holy shit please shut the fuck up, you have 0 knowledge on anything "fashion" related
>>
>>9585538
we just need one fucking janitor man
just one to permabanning this faggot and pigfuck. I'm pretty sure they won't change their ips forever
>>
>>9585560
pigfuck was absent for a while
good times
>>
File: 1418955457959.jpg (22KB, 321x400px) Image search: [Google]
1418955457959.jpg
22KB, 321x400px
My orchid died.
>>
>>9585507
>hey look at me guys I don't have crippling emotional needs

You really take the fucking cake.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.