[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/fa/ solutions for men with big butts?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 5

File: dont know sauce.gif (1MB, 750x436px) Image search: [Google]
dont know sauce.gif
1MB, 750x436px
Somehow as a straight male I have inherited a big womanly butt that I never worked for and that no amount of cardio or dieting seems to get rid of. The rest of my body is average/thin.

I can't find pants that really fit me without them highlighting huge ass in the way most girls would like. It's been a struggle all my life since I became aware of it around 6th grade.

and shirts do the same. I'm constantly having to pull my shirts down so that they stop resting at the top of my butt and showing off the curve.

What can be done to fight this? what kind of clothes should I be wearing?

>pic related: almost exactly what I have
>>
become a trap
>>
>>9570258
/thread
>>
I have the same problem lmao
wear shirts about dick level, I find this easy to do because i'm a manlet and a size small is perfect for this
wear skinnier fitting pants as looser fits tend to get baggy hence making your ass look larger and mens skinny jeans are ideal for flattening that area
>>
>>9570254
Just don't buy super slim pants. I don't know how big your problem is but you can try relaxed fit women's pants because they usually have more butt room.
>>
>>9570274
but wouldn't skinnier pants kinda give me that appearance girls have when they wear tight pants to show off their ass?

>>9570275
my waist is 34 and according to tape measure my ass is 42 inches.
>>
>>9570254
Just wear what you want, man.

I have a big ass too, the girls like it, don't know why. Not like they can fuck it.
>>
File: e1RoF.jpg (29KB, 383x500px) Image search: [Google]
e1RoF.jpg
29KB, 383x500px
>>9570254
Solution?
Big ass is a blessing.
>correctly fill the seat of any pant
>pants wont look like a sagging diaper.
>women fucking love asses

Play to your strengths

Rock your ass you insecure bitch
>>
>>9570254
s a u c e
>>
Post pics OP
>>
>>9570254
Girls like guy butts i wish I had a slightlt bigger butt honestly but i am "/fit/" so yeah depends how womanly it is but id wear slightly (emphasis on slightly) slimmer fit shorts/jeans to show it off along with slim shirts so i show off upper body too

Just compensate with a fit upper body and it wont look out of place
>>
>>9570254
God intended for you to be a slut.

Post webms of yourself twerking for us.
>>
>>9570254
b-back that ass up
>>
>>9570567
>>9570415
>>9570321
>girls like it

how can you guys be sure? I assume girls see my butt and think I'm gay and trying to show my butt off.

>>9570571
there are girls who are out there spending thousands on implants and doing all kinds of squatting and dieting for asses that look/feel like mine. I'm a guy so this isn't right.
I would totally donate my ass to someone more deserving if such a thing were possible.
>>
>>9570647
you can always donate your ass to my dick you know
>>
>>9570254

I know that feel man, my ass is bigger than at least 90% of the girls asses at my college, girls like it, don't be ashamed of it, if you're slim/fit you're good
>>
>>9570647
nah trust me girls have always been grabbing my ass since i was like 14, they love it. I wear tight skinny jeans and its no problem tbh
>>
File: 1426311184435.jpg (290KB, 630x1570px) Image search: [Google]
1426311184435.jpg
290KB, 630x1570px
>>9570656
gee i wonder whats responsible for all you genetic fuck ups?
>>
you should talk to pigfuck about your endocrine disorder, he can help you
>>
>>9570661
Drank alot of milk from plastic bottles when i was younger, i also have gyno and slightly wide hips lmao.
>>
>>9570671
dude bby please twerk for me and let me fuck your tits :(
>>
>>9570671
another victim of jewry
>>
If you just want something on the cheaper side, banana republic "skinny" fit pants work well on my boyfriend assuming you have a big ass and slim legs.

And girls like guy butts, hank hill ass no es bueno.
>>
>tfw big butt and slightly wide hips
I plan on lose weight and building up my shoulders to balance it out. it's what you should do.
>>
>>9570691
>building up my shoulders to balance it out
It's what i did, now i have broad shoulders and a slim waist and it's not obvious.
>>
>>9570254
Post pics faggot
>>
>>9570647
People more often than not will agree with what you will believe in yourself.

>believe your large but makes you look gay
>you will subtly telegraph your insecurity in really simple motions. Pulling your shirt lower, hiding your back, etc
>people spot this and assess it below their surface level of conscious thought
>everyone will assume that you hate how your body looks
>you will come off as even less confident, which reinforces the behavior

Learn to love your own bitch ass, you bitch-ass. The only other outcome will drive people away from you more than it will draw people in. Basic concept of motherfucking confidence. You don't have to be cocky about your rear, but don't let it bring you down into a life revolving around whether or not people talk about how big your ass is.

TL;DR:
>stop giving a fuck about your butt
>use it as an advantage, like other anons say
>girls like a nice butt, and if you support the look of your own body, people will be more attracted to it.
>it's basically all in how you advertise this sort of shit inside and outside.
>>
>>9570254
found sauce
http://www.xvideos.com/video6915691/christy_mack_getting_her_ass_pounded#_tabComments
its not full length tho
>>
>>9570292
damn i thought i had a big ass u got a donkey bro

can we see some pics?
>>
post pics man, we need to see how phat it be
>>
>>9570292
Fucking kek post a pic
>>
>>9570254
Post Pics of your ass for reference
>>
>>9570661
That's pseudoscience, you fucking red pill salesman.
>>
>>9570254
Post booty or gtfo
>>
>>9570661
>luminatti
WAKE UP SHEEPLE!!!
>>
>>9570661
But can jet fuel melt steel beams?
>>
>>9570254

lose weight
>>
Girls love a man with a sexy ass.
>In highschool
>Waiting on the teacher to unlock the classroom
>Feel a light tickle on my ass cheek
>Turn around, nobody behind me except a petite qt with mischievous smile.
So wear tight pants, have a confident sexy walk. Give these girls a taste of their own medicine.
>>
>tfw male and lady hips

What do fam
>>
File: 1331915847480.jpg (4KB, 107x131px) Image search: [Google]
1331915847480.jpg
4KB, 107x131px
>mfw posting on a board with a bunch of pear-shaped niggas
>>
>>9571710
>>9571894
>>9571977
>plastix totally safe u fuccin conspiratard. dey wuldnt cell it if it wasnt omg u fuccin tinfoil looser! !!!

i bet you fucking plebs eat food that's reheated in plastic

lmao please go back to tumblr
>>
>>9570254
pics?
>>
>>9570292
bump .32 inch waist with a 38 inch ass. do women really love asses as much as men?
>>
>>9572158
This

Though I can't wear tight pants, no room for mah crotch. Dick's need breathing.
>>
>>9570292
waiting on pics bro. don't leave us hanging
>>
>>9570254
Same problem here.
Wear dark color jeans, avoid khakis pants.
>>
>guys help me here's my problem but i won't post pics so you can actually help me teehee
>>
>>9572434
>they realize that im a retard so they must be from tumblr!!!
>>
>>9570694
I did this and it helped me but I've always had broad shoulders and a tiny waist but now I have even broader shoulders, a slimmer waist, and just as big hips and thick thighs. It wouldn't look as bad if I had a doormode waist and not an hourglass figure. Would skipping every other leg day help?
>>
Girls like it, wear tight trousers OP and show it off
>>
>>9572512
lmao, you know that plastics commonly do leach chemicals, right? are you really this fucking stupid?

http://www.npr.org/2011/03/02/134196209/study-most-plastics-leach-hormone-like-chemicals
>>
>>9572517
Dunno bud I have a subtle hourglass figure, working your obliques will get you closer to door mode
>>
>>9572574
o wait, i'm on /fa/. of course you're a stupid, simple-minded pleb

i bet you dress like a fucking slob too
>>
>>9572512
But plastics do have xenoestrogens? I thought this shit was common knowledge
>>
>>9570415
this
>>9570647
dont dress gay
>>
File: image.jpg (110KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
110KB, 768x768px
>>9570292
I'm imagining pic related, am I far off?
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.