[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuccboi General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: XaPm9U0.jpg (162KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
XaPm9U0.jpg
162KB, 500x334px
old one over 300

I'm about to cop some 1461 monos but im not sure about the size. I'm a 9.5 in Nike and 41 in CP (only two recognizable shoe brands I have). Do I go for an 8 or 9 in docs?
>>
I got this bomber from alpha cheap as fuk and I was wondering if there was anyway to remove the branding on this shit, its pretty much the perfect fit and its black so I don't want the branding to bug me
>>
>>9514209
I'm a 10.5 in nikes and a 9 in docs fit me good
>>
>>9514405
cut it out with scissors

???
>>
>>9514405
I was about to buy this bombet until I noticed the branding. It's so confusing, they didn't have any branding on the regular alpha bomber, why did they feel the need to put it on this one?
>>
>>9514413
its some graphic shit
>>9514425
to tease us the only reason I got it was because it was cheap and if u want a slim alpha in black get the ma-1 TT but know that its like 150 or if u going for color go with the reissued.
>>
>>9514405
Put black electrical tape over it. I sware it won't be as noticeable.
>>
>>9514475
What about sharpie or fabric paint a bunch of ppl use it for their docs
>>
anyone know how i can get a size 9 in those sneakersnstuff stan smiths?they're sold out online
>>
>>9514646
the adidas site has a thing called mi adidas, pretty sure you can make the same color way
>>
I'm size us 11 in all of my shoes, i know geos look is to be chunky but if i get a size 10 would they fit.. nicer? i guess
>>
>>9514209
I was going to get myself some white Airforce Jordan 1's. What's that on the scale of fuckboi
>>
>>9514726
shit I wrote Jordans and then thought I deleted it.
>>
File: DSC_0182.jpg (2MB, 2248x1500px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0182.jpg
2MB, 2248x1500px
Does this shirt fit?
Are the sleeves long enough?
Please no bully
>>
File: 30800.jpg (117KB, 1032x812px) Image search: [Google]
30800.jpg
117KB, 1032x812px
Can I wear these casually, or will I look like a retard? I know they come in nicer looking colorways with less ugly soles, but I bought them primarily for actual hiking and this version is intended for that. It would still be nice if they could serve double duty, though.
>>
>>9514882
Also, they're supposedly very waterproof and they're lined with gore-tex and all that, but I'm going somewhere very snowy soon. Am I supposed to use some kind of leather protector to keep them from getting ruined by the salt and stuff? I've seen snow like 3 times in my life so I really have no idea.
>>
>>9514673
really? I thought it was a special egg shell color way. but ill try thanks
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.