[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yeezy 750 Boost

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 4

Cop or naw?
>>
>>9453136
def cop
>>
Ultimate naw
>>
>>9453136
Price ?
>>
>>9453192
I think it was $350. which is hilarious seeing as how they're gonna be a general release. they probably won't even go for 380 on ebay
>>
>>9453136
hi op. I'm neither a fan nor a hater of Kanye West. I like some of his music, I don't always like his attitude, and I'm skeptical of his claims to being able to design. I am also not a sneakerhead and don't believe in buying shoes just to have them.

That said, I think if you like the Yeezy Boost you should go ahead. It looks nice.
>>
>>9453196
my understanding was he's only releasing 9000 of them
>>
>>9453223
refreshing post 10/10
>>
>>9453136
Waiting for alternate colorways. Also wonderin why dese things called 750?
>>
WAIT
FOR
THE
FUCKING
PRICE DROP
>>
>>9453239
because they're so ugly they make you turn 360 degrees 2.08̅3̅3̅ times and walk slightly diagonally out of the room
>>
>>9453260
>not using an exact number
how's your liberal arts major treating you
>>
>>9453257
why when i can just listen to dubstep drops!??!!?

-fashion friend not fiend
>>
>>9453267
probably about the same as your business degree (tip: ur not STEM either) is treating you, seeing as we're both here.
>>
>>9453136
So what colors are you expecting?
>>
>>9453223
Is this a meme
>>
>>9453271
You're not funny.
>>
>>9453223
>Having neither a positive or negative opinion of Kanye
>>
>>9453136
Cop. They look really nice in person.
>>
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i23lxgduFbM

cop, but yeah, wait for the price drop.
they cool look great with a lunacore type of fit.
>>
Not a fan of moon boots, so nah. More power to those that can afford them though.
>>
>>9453615
lol at price drop.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXOQrlx3EAM

this ad is dope
>>
File: 3eWM8gd.jpg (129KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
3eWM8gd.jpg
129KB, 640x640px
>tfw ye will never personally hand you yeezys
>>
>>9453136

hella naw
>>
>>9453136
I like em TBH but I think the back looks too straight
>>
File: image.jpg (42KB, 399x399px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42KB, 399x399px
>>9453951
If he was handing em to me I'd cop, if it's that stuck up bitch at Champs then Nah.
>>
>>9453136
>an adidas shoe
>no adidas branding

9/10

>designed by kanye west

6/10
>>
>>9453987

but there are adidas stripes under the velcro strap :)
>>
>>9453987
*tips fedora*
>>
How does one go about getting a pair?

Serious question.
>>
>>9453999
the 28th is the general release, for now they're only selling in NY.
>>
>>9454007
So exactly two weeks from now I can order online?

Thinking about ordering two pair and selling one, but probably all the hypebeast faggots in NY will already be doing that starting now.
>>
I'll see if there's a price drop. If they end up not being too expensive I'll probably cop a pair if I can get my hands on one.
>>
Has anyone reported the prices of the clothing? I really liked the camo anorak and some of the sweaters
>>
>>9454010
considering there is no limit to how much they are putting up for sale, resale value won't be high enough to guarantee profit.
>>
>>9454010
Yeah, there's only 9000 pairs being made though.
>>
>>9454053
source?
>>
>>9454055
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/with-celebrity-front-row-kanye-rolls-out-yeezy-boot/
>Only 9,000 pairs of the 750 Boosts will be sold, at $350 a pop, on Saturday with more available Feb. 28 worldwide.
>>
>>9454053
That's incorrect, there's 9000 pairs that are exclusive to NY. When they release globally on the 28, they will be widely available or so they say. I'd like to think that their availability will be comparable to Y3 stuff
>>
>>9454055
>Reply
Not guy you're replying to, but Ye himself said it on the Ryan Seacrest radio show on Wednesday. He says there will be an initial run of 9000 pairs on the 14th, then a world wide launch on the 28th, form then it will be manufactured as long as there is demand. His exact quote was "everyone who wants Yeezys will get Yeezys"
>>
>>9454062
I'm pretty sure they're saying 9000 pairs came out today "with more available Feb. 28 worldwide" so I think it'll still be a general release
>>
>>9454068
Yea I agree. And Y-3 shit generally holds it's value pretty well, even second hand. Nothing like $2000 Jordans that retailed for $120 but you shouldn't lose much on them either.
>>
Will probably be able to buy these for $60 on aliexpress within a month.

These will be easy as fuck to replica with no branding.
>>
>>9454177
>Buying fakes of a widely available shoe
>buying fake Adidas
>buying fakes

You are part of the current shit that this board is, if you can't afford something don't buy it. I would love to wear tricky Ricky, Raf, Acronym and other expensive labels but I'm poor as fuck, so I do the best I can with my budget. I suggest yo do the same, there's no point in buying fake shit
>>
File: 74876.jpg (22KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
74876.jpg
22KB, 640x640px
>mfw I actually like this collection
>>
>>9454213
cry more
>>
>>9453368
Overall I have a positive opinion of him as an artist, and a slightly negative opinion of him as a person. But with Kanye, haters are willfully ignorant of his virtues, and fans are willfully ignorant of his flaws. I don't want to associate with either of those camps. I'm not a fence-sitter by nature but Kanye is complex human being -- certainly no saint, but not the worst of sinners.

So in short I'd say I think "fan" and "hater" are extremes, and my opinion of Ye is neither a negative nor positive extreme. I can't say whether my opinions add up to negative overall or positive overall. But I do respect him for his musical achievements. I won't give you more than that.
>>
>>9453230
ye said they will be releasing more in the future
>>
>>9453223
>hi. my opinion matters because I'm usually sitting on the fence but not this time!

fucking scum of the earth, go die motherfucker
>>
>>9453136
perfect for my /mu/ outfit
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.