[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does /fa/ iron their clothing? It seems like a lot of fucking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: ironing.jpg (39KB, 257x400px) Image search: [Google]
ironing.jpg
39KB, 257x400px
Does /fa/ iron their clothing?

It seems like a lot of fucking effort and takes up a good chunk of room space. Though I do like the crisp look it has.
>>
Are you fucking retarded
>>
>>9467173
are you too dumb to understand two lines of text?
>>
>>9467183
Are you fucking retarded?
>>
my mum irons my clothes
>>
>>9467186
>can't say anything else

you're dribbling with autism too
>>
>>9467211
I'm not the same guy, I just thought it was a valid response.

Ontopic: of course we iron our clothes, only fuccbois walk around with wrinkled clothes/shirts. It doesn't even take long, 3-5min tops.
>>
>>9467167
>takes up a good chunk of room space

This just in: collapsible ironing boards have been invented.
>>
anyone have a steamer?
>>
this is one of the stupidest things i've seen in a while
>>
>>9467167

Never worked a proper job huh?
>>
My uncle ricky hobocore requires no iron.
>>
>women complain ironing is sexist

it's fucking EASY, it's so fucking easy. makes you not look like a poor cunt and takes 2 seconds to iron a shirt
>>
>>9468060
2 seconds to iron a shirt.
>>
>>9468060

lol it easily takes 5 mins to iron an oxford ocbd which can be a pain in the mornings
>>
>>9468315
do it all at the same time while you watch tv or something, then just hang it all up

>>9467167
i only really iron shirts tbh
>>
>>9467167
Shirts and shorts only.
>>
File: fishies.jpg (27KB, 563x601px) Image search: [Google]
fishies.jpg
27KB, 563x601px
>>9467167
Watch a Youtube video on how to do it efficiently, fold up your ironing board and put it in your closet or behind your door or even under your bed (or even get a compact tabletop one), and don't overstarch.

>>9467825
Tried it, didn't receive the same results as regular ironing. Steam washers are p sweet, if you have to money for one though. I'm considering the SWASH machine, because I'm a slut for useless technology.

>>9468315
So take the 10 minutes the night before and do it and just hang it up? Reward yourself with a snack afterwards?
>>
>>9467321
Ah, what a dandy invention. Everything's looking bully, except for that kaiser fellow off in Europe.
>>
>>9467167
i got a nice steamer. clothes come out real nice, real quick. not as good as ironing but close enough
>>
Yes OP. It makes it completely worth it when you don't look like the shirt has been balled up under a rock for the last few years and you just suddenly decided to knock the dust off of it.

It adds class if its ironed.
>>
>>9467167
do you need validation from the internet for every little shit you do/ plan on doing?

fuck off
>>
>>9470674
>I'm buttblustered by a two line post on an anonymous imageboard

lol you're pathetic
>>
steaming is truly the goat choice for getting out wrinkles quickly (and it's fun)

still lamenting the loss of my steamer, but i travel a lot and haven't had the opportunity to buy a new one
>>
File: SSC_0099.jpg (2MB, 1280x1920px) Image search: [Google]
SSC_0099.jpg
2MB, 1280x1920px
>>9470968
Dammit, I thought the whole flipping your picture shit was only with phones.

But like I said, I steam my pants and shirts, takes less than 2 minutes per items and the results are far superior.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.