[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

saw a guy wearing this raf tee at uni today any of you guys had

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 9

saw a guy wearing this raf tee at uni today
any of you guys had any real life /fa/ moments?
>>
I've seen those ugly, overpriced geosneakers you guys love so much twice. Once on a skinny asian kid, once on some guy at the gym.
>>
File: image.jpg (43KB, 400x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43KB, 400x500px
Saw a kid in Orange County wearing geo's, some lil Asian hypebeaat with orange hair.
This weekend at an accepted students say I saw a chubby Asian wearing pic related with tods
>>
>>9514598
Every day I see kids at my school failing to do fashion
Only I get it right
>>
>>9514616
post a fit
>>
off the top of my head, I've seen a cdg play heart shirt, a pair of cdg converse, common projects, and ozweegos on campus (all on different people)
>>
>>9514611
OC reppin. What city?
>>
Have started to see quite a bit of typical /fa/ clothes in my city recently

>geos once
>y3 a few times
>tech runners once
>cp bball highs once
>kenzo sweatshirts and tees once
>raf simons x adidas once

all asians... such is life in auckland
>>
>>9514678
oh and my photography teacher last year had these damir doma (i think) split toe boots they looked sick
>>
>>9514598
best i get is a few niglets with their fugly neon jawdinz and true religions sagged down to their knees

actually i did see a (literally) homosexual asian kid wearing some probably fake hba shirts
and another spick swagfag with a been trill one

not that i can complain. just making me look better.
>>
>>9514678

Also in Auckland

>Geos once
> ...

that's it...
>>
>>9514713
most of that was in the last week or so. also saw some 15 year old skating in geos but I'm almost certain they were fake
>>
There's a kid I saw with rafdidas and some other one i've seen rocking rick pod shorts with shitty leather converse

cal poly I'm onto you
>>
>>9514694
white p0w3r
>>
i see a lot of dope fits here in paris

some insane shit with see through windbrakers and an orange hba shirt underneath which looked great

somefull rick goofs
rick orwerns himself, walking into his flagship store

great prep fits, the occasional fat asian tourist with kenzo spread all over his clothes
>>
>>9514678
Go to central if you wanna see dozens of asians wearing givenchy and HBA nonstop.
>>
saw a kid at my uni wearing skinny black jeans, a TNF hoodie, addidas shoes and a supreme cap. Went up to him and asked if he posted on /fa/. He didn't know what that was so i called him a fuccboi. We say "sup" when we cross paths
>>
>>9514678
>>9514713
auckland here
saw a chinese guy in full black wearing y3s

also saw some platinum blonde hitler youth fuccboi at the empire tavern wearing rafidas teryex or whatever they were called
he looked at me with SHAME in his eyes lmao
>>
>>9514930
>>9514678

Dunedin here.

On campus I've seen like 2 pairs of y3's and a pair of geos. A few ralph lauren peeps around too.
>>
>>9515017
>>9514930
Wellington here, I haven't seen much but what I've seen:
>Asian in full Givenchy
>Some dude wearing y3s
>Asians in CDG
>>
>>9514918
>Went up to him and asked if he posted on /fa/. He didn't know what that was so i called him a fuccboi.
Whenever someone asks me anything about 4chan I tell them I've never heard of the website before. If they push me I say, "isn't 4chan that discussion board for the terrorist group anonymous?"
>>
>>9515074
The fact that you already thought of that line is strange
>>
>>9515044
I'm coming to wellies for homegrown bro, dont post about me please
>>
>>9514678
Seeing any fashion in NZ is still such a novelty to me, given how badly the average person dresses here.
>>
>>9515095
i feel you, i get a little rush when i see designer shit here. bums me out when its new money asians who wear expensive stuff poorly, though
>>
>>9515111
straight up, so many givenchy t-shirts and geos.
>>
>>9514598
I once saw an obese manlet wearing dick ovens shoes, poorly fitted Astrid Andersen joggers & hoodie, and a Wang hoodie plus a woolen biker jacket.

And I live in bumfuck nowhere, Denmark
>>
>>9514678
>living in cuckland
>unironically
>>
>>9515113
i wouldnt say its givenchy tshirts as much as the way theyre worn as the focal point of the outfit: "LOOK AT THIS EXTREMELY EXPENSIVE TSHIRT ITS FROM A WELL KNOWN FASHION HOUSE OH DID THEY HAVE A RUNWAY SHOW HAHA I DONT WATCH THOSE"

prime example of bad 'talking with clothes'

>>9515095
maoris and islanders have permanantly ruined any drop crotches or relaxed silhouettes for me all together simply because of those awful daipercore sweatpants they wear it makes me want to throw up
>>
that tees on aliexpress so i would never buy it probs a million fakeboys wearing it
>>
>>9515090
What will you be wearing? ;)
>>
>>9515132
factorie and cottonon erryday bruh
>>
File: $_573.jpg (144KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
$_573.jpg
144KB, 750x1000px
>>9514681
Margiela... or just regular tabi shoes.

see heaps of geos

saw some asian dude in all saints with a rick dust bag.

most of my coworkers wear ann d and rick

tatty's high st, and ponsonby to see the height of fashun
>>
>>9515254
ponsonby tattys > high st. only truth
>>
>>9515258
they both get good men's.

ponsonby gets better womens
>>
File: 7oxEiSQ0qWM.jpg (55KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
7oxEiSQ0qWM.jpg
55KB, 960x960px
>>9515258
>>9515260
but now that i think about it, the best thing that has ever come to tatty's in recent history is this ann d shearling overcoat from i think 2010 at ponsonby going for $500
>>
>>9515266
I mean with how little good stuff I see on the street it's crazy how much stuff ends up at tattys that blows me away
>>
>>9514678
AKL here too
>asian exchange girl in B/W rick runners
>saw a friend of a friend in Raf Velcros
>guy at a bar/club on K road in a Raf yoga tee
>friend has same tee in white
>friend with CDG converse
>friend with CDG heart tee
all different friends
>>
>>9515132
that last sentence so much
>>
>>9515286
oh and an asian today at uni with an MCM backpack
>>
>>9515284
it's pretty few and far between.

a lot of the cooler stuff is brought in by magazine photographers and old white women. some men bring in nice shit occasionally, but the nicest thing is that ann d shearling, and the second being this issey miyake pp sleeveless shirt (which is gorgeously destroyed)
>>
>visit London
>go to Dover Street Market

its like walking into internet. both store's clothes and customers.
>>
>>9514598
I have this tee !
yeah I live in Paris and have seen dozens of /fa/ people. The one I remember most was that dapper guy in 2011/2012 in full raf suiting + accessories in the subway
>>
Saw a guy in Birmingham wearing a red bomber and black skinny's rolled up to show off his ankles and New Balance.

Decided to go up to him:
>Hey, are you effay?
> What?
>Are you effay?
> What's that?
>Oh nevermind thought you were someone else
I was very disappointed
>>
>>9515329
>c'mon where my slash effay slash bros at ?
>>
File: 132526820666.jpg (5KB, 350x300px) Image search: [Google]
132526820666.jpg
5KB, 350x300px
>>9515329
lold
>>
>>9515301
>Visit London
>Go to Dover Street Market
>No customers at all. Only me and my gf.
It was pretty weird, all those salesmen in those little cabins and stuff with no one to sell stuff to.
>>
>>9515301
i literally bought meme projects in dsm
>>
Just at uni:
Seen one asian guy wearing all black ramones (but unlaced, waste imo) and another azn in full Rick right down to geos in classic (worst) colour way. He looked so bad he was like borderline obese and waddling around by campus lower half lost in his severe drop crotch, stuck out like a sore thumb. He did not pull it off. Also some 6'3ish black guy with dreads who goes all black and has a pair of white KVA (I think) velcros or something. I mean they're not Rafs. Anyway I'm literally fashioned cucked by him. Haven't seen anyone else who dresses particularly internet.
>>
yeh went to go get food at the shopping center today and some guy was wearing a virginia creeper hoodie and green thongs, fashion disaster much?
>>
i dont even live in toronto but i see shit every time i go there to shop

>a fuckton of cps
>gosha rubchinskiy hat
>bball highs
>y-3s
>absurd amounts of supreme shit
>ramones and dunks
>asians wearing givenchy tees and looking like shit
>asians wearing expensive tacky shit
>asians
>>
>>9514678
Where in AUT is anyone into this shit honestly everyone there looks like they dont care at all about how they dress
>>
Literally the most fashionable thing I saw today was a guy wearing Stan Smiths, that's how much of a shithole I live in.

The only thing that's cool about it though is that I'm always ahead, even if I'm a year behind on the rest of the world.
>>
>>9514630
what campus you on?
>>
>>9514616
Post a fit
>>
i've seen cdg play a couple times. one of the guys wearing it had a louis vuitton bag :/
i've seen givenchy several times on asians but i think it might be fake. same with the supreme i see.
>>
CPs once
Been trill swag fag once
One dude wears supreme caps another has a jacket
That's it. My area is not effay
>>
I see way too much niggas wearing fake geo's in NYC lmao. Especially around LES/midtown
>>
File: DSC_0105.jpg (2MB, 3872x2592px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0105.jpg
2MB, 3872x2592px
i live in new york city and everything is ordinary to me now
>>
>>9516109
They're probably not fake. It's just your ego and insecurity
All of you will come to realize that they are just clothes. Expensive, yes, but just clothes
>>
Was walking from my condo to the nearby mall (scarborough town centre) and spotted this asian manlet probably in his late twenties wearing the 4 stripe thom browne navy joggers and red octobers in the snow. Some niggers and I noticed but since I do live in a wealthy area, there is probably a 1/4 chance they are real. Either way, I was top kek at manlets wearing ROs IRL. On the subway(everyone rides it), I'll often see designer shit on a daily basis since city life is /fa/ and you simply see more people.
>>
>>9514616
don't you go to ryerson?
have you seen that "ryerson looks" or w.e. it is page, pretty funny tbh
>>
File: qadaffi.jpg (105KB, 620x388px) Image search: [Google]
qadaffi.jpg
105KB, 620x388px
>>9514598
I was once at Barneys and saw a middle-aged fat man with scruffy hair come in with his wife. He was wearing geo baskets with rick cargo shorts. I forgot what top he was wearing, but it all looked pretty ridiculous. His face and hair strangely reminded me of muammar qaddafi. But the icing on the cake was his wife completely decked out in lululemon.

pic related
>>
there's a thrift crew with tall qt dark grills, they're dope despite wearing like $10 total in clothes

i don't see anything special besides indian kids butchering expensive pieces. I'll have to snap some pix, it's really a sight to see. Who knew it was so easy to look awful wearing well over $1000
>>
>>9516146
I might next year, if I don't get accepted to any other schools

I fucked myself over by not doing supplementaries on time for a lot of schools like Utsc, and I did like 0 work at school this whole year which I regret, so I think Ryerson is the only kinda ok/shit business school I can get into with my shitty marks :(((
>>
>>9516112
>tfw never bored in NYC because I always see something interesting
Would kill to live there. Only remotely interesting here are the asians who wear Rick and Monclear jackets.
>>
>>9515329
cringe
>>
>>9514603
Saw geos on some asian dude just yesterday which is rare considering where i am. Also saw those rick roshe runs on a chubby asian dude playing bbal (yeah he actually used those as basketball shoes). Then balenciaga arenas in red on a lanky asian dude with pyrex shorts and leggings. Finally GZ's in black/gold on an aging middle aged asian lady (weird cz ankle up she looked plain as fuck)
>>
>>9515515
seen a dude wearing cdg chucks who looked good and a guy in y3 and zambesi stuff looking p sweet. both at AUT
>>
>>9518067
Nice, I gotta try meet that y3 guy he sounds aight.
>>
>>9518067
>>9518086
do most of /fa/'s auckland userbase go to AUT?
im at uoa myself
Thread posts: 71
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.