[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do your other interests influence your fashion? E.g. Do you wear

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7

File: 1405246130001.jpg (165KB, 700x733px) Image search: [Google]
1405246130001.jpg
165KB, 700x733px
Do your other interests influence your fashion? E.g. Do you wear streetwear because you like hip-hop? Do you dress in heritage because you enjoy the films of Wes Anderson?
>>
>>9531017
>dress in a little bit of every style and have general interests in a lot of things

maybe so. fuck this sucks.
>>
>>9531017
I dress in chill indie clothing because i listen to chill indie bands like moose blood, joyce manor and seahaven
>>
File: bh.jpg (457KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
bh.jpg
457KB, 1600x1200px
my old metal l/s' fit with the kinda gosha aesthetic i go for so it works out
>>
>>9531017
I like cuhrazy music and study electrical engineering.

I guess I dress sort of like an autistic emo kid. So yeah I suppose there's some correlation there.
>>
>>9531017

no

only plebs fall for that
>>
>>9531103
w2c
>>
>>9531017
i mean if you are trying to develop an aesthetic for yourself i don't see how it wouldn't. if you're into streetwear, but not hip hop, you're probably a lame to anybody who's been into the shit for years now. buuut if you own heritage clothes cuz you like wes anderson its kinda lame.
>>
>into sports
>will wear hockey and soccer jerseys

>into hiphop
>big fan of kanye and drake's fashion sense
>wear fits inspired by kanye and drake's fits

It might just be me but I think your interests very much inspire what you wear and how you wear it. That's probably tied for the biggest factor in one's fashion sense with functionality, as in how useful certain clothing is for how and where you live.
>>
>>9531160
>wear fits inspired by kanye and drake's fits

kill yourself
>>
File: lain shirt 4.png (1MB, 856x820px) Image search: [Google]
lain shirt 4.png
1MB, 856x820px
I like anime so I wear animecore occasionally.
>>
>>9531330
do you like suicide too?
>>
>>9531344
>topical tripfag

never has someone deserved death more than you.
>>
>>9531344
jesus fucking christ. i dont usually /fa/, but i have off and on all day today. and have been shitposting in literally every thread. you probably spent 5+ hours on 4chan today alone
>>
>>9531344
ashley yr just being mean now
>>
>>9531366
uh no i actually have not

i was working on work and shit like up until 10 minutes ago...
>>
>>9531366
She leads a very exciting life

Also Sieg u here fatty

Cause I've got a bone to pick with u
>>
>>9531380
I hate u with all my being

Just so you know

I hate you
>>
>>9531397
to be honest, i don't see why i should care about your feelings :$

who are you even

>>9531372
>>9531330
sry you're right :#
>>
File: image.jpg (17KB, 249x237px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17KB, 249x237px
>>9531397
be honest how much do u weigh and when did u start turning into a big girl
>>
I love sports, am athletic, listen to varying degrees of metal and deathcore, and dress in only dress shirts and dress pants/khakis. So I don't think so
>>
I wear flannel because I like pussy. So, yes.
>>
>>9531467
u aint getting any smarter boy

You have to be at least my age to get on this wild ride

youre hardly what i'd call mentally mature

(i had just turned 20 in that pic. its very old)
>>
>>9531455
youre so bad at responding to this stuff. are you a girl or a fag?
>>
>>9531511
fag
is you lol
>>
>>9531481
well things don't necessarily have to be influenced so literally or directally. metal and deathcore require formal and disciplined ideas of musicianship compared to a lot of other types of music. i.e. the things you prefer to wear.
>>
>>9531542
directly* i'm kinda drunk

but you get what i mean. your value systems are related to all interests
>>
>>9531547
True enough, I woke up, got on here and responded without much thought, but you're absolutely right. The only reason I list those features is because I see those as my only defining characteristics and interests
>>
>>9531566
yeah, i get you. i just thought this was an interesting topic compared to a lot of stuff i usually see on here. those things even compare to fitness. i'd like to see other people's responses.
>>
>listen to punk
>dress in prep

lol no
>>
>>9531721
>inb4 faggot
What's the issue?
>>
Yes.

I'm bad looking and people always said i look like threatening and stupid shit like that.

So i always dress in black or early 2000s urban clothing.
>>
>>9531017
My interests? No. My personality and values? Yes. I'm (swedish) right wing when it comes to politics and you could easily tell from my clothes.
>>
>>9531721
there's a picture somewhere I remember of the singer in some underground punk show and he is crowd surfing and wearing fred perry and chinos.

not necessarily that far off
>>
>>9531839
Do you have a swastika on your t shirts or something?
>>
>>9531721
In this day and age dressing like a gentleman is the most rebellious thing you can do.
>>
>>9531160
Your interests don't dictate that, your reference group does (http://psychology.wikia.com/wiki/Reference_groups). Your interests can be tied to your reference group but definitely don't have to be.
>>
>>9531843
Since when does the right wing equal nazis? I don't wear t-shirts, that's left wing poorfag clothing.
>>
>>9531845
>this
He's not wrong. It differentiates me from the crowd.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.