[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is being a crustpunk /fa/? tfw no crustygf

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 6

File: slash.png (494KB, 413x424px) Image search: [Google]
slash.png
494KB, 413x424px
is being a crustpunk /fa/?

tfw no crustygf
>>
is having hepatitis /fa/?
>>
not /fa/, its way better.
>>
>>9564906
damn, I'm down
>>
>>9564906
As someone who regularly interacts with these people at shows, I'm in a band, I just want to say there is one attractive one for every fifty disgusting ones. Even then, they're likely to be pretty annoying despite being attractive.
>>
>>9564906
being /fa/ is a complete 180 from being crust
>>
>>9564906
Is this cuz we posted our crust pants?
Why would crust be effay?
Do you think shes crusty?
What do you think is crust?
What happened to her face?
>>
>>9565012
>>9565012
Fucking this 1000 times over.
>>
File: Extortion - Jed Whitey.jpg (15KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Extortion - Jed Whitey.jpg
15KB, 250x250px
I want to date a girl like this.
I've been into hardcore since I was about 14 and more recently I've been really into powerviolence and trash shit... sort of like crust but not as gay.
I've seen it come into fashion and go out all the same.
But these girls are just like me and don't give a fuck about anything, including the majority of pop fashion.
The only thing we have in common with you guys is that we (actually know how to) dress street.
>>
>>9564906
Remeber: oogle does not = crust
>>
>>9565095
You're both also heavily defined by consumer identities.

That's a big one.
>>
>>9564922
kek
>>
>>9565098
important.
>>
>>9565095
Omg post your glorious street look. Bonus points for cargo shorts.
>>
>>9565109
I'd tend to call it just wanting to date someone I more or less see eye to eye with.
I can't deny that I'm somewhat involved in the scene, I mean I can't completely detach myself from everything... that would be mental and social suicide.
>>
>>9565123
top pleb
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
yes
>>
>>9565143
Australia?
>>
>>9565149
naturally
>>
lol that girl has a sex tape
>>
>>9565152
i knew it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4kxOf6HKFo

not crust though.
>>
>>9565161
the dude with the hammer haha... every time
I nearly went to this too
>>
>>9565130
As long as you understand what you are seeing eye-to-eye is superficial, and that you have no real critique against the blank consumerism you say you have nothing in common with.
>>
>>9565184
Tell me one thing that isn't superficial.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1426262938254.jpg (15KB, 532x280px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1426262938254.jpg
15KB, 532x280px
Degeneracy is not /fa/
>>
>>9565189
Despair.
>>
File: 20150313_201113.jpg (2MB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
20150313_201113.jpg
2MB, 2560x1920px
>>9564906
>>
>>9565233
so salty
>>
>>9565247
Followed me home. No collar. Mom sez i can keep her
>>
>>9565247
Yeah, I get the connotations.

It was an honest answer, though. The only opposition you can take is negative, since we can't create outside of the environment that pervades every facet of our lives. Despair is the only thing that will see us out of this, it is the only honest thing to feel in our social world.
>>
>>9565268
correct
>>
>>9565143
sigh good times come and gone
>>
>>9565240
that's groce m8
>>
God no
>>
>>9565307
we lookin at the same pic fam?
>>
>>9565307
I told her i dnt like cheese flavor pringles
>>
>>9564906
w2c sic facial scar?
>>
>>9565301
they are playing tonight dude
>>
>>9564906
>that scar
I'm hyperventilating
>>
>using a computer at the university library
>crust punk sits next to me
>smell hits me like a punch in the face

can you fucking crusties just shower, holy shit
>>
>>9565340
>>9565345

faking one with a knife
>>
>>9565354
Omg your nostrils are opessing me
>>
R A I L R O A D
A
I
L
R
O
A
D
>>
>>9565341
yeah probs with thorns or some chat band rite?
>>
crusties are the lowest form of human life, i hate crusties more than i hate any other subgroup of punk fuck i wish every crustie piece of shit would crawl up some sewer pipe and never come out
>>
'isnt poverty fun
when you can turn it off and on?'

great lyrics that summarise crustpunk culture really well from a great band
>>
>>9566659
Hey bro can I squat in your closet for a couple months?
>>
>tfw no crustpunk qt to rail a few times then abandon at a railroad track
>>
This scar is amazing, though.

The most attractive thing in a woman i can think of, is some sort of visible scar on an otherwise attractive face. HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG
>>
>>9564906
So hows leftover crack doin?
>>
>>9566709
iktfb
>>
Fuck yes I've been waiting for an oppurtunity to reveal my true feelings about those who would call themselves crust punks.

Crustys are some filthy shit, I worked in a colorful part of town and we got heaps of punks coming in and out and I the crust punks were the worst.

You could literally smell them before you saw them come into the shop. They were always after crack pipes (before they got made illegal to sell), looked like shit even for punks. The chicks always tried to flirt with me to get discounts but they were disgusting most of the time. One girl had literally just blew a dude, most likely for a hamburger and I could see the prejack on her ripped up rudimentary peni tee.

I got sick of them rubbing their dirty paws over all sorts of shit and used to keep them away from the store by playing black flag because Rollins was dead to them, just like they were dead to society at large.

Hardcore all the way. Atleast with hardcore you can be fucking clean. Do your bit for the culture and clobber a crusty around the head with a bar of soap in an old sock whilst Poison Idea plays in the background. They are literally filthy degenerates who serve no purpose and have no lessons to teach us other than if you don't bathe you stink.
>>
Your still confusing oolge with crust. Whilst oogles are more abundant and look similar i see where the misconception comes from. Crack, ska, face tattooss, jennifer annistons brother, trains, trainhopping, hobo anything, traveling type, patched hats, bottle cap and lighter tab on clothing is all oogle. Thats like saying lil wayne is crust if oogles is crust. Im pretty sure crust was actually termed by antisect in describing what the characters in the mad max beyond thunderdome film looked like, hellbastard realsed ripper crust before that but i dont think it was in reference to style more so than it was to sound
I will own up to not showering, buts that on the individual, ans i do smell musty, but not in a five foot raduis.
I thinK crust is cool . Not fa, but personally appealing, although i work n pay me bills n me food, i would say i ho out of my way to dress crust, i dont rep street life, i like my life, i wouldnt recomend living in the street.
>>
>>9565130
>I don't care
>I'm attached to things
>>
>>9567089
real crusts are exactly what im talking about and they fucking suck just as much as 'oogles'
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UVoS8oA-Vk
great song about crusties being fucked pieces of shit i think
>>
>>9567089
Interesting. What's in your opinion the distinction between the two then, beyond using the term poser?
>>
>>9567089

hey i recognize some of those words
>>
>>9565160
link/name?
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.