[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What can I do to decorate my room? I'm here for half a year

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: CameraZOOM-20150225200019638.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
CameraZOOM-20150225200019638.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
What can I do to decorate my room? I'm here for half a year so it can't be permanent but I can't leave it this depressing.
>>
That level of minimalism is kind of sad. At university, I never had anything in my room besides for my computer and clothes in a wardrobe and the people who saw my room said it looked like nobody lived there and now I think about it, they were right.
>>
it would be easier to get a feel of what you can do if we had a layout and more pictures
>>
http://fyeahcooldormrooms.com/
http://battle-stations.tumblr.com/
>>
>>9496295
That's it, I'm standing near the door. The other wall on the right is the same.
>>
it's only half a year so what you do buy has to be something you're willing to keep after moving or shit that you're willing to throw out after you're gone.
I'd move things around a little bit, throw some posters up, maybe a small tv like a BVM/PVM on the desk, change the blinds, throw on a nice blanket and some pillow cases on the bed
all it needs is some live in feel and a little color
>>
>>9496300
oh god that first site just made me cringe at how disgusting the interior looked. Kitschy patterns, corny quotes. eh

heres mine, it's got a lot messier
>>
you a booty? on /fa/ ....
>>
>>9496258
You can go to thrift stores to find cool knickknacks and wall art.
>>
also that issued bedding and waterbottle.... where you at?
>>
>>9496411
A whaty?
>>
>>9496442
nvm thought it was a rm cap badge, green slime i take it then?
>>
>>9496258
You can spend a fun day going to thrift shops and antique stores looking for things to hang up.

I found this poster in perfect condition but in a busted frame, haggled with some old lady for a minute, and got it for $15. I did some research and found online that it costs around $100 to get a fresh reprint, and probably more for an original.
>>
>>9496477
That actually sounds pretty good, there's a ton of thrift stores in the area too
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.