[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

cheap-ish black skinny jeans

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

uniqlo has ruined their black skinny jeans by introducing ~20% polyester. i really liked the fit, but eww.

510s have shitty red tab branding

what else exists?
>>
>>9524646
Bullhead jeans at PacSun, that's why I wear and they're extremely skinny if you're looking for that
>>
Cheap Monday, Weekday, H&M
>>
>>9524663
don't know about the others but H&M will be thin and fall apart

'qlo jeans actually have pretty good construction (being $50 instead of $20)
>>
>>9524685
That's not true. I got some very slim 100% cotton H&M jeans three years ago and they're still pretty much wearable, if very faded.
>>
Acne Jeans are amazing, might be on the higher end in terms of price, but definitely worth it. If you want a cheaper option, Weekday make decent jeans
>>
>>9524646
tbh the polyester hasn't affected them all that much
also the dark grey ones (pic?) are great
>>
>>9524697
yeah, acne is my fallback choice rather than comprimising on quality, but my Uniqlo "T000" jeans have been really great (ruined now) so I was hoping to find something at the same price point
>>
>>9524685
H&Ms denim, along with their other simple products like t-shirts, are among the items that stand up to use and abuse. i think the quality tends to suffer noticeably more with more complex items like outerwear and footwear.

i had a pair of sliq that lasted for 3 years of frequent wear, no crotch blowout. and i just ended up donating them to charity, who knows how much longer i couldve wor them. they were 'raw' or something like raw though. their predistressed denim i've had wear thin at typical points like knees, pockets, crotch.
>>
cheap monday
I wanted a pair of black skinnies and was thinking of copping a pair of Acne or SLP, then I found a pair of cheap mondays for just €50 and decided to cop it just to "try" the look of black skinnies on me, but they're actually pretty good and I don't feel the necessity to buy more espensive jeans anymore, I'm good with them
I also have a pair in another color from 5 years ago that is still wearable and has only one little fade where the corner of my cell usually is in the pocket
>>
Can anyone specificty suggest a close alternative to the old 510 cut? The new one sucks. I have a few pair if acne aces, and they're exactly what I'm looking for, but something cheaper would be nice.
>>
>>9524788
there's honestly no cheaper alternative to acne jeans (as far as I know)
>>
File: image.jpg (75KB, 500x704px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75KB, 500x704px
I keep copping acne aces for $50-$60 and never wear them, have like 3 brand new pairs now and one max cash (leg opening too big) I need to hem all those because I'm a 5'8 manlet, also need to cop boots like this.
>>
>>9524795
where did u get em for that cheap?
>>
>>9524803
Yeah, where ?
>>
>>9524803
Ebay.
>>
>>9524795
who the fuck takes their style blog pics in the apple store
>>
>>9524685
H&M jeans last for a much longer time than their other items.
Their sweaters & pretty much everything not marked with L.O.G.G. on the tag lose their fit & look nasty after a season or maybe two, but their jeans have outlasted those by ages.
>>
>>9524659
Drakes skinniest is very solid.
>>
how bout jeans from ASOS? are they good?
>>
File: IMG_3778.jpg (189KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3778.jpg
189KB, 960x720px
just get skinny ones from primark and get them tailored

still look great and hold really well
>>
>>9524776
Same for me. Tried on Acne's, but walked by Weekday and the CM Tight fits better and was less than half. Quality might be worse but I can buy multiple pairs for the price of acne.
>>
>>9525428
Never ever buy asos own brand
>>
>>9524646
Nah the polyester is fine, they just feel a bit less "jean-y"

v comfy
>>
>>9525467
what about the smell? do you have to wash them more frequently?
>>
>>9525551
Haven't washed them yet, they smell fine

I was between these and the Acnes, the difference is so minimal I just went with the Qlo
>>
On the topic of skinnies, how do you hide your dick. Recently got a new pair with a different cut, and it's just all out there for the world
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.