[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sneaker Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

A thread for sneakers.
>>
How does /fa/ feel about allsaints sneakers?
>>
What are some good and versatile sneakers everyone should cop?
>>
File: goatshoe.jpg (139KB, 591x591px) Image search: [Google]
goatshoe.jpg
139KB, 591x591px
Iv heard some buzz about these, does anyone know when they're dropping?
>>
File: RW_postman.jpg (53KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
RW_postman.jpg
53KB, 500x334px
I'm going to Europe early this fall, I'm going with a friend and only bringing one smallish backpack for myself. I have everything inventoried that I will bring and I left my self enough room to bring a second pair of shoes.

I am for sure bringing a pair of Red Wing postman's as my go to black leather shoe that I can also do a lot of walking in. That leaves me with a big choice on sneakers still. Currently I roll full meme status with a pair of navy American Stan Smiths and Nike ACG Trainerendors. The Stan Smiths are out because they're pretty common in Europe whereas in the US they are pretty unique. But now I'm second guessing the ACGs because I want a pair of white shoes to go with my light blue denim for some pale feels. Also it will pretty warm, I'm only bringing one sweater and a storable rain jacket. I'll be going to Germany later in the winter to visit family and bring my Acronym jacket with, so I figure I'll hold off on the ACGs until the second trip.

Suggestions? Make it white. I won't cop a pair of Cp's in time, I'm waiting until they go on sale in the months leading up to xmas and my first trip will be in August.
>>
File: crt300.jpg (226KB, 780x520px) Image search: [Google]
crt300.jpg
226KB, 780x520px
>>9466014
get elevated memes
>>
>>9466014
Af1 lows?
>>
File: nike_blazer_inspo.jpg (323KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
nike_blazer_inspo.jpg
323KB, 800x1200px
>>9466014

I'm sort of contemplating a customized order of nike blazers, but I would change the swoosh to white as I'm not a huge fan of highly visible branding. There is also an option to replace the inside swoosh with a zipper which I like.
>>
>>9466022
I will maybe consider a pair of grey new balance, I almost forgot about that brand. I was turned off by them because all the asian exchange students wear them often. But I finished my studies at Uni now so it's not a concern. Are they meme status in Europe? I don't want to blend in with the locals.

>>9466036
Not a fan, but thanks.
>>
>>9466022
anyone know where i can cop ct300 in grey? last time i checked ebay had them but for double the price
>>
Trainers...not sneakers
THEY ARE CALLED TRAINERS
>>
>>9466092

Nah I would actually have to train in them then :)
>>
File: saturday surf.jpg (10KB, 296x214px) Image search: [Google]
saturday surf.jpg
10KB, 296x214px
>>
>>9465960
Overpriced.
>>
>>9467205

Agreed.
>>
>>9466014

my rw postmans arent that comfortable. id rethink
>>
>>9467309

the heel or the sole? i have good feel, all shoes are pretty damn comfortable to me unless it rubs my heel when i walk.
>>
Any opinions on white cdg converse hi's vs shoes like pottery white hi's?
>>
>>9467343

high school tier
>>
>>9465994
goatcargobaskets? can i put my sandwich and passport in the mouth? are the ears pockets? if not dnc
>>
would rod lavers or dem kent wang shoes be a better poorfag alternative to the cp memesneakers
>>
>>9467362
It is impossible to have a shoe thread where someone doesn't bring up meme projects.

I'd say rod laver, from what I've heard kent wang is absolute shit quality
>>
>>9467399
kent wang made me get vaccinated
>>
>>9467399
s-sorry
>>
>>9467332

samedude here
They just arent fucking sneakers. dont expect to be walking on pillows like with some nikes or NBs
>>
>>9467205
so is everything at allsaints. the quality is hardly better than h&m but the price is like 10x as much.
>>
>>9467657
is this true for their clothes too? been thinking of copping a bomber but if the quality is h&m tier I might as well buy one that is 5 times cheaper
>>
>>9467664

pretty pleb brand. would not cop
>>
>>9465994
I just spat out all of my milk when I saw this.
>>
what can u wear with wide af feet
>>
>>9467698
it was goat milk, right?
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.