[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/fa/ confessions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (17KB, 300x212px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17KB, 300x212px
Come inside, air it out here. I'll start:

>I love Abercrombie jeans and cologne
>I get turned on thinking about rape fantasies
>>
File: 1409375230254s.jpg (2KB, 125x119px) Image search: [Google]
1409375230254s.jpg
2KB, 125x119px
I'm too poor to buy acne so I bought volcom jeans
>>
I'm considering buying stuff from fabrixsquare.
>>
File: 1412791066716.jpg (104KB, 1280x842px) Image search: [Google]
1412791066716.jpg
104KB, 1280x842px
>>9473875

I bought jeans from Hollister and I've gotten more compliments on those than on my N&F Jeans.
>>
i own meme shoes including stan smith, cdg x converse, and clarks db.
>>
File: Palpatine.jpg (19KB, 364x375px) Image search: [Google]
Palpatine.jpg
19KB, 364x375px
I have no interest in or understanding of fashion but 4 years ago this was the first board I came too after realising there were more than /b/.

I have spent years exclusively posting on /fa/ inventing excruciating memes and tricking people as well as creating an enormous barrage of insults and unhelpful criticism that has over time plagued this board to the point of no return.

I genuinely feel as though I have made /fa/ a much worse place than it was when I first discovered it and I'm still not bored! I'll never understand why /fa/ is interested in something as arbitrary as clothing but this is all do when I'm not in arena on WoW.
>>
File: image.jpg (26KB, 262x250px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26KB, 262x250px
>>9473917

That a boy
>>
>>9473911
nothing is wrong with any of those shoes though
>>
i pretend to be a guy on here to avoid the way you people treat women
>>
>>9473917
you almost got me but went too far with the last line
>>
i pretend to be a woman on here to avoid the way you treat guys
>>
>>9473875
who doesn't...

have rape fantasies I mean
>>
File: vestfit.jpg (43KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
vestfit.jpg
43KB, 720x960px
i look great
>>
>>9473935

Fag
>>
>>9473927
DC
C
>>
>>9473917
not user?
>>
lets see uh
>completely oblivious to my hair, i just let it do whatever it wants to do
>i have a pair of toms that i always wear
>i lost 15 lbs thinking it would make me /fa/ but all it did was give me an eating disorder
>also i'm a shut-in and don't go outside so no one ever sees my fits
>>
>>9473917
4chan: the post
>>
>>9473927
DC?
>>9473978
Fuck off
>>
This time last year I was 6' tall, around 138 and staring at models all day on fa made me think my face looked fat. I weigh 128 now and my face looks dope, but I'm pretty underweight and I look unhealthy. My family's been worried it's something serious and I even had an endoscopy done to test for malabsorption and shit, I think I just gave myself an eating disorder
>>
>>9475058
yeah this is what happens when you spend 25 hours a day on 4chan.org
>>
>>9475060
I didn't even get any more sedentary I never did shit, I just never have an appetite now.
Seasoned anorexics, do you feel hunger
>>
I prefer to dress minimal but as a result have an insatiable infatuation with distasteful shit like Supreme and it's become the majority of my wardrobe I'm fucked man help
>>
It's been 8 months since I bought clothes. I'm too poor.
>>
>>9475068
How does minimal lead to distasteful?
>>
>>9475065
well did the doctor like tell you you have an eating disorder?

>>9475068
you can give me all ur preme stuff xD
>>
>>9475075
No we've been ruling out anything psychological because I'm not one to expect to be ana
Also ruled out celiac disease (mostly) and anything seriously scarring my esophagus eg allergies, esophagitis, acid reflux.
>>
>>9473875
i had an eating disorder before coming to /fa/ and now it's even worse since I got into fashion.

Heroin chic is cool but heroin isn't really that /fa/
>>
>>9475081
but you think it's psychological?
>>
>>9475074
>>9475075
Not willing to give it up yet. It's like this cyclical vortex of fashion ambiguity that not even my slash effay slash bros can save me from
>>
Have a pair of zara jeans that i love to death
Their shirts suck ass tho i'm donating that shit to charity

Also i get baited quite easily on "good deals" from "reputable" labels which probably wreaks havoc on my wardrobe and consistency

Don't really touch streetwear (except this one CE anorak... Fuck) and techwear (nearly went for UC skinny cargos once tho and still think its dope. Wont get cz its inconsistent with what i go for)
>>
>>9475089
Fraid it might be. I'm super anti working out (which is retarded I'll prolly start soon) but I have enough natural muscle that I look like skinny/otter mode with a low enough body fat %. So I lost weight to reveal what muscles I have, but I think I also lost my muscle ;_;
>>
I own 0 designer pieces
>>
>tfw everything I do is /fa/ as fuck and I just want to be normal again
I guess shitting isn't very f-a, right guys?
>>
>>9474169
Ottermode is better than skinny always, you're gona made it man
>>
i am in the game
>>
>>9473875
>Virgin
>read a bunch of PUA shit
>go to a party and game this girl
>Get her in bed
>Push through a ton of fuckign token resistance (she literally says stop it 100 times(
>asks if I'm going to rape her
>realize she wants me to rape her
>lose hard on
>don't lose virginity

guess im gay! :)
>>
>>9475306
>>Push through a ton of fuckign token resistance (she literally says stop it 100 times(
>>asks if I'm going to rape her
>>realize she wants me to rape her
seriously? you're a fucking idiot

i've played out rape role-play with girls before but that's now how you do it
>>
>>9473907
Fuck Hollister jeans. After a few washes they get all tight and shit. Most uncomfortable jeans I've worn honestly. Liked American Eagle ones better.
>>
>>9473875
i like the look of hollister shirts and the new hidden logo abercrombie shirts

also the cut is pretty decent

while most people complain it's too slim and the arms are too long (meaning they buy sixes too large for their frame)

however i avoided it due to internet disdain for the brand in 2008-2010 when i should have been wearing it
>>
>>9473875

Im with you on the jeans. The cologne is atrocious. And dont be silly OP, everybody loves rape.
>>
I'm content with the clothes i have, get laid all the time, have friends with fun feels.

protip: i wear band t shirts and those dickies 874 pants from walmart with black jack purcells or oxblood gripfast boots

stay mad fuccbois
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.