[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so I got diagnosed with stomach cancer the other week, and I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 5

File: download.jpg (8KB, 288x175px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8KB, 288x175px
so I got diagnosed with stomach cancer the other week, and I'm going to loose a lot of weight.
like a LOT or weight.

but I don't want to look like a walking skeleton if I can avoid it, so what can I do clothing wise to mask some of my weight loss, especially my legs?

>inb4 sorry you have cancer anon
>>
SS+Gomad
>>
>>9583381
one does not simply drink a gallon of milk when on chemo
>>
>>9583381
i dont think you understand what cancer is, just think what you are

Sorry Op, at leats you can pull off SLP perfectly and fuck hot skelly bitches until you die
>>
do not wear shorts
long sleeve shirts are probably a good idea
and never, ever show your ankles
>>
>>9583377
wear comfycore or baggy clothing
>>
>>9583387
I would dress in all bagy black clothes with some fukboi shoes, but in a hospital that could be misconcieved

if you look like a skeleton you probably shouldn't dress like the grim reaper
>>
how do people get a legit diagnoses by a doctor for cancer? i am trying to see if i have it myself..
>>
>>9583400
well I got mine through a camera in my shomach, you can get one from a ultrasound or MRI I think as well

be prepared for a lot of tests, and a LOT of waiting
>>
>>9583377
>where we're were you when anon is die
>I was on phone
>"anon is kill"
>"no"

Rip in pieces anon, you will always be forgotten :'(
>>
>>9583478
I cry evrytiem
>>
>>9583394
this
>>
>>9583377
gg op,

cop all your grailed pieces and then get buried in them. but i hope u survive this cancer shit!
>>
sorry you have cancer anon
>>
i hope u dont die anon
>>
Fuck cancer
>>
>>9583400

you go to a doctor

wtf
>>
Best of wishes anon
>>
TOPEST KEK
cancer is going to get cured soon and you going to die from it
LMAO regretting does mcburgers you fat fuck?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8SvBAjXGyQ
>>
OP, curious about your age and what symptoms made you finally get it checked out?

Any previous gastrointestinal disorders?

Good luck man.
>>
>>9583807
not letting me watch this video, where are you from?
>>
File: waywt04.jpg (485KB, 1024x1679px) Image search: [Google]
waywt04.jpg
485KB, 1024x1679px
As a general rule I've found that the tops you wear should still fit your shoulders properly, but they must also lightly drape over the rest of your body. If your baldness isn't something you really like you can invest in a toque.
>>
>>9584170
I can tell your fat
>>
>>9584179
are you kidding me , the guy is a walking skeleton
>>
>>9583807
Cancer won't be cured anytime soon, even if there was a cure, cancer is too profitable for it to disappear. Harsh truth.

I feel for you OP, if I were you I'd wear whatever the fuck I want, just feel comfortable in it since you'll go through a lot of shit.
>>
>>9583478
Why the fuck is this so funny
>>
>>9584190
Because that anon isn't the one who wrote it
>>
>>9584186

his belly goes further than his ribs.
he's fat.
>>
>>9583807
>Vice
Come on, man
>>
I suggest you eat as much as possible in the mean time. Don't exercise. Let yourself get a bit fat.
>>
>>9583807
>>>>>>>>>>>VICE
>>
>>9584188
Cancer will never be cured lol.
Tgeres no cure and never will be. There's too many cancers for there to be a cure.
>>
>>9583807
>VICE
>Ever listening to them
>>
>>9583377
sorry about the cancer. honestly, fuck fashion, get skinny get better then come back :)
>>
>>9585281
thanks doctor anon.
>>
>>9585281
Cancer is one of the most common and curable diseases.

Do research.

>tea
>maduka
>apricot seeds.
>healthy life style, food and relationships.

>etc.
>>
>>9585957
>>>/homeo/
>>
>>9585957
Keep telling yourself that.
>>
>>9585978
Not him, but it's in fact true that some people can be cured/treated faster by keeping to vegan diets etc.
>>
>>9583807

europoor detected
>>
>>9585999
Trips or not plz cite sources
>>
>>9583400
How about you go to a hospital and tell them your symptoms?
>>
Honestly OP it's pretty hard, depends on your frame. My dad has cancer and no matter how he dresses you can tell by his face and neck that he's underweight.
>>
that sucks man. what symptoms did you have that made you decide to go to a doctor?
>>
>>9583383
kek
>>
File: 1393030719815.jpg (253KB, 853x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1393030719815.jpg
253KB, 853x1280px
wear Saint Laurent
>>
sorry you have cancer anon

srsly though baggy, comfy core is probably the best way to go. If you're tall though I would embrace the skelly.
>>
>>9586164
i agree with this. you have to either go all out and dress in tight shit meant to be worn by skeletonal individuals, or wear baggy shit that makes you look like a buddhist monk on vacation. anything else will look like you're some dude who was shrunken over night and his clothes don't fit him but he doesn't care. you have to make your choice of extremely tight or extremely loose clothing seem careful and planned, imo
>>
>>9583377
Sorry about the cancer op
>>
>>9585999
>trips of truth
>did not cite source
I don't know what to believe
>>
slp
>>
>>9583377
>buy more clothes than you can afford
>die before they can jail you for credit card bills
>>
>>9583377
OP, I go through something similar. I have a bowel disease myself, doctors don't even know what's wrong. sometimes I physically cannot eat, yes i've seen a few therapist with no end result, im not mentally doing it to myself.

From a 5'9" 110lb guy. to a possibly the same..

1: accept you will get more comments and whispers then someone who is fat.

2: nice long sleeved dress shirts, and pressed pants.

3: horizontal lines work for you.

4: straight legged jeans are good.

5: big shoes such as converse look like clown shoes. get ones that look more wide. [even though they are the same size.]

6: wear long socks.

7: good luck finding pant sizes such as my 28-30's I got more fancy everyday pants from TJ max that fit me well.

8: get a belt.. its the only way your pants will truly stay up at a constant height.

Just don't think about it too much anon.. also ignore the negative comments, and maybe stay off of places like 4chins for awhile, its not gonna be mentally healthy while you're going through a shit time.
>>
>>9585957
>tea
>fucking apricot seeds
anon gimme some of those apricot seeds, because your post just gave me cancer
>>
>>9586540
underrated
>>
>>9586985
Hahaha 10/10 anon
>>
>>9586985
KEK
>>
>>9586985
>forty keks.jpg
>>
File: 1400607974355.jpg (55KB, 593x599px) Image search: [Google]
1400607974355.jpg
55KB, 593x599px
>>9586985
>>
why do you even care about your weight, you're gonna die
>>
>>9583377
Does that mean you're up for neoadjuvant therapy/chemo? Also are they doing a resection i.e gastrectomy?

Why do you need to be effay during admittance tho, patients can regain weight loss. It takes a while but its possible.

Also recovery prospects are good usually barring complications which are rare as it is
>>
>>9583377
>cancer
that's what you get for browsing 4chan
great job faggot
>>
Sucks ops a fag and has cancer
>>
>>9586985
lol
>>
You will probably be able to rock the fuck out of SLP
>>
>>9583377
Coming from a fellow cancerfag, keep your head up. Had a malicious lymphoma and got very aggressive chemo.
I think trying to hide being skinny is a mistake. Go for it, get tight fitting jeans, shirts and so on.
You will heroin chic without being a junkie.
>>
>>9586968
>doctors don't even know what's wrong. sometimes I physically cannot eat, yes i've seen a few therapist with no end result, im not mentally doing it to myself.
<spoiler>It's psychological</spoiler>
>>
>>9585957
No.

Cancer is multiple gene mutations and none of that shit fixes genes.
>>
File: 1410327296863.jpg (91KB, 500x608px) Image search: [Google]
1410327296863.jpg
91KB, 500x608px
>>9586985
underrated post
>>
Medic here, if it's not psychological, it can be a deficiency in one of the POMC neurons that regulate the hypothalamus which gives the signal for hormonal synthesis and release or their receptors.

Although this wouldn't be episodical, it should occur in a persistent state.

AKA you have a psychological disorder, but you deny it, don't be scared, most people don't even know it bout themselves. Seek help at a better hospital.
>>
This

>>9589101

meant for

>>9586968
>>
Ey my mom was just diagnosed with stomach cancer too. Hope you get well!
Thread posts: 72
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.