[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have 10000 dollars and want to spend it on clothes can /fa/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: fuckboi.jpg (39KB, 600x449px) Image search: [Google]
fuckboi.jpg
39KB, 600x449px
I have 10000 dollars and want to spend it on clothes

can /fa/ build me a wardrobe that doesn't look like ass

100$ on paypal to whosever I like the best, open to most aesthetics.
>>
oh also I'm 5'6 so you're probably gonna have to do a little bit of digging for shit that fits
>>
File: 1421356507375.jpg (560KB, 750x831px) Image search: [Google]
1421356507375.jpg
560KB, 750x831px
>>9456482
all you have to do is lurk for a while and read the sticky. J crew has nice basics (t-shirts, jeans). For shoes just look around the shoe collection threads and find something you like.
>>
>>9456517
>>9456513
if you have any questions feel free to ask
>>
My personal advice would be to spend only about a third of what you intend to spend, and save the rest for later. You'll realize /fa/'s way of dressing is very niche, your tastes are going to shift, you yourself are going to change as a person and so is the image you have of yourself.
>>
>>9456482
invest it, brah
>>
>>9456513
>5'6

How about you buy yourself some new legs?

Fucking manlet.
>>
>>9456482
>10k
Invest
>>
>>9456609
When will they learn?
>>
>>9456513

Go to the toddler/kids section.

I'm pretty they have the perfect fit.
>>
>>9456482
>spending 10000 on clothes is going to make me /fa/

yeah, no.
start doing cool things and then start buying cool clothes that work with what you do.
a good starting point is buying a KLR650
>>
>>9456513
>5'6"

I'd instead just spend that money on a gun because you are beyond saving and I'm not even kidding.
>>
>>9456616
never. that's why it's our duty to always remind them
>>
>>9456513
Can you not even wear adult small?
>>
>>9456633
Not one manlet would be left unreminded. I swear on my life!
>>
>>9456660
>tfw 6'2" and I can't forget how much masculinity I lack
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.