[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can you be bisexual & /fa/? Or will people immediately assume

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 7

Can you be bisexual & /fa/? Or will people immediately assume that if you're bi you're slutty & pleb?
>>
any kind of alternative sexuality is fa
>>
>>9450218
who cares about what other people assume?
do you live to make yourself happy or to make others happy?
>>
>>9450218
are you a guy or a girl?
>>9450254
not necessarily true
>>
>>9450259
girl
>>9450258
I'm insecure
>>
>>9450324
don't be
>>
>>9450324
insecurity is not effay
Don't give a fuck basically
>>
I'm a bisexual guy (in the closet tho), and people tell me im /fa/
>>
>>9450218
Depends. It's one of the few situations where it's harder if you're a guy than a girl. If you're a woman, people might slut shame you. If you're a guy, people might beat the shit out of you or threaten you. Then they'll slut shame you. And a huge portion of your male friends will find out your bi and will keep their distance from you because they think you want to fuck everything that moves. Making you a social outcast. Which is effay.
>>
>>9450411
hey if you ever need to talk let me know dude
>>
>>9450324
>girl
well then hopefully it's easier. but i don't think it's anything you need to advertise. just like what you like? ya know what I mean?

sometimes people think bi girls are just really promiscuous so guys might be reluctant to seriously date them. do you have a problem with monogamy? to be honest most of the "bi" girls I know seem to form relationships with other women for whatever reason
>>
The real question is...
>Can you be effay without an un-binary sexuality?
>>
>>9450418
Oh, I'm good now. You start to ignore it after a while. Or maybe that's just all the heroine...
>>
I don't know if this is the place to ask.
But fuck, am I bisexual? I really really don't want to be bisexual, I fucking hate the idea of anal or oral sex, and the idea of touching a man.
But I get very very horny upon the idea of the male body, just as much as the girls body. I'm very effeminate, a grew with 4 very effay sisters, and fucking faggots always ask for my number, or approach to me like dogs.

Literally what the fucking shit am I?
>>
>>9450218
asexual is the most /fa/ also if you're good looking and are always by yourself thats pretty /fa/
>>
>>9450455
a twink. i know that feel anon, just suppress it ruthlessly
>>
File: image.jpg (93KB, 499x750px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93KB, 499x750px
>>9450218
Regardless of it being fashionable or not, live your life how you want

However, when you sleep with males and females - you really open yourself up more to permanent STDs and being in possession of such definitely isn't fashionable
>>
File: 1421719034853.jpg (181KB, 662x724px) Image search: [Google]
1421719034853.jpg
181KB, 662x724px
>>9450218
WHAT THE FUCK DOES SEXUALITY HAVE TO DO WITH THE WAY YOU DRESS

STOP FUCKING POSTING 4 ATTENTION WTF
>>
>>9450455
fuck whoever tickles your pickle and see where it takes you. attaching labels to things never helps.

It sounds like your still going through puberty, sucks to be you
>>
>>9450411
you forgot to mention those friends who'll try to fuck with you but keep it a secret, or see how far can they get into it before chickening out and pretending they never did shit.
Or those friends who'll casually say "my brother's there but he can't hang with us".

And I am not even out-out I just don't hide it.
>>
>>9450485
i wanna know how many dicks i can stick in mouth before people start to criticize me
>>
>>9450485
>fashion is only clothes
that is so uneffay
>>
>>9450549
>>
>>9450480
I'm a girl, there aren't reallyt any STDs that are more prevalent among women so it shouldn't be a problem
>>
>>9450571
Not true. Some STDs are difficult to pass in girl-girl sex, but technically more women have STDs than men.
>>
>>9450324
>girl
Doesn't count. Nearly every girl I know is at least open to the idea of a bisexual relationship. It's as common as anything
>>
>>9450537
Ha, I know exactly what you're talking about. You start to learn how to deal with those kinds of people as you get older. If you act like you're a busy person, people don't beat around the bush. I have a constant "don't waste my fucking time" attitude about me. If someone plays games, I just stare them down until they cut their shit out or I leave.
>>
>>9450558
TELL ME THAT UR PLEB FIT IS BETTER JUST CUZ U SUCK A MEAN DICK
>>
>>9450324
>insecure girl

lel

Women are plebs. This is why men rule the world.
>>
>>9450218
There a lot of ugly sluts who are bi, but also some hot girls. Being vocal about your sexuality is generally pleb.

>>9450486
/thread

Sexuality has really nothing to do with fashion.
>>
>>9450433
*heroin
>>
if you actively want to be fa then you're pleb already, so really you have nothing to lose
>>
question is can u b effay without being bi
>>
>>9450324
Don't give a shit about what other people think. Don't let them label you, just be whoever you are. That's the most "/fa/" thing to be, whatever that is supposed to mean.
>>
Degeneracy is not effay.

Kill yourself faggots.
>>
>>9450218
It depends on your gender and personality. But generally, i don't think people that are openly "bi" are taken very seriously.

If you're a bi guy, i feel like straight girls won't see you as a viable sexual partner, and gay bois will see you as a closet case.

If you're a girl, most people will assume you're just going through a phase, trying to get attention, closeted, etc.

Not saying i agree with any of these views. It's just how it is.
>>
>>9450565
You sound like a frood who really knows where his towel's at
>>
>>9450857
Yes to all of this. One time when I thought I was hitting it off with this one girl, we constantly talked about intimate sexual experiences. Started hanging out, cuddling, watching movies. I figured out pretty quickly that she wasn't interested and she only confided in me because she saw me as the "gay friend". Told me that she thought I was attractive until she found out I've slept with a few guys. I haven't brought up my true sexuality to any woman since. It's a lot easier that way.
>>
File: yougay.jpg (38KB, 625x415px) Image search: [Google]
yougay.jpg
38KB, 625x415px
>>9450983
>>
>>9450991
I've probably slept with more woman than you ever have, so what does that make you?
>>
>>9450983
lmao just stick with dudes or move away. no girl in your area will ever take you seriously again
>>
>>9450983
I thought girls were into gay guys, with all their gay tumblr fanficiton and faghagging
>>
>>9450991
>>9451028

lmao, way to prove my point you ignorant fucks
This is the kind of shit you get if you openly self identify as bi. So it's up to you, really.
>>
Can anyone explain to a naive dweeb such prejudices/assumptions or distastes for bisexuals as >>9450857 and >>9450983?
I can't personally imagine myself losing interest in someone because she's bi.

pretend you're explaining it to someone who's never sought or been in a relationship pls
>>
>>9451028
My sex life is going pretty well right now, so I think I'll avoid the relationship advice from some teenager on 4chan who more than likely just strokes themselves to sleep every night.
>>
File: 1277483-9.jpg (35KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1277483-9.jpg
35KB, 400x300px
>>9450549
>>
>>9451089
Are you a guy? Straight dudes don't generally care if a girl is bi, if anything we fetishize it.
>>
>>9451104
yes i'm straight guy.
Am i just not going to get it because of that?
>>
>>9451089
You ever hear of someone finding out about another person's sexuality, and they say something to the effect of "You're gay? Wow, you don't seem like it." The reason they say that is because that person assumes all gay men are effeminate. The only time they've seen a gay man is on tv where they're portrayed as such. Now take into account that most people just lump bi men into that gay category. A lot of women want a hyper masculine man. Saying that you're bi seems to negate any masculinity that you may convey, and all they think of is the effeminate gay man on tv. Not all women think like this, but I'd say at least 50% of them do. The other half seem to be turned on by it if I'm being quite honest.
>>
>>9450324
L O N D O N
>>
>>9451104
speak for urself stupid teenage moron
>>
>>9451258
1: I'm not speaking for myself
2: I'm not a teenager

thank you, kindly suck my dick
>>
>>9451099
good one

also this thread is irrelevant
your personality doesn't need to be affected by your sexuality

and anyone who thinks any worse/ better of you for it is not worth listening to
>>
>>9450218
Your sexuality has nothing to do with your lifestyle and therefore has nothing to do with "being /fa/".
>>
>>9451411
arn't you a mod? couldn't you just remove this /lgbt/ filth?
>>
>>9450218
Hey OP,

I'm a girl and I'm gay. Basically, you shouldn't care what people think of you - you define yourself, others don't.

Besides, I don't kiss and tell. It might work for you if you experience a lot of shit for being bi.

Being queer is breaking out of the heteronormative society, which is everything but "normal" - so I'd consider you /fa/.
>>
>>9450432
Yes obviously.
>>
>>9451492
>Being queer is breaking out of the heteronormative society, which is everything but "normal"
its literally only about liking the same gender, if you believe being gay is not a choice then its stupid to think its anything but luck your gay. Your not breaking out of a society, you just happened to be gay.

Also nobody gives a shit what you are, being bi stopped becoming a statement since the 80's and now every company including Oreos defends gays. They're is nothing punk rock about sexuality anymore and "the heteronormative society" will always exist as the majority of society is hetro.
>>
>>9451516
queer =/= homosexual
just stop, man. you're embarrassing yourself
>>
>>9451492
>>>>/lgbt/
>>
>>9451516
this

They're not breaking down any of society's prejudices. No one in society actually gives a fuck about you.
>>
>>9451516
Of course I don't believe being gay is a choice. And yes, you are. Gay and trans people most of the time have to come out*. There's a reason for that. It shouldn't be that way at all.

And people still get a lot of shit for being queer and trans today. In most countries, you can't even marry or adopt children. And in some you can get death sentence. And let's not forget about all the homophobic pricks in our daily lives. Society still has a long way to go before they get to equality in lgbtq.
>>
>>9451482
i am in fact not a mod
trust me, if i was i would remove this, and many other threads
>>
>>9451576
People don't get shit for being queer and trans.
People get shit for being overly open about their sexuality. And this is not just for the lgbtqa.
It's the exact same for us Heterosexuals. If we are always talking about who we nailed last night, people get annoyed and tell us to shut up.

>In most countries, you can't even marry or adopt children.
You say that as if it's some kind of right? As if every human deserves to have a child assigned to them.

>And in some you can get death sentence
Okay, we'll just bring Djibouti into this, because it's totally relevant in our conversation of lgbtqa treatment in our first world societies.

>And let's not forget about all the homophobic pricks in our daily lives
There are pricks, about every detail, in everyone's life. Please suck it up. It's painful seeing how emotionally soft you sjws are.
>>
>>9451600
>>9451516
>People don't get shit for being queer and trans.
>People get shit for being overly open about their sexuality. And this is not just for the lgbtqa.

Actually, they do. You obviously don't know what you're talking about. Very few lgbtq flaunt their sexuality in the first place, that has nothing to do with it.

Legend of Korra is a great example, one of the best animated american tv-series for kids today which has a gay protagonist/gay couple. It was very subtle, but Nickleodeon pulled the show and put it online instead.

>And let's not forget about all the homophobic pricks in our daily lives
>There are pricks, about every detail, in everyone's life. Please suck it up. It's painful seeing how emotionally soft you sjws are.

And you are one of them, congratulations.
>>
>>9451629
yea, but for the idividual it has a lot to do with attitude

you have to laugh it off, give people no reason to hold it against you, and overwhelm them with charisma

then they start wondering why they had any problem with it in the first place
>>
there is no such thing as bi
its either youre an attention whore or gay
>>
>>9451576
>Gay and trans people most of the time have to come out*. There's a reason for that. It shouldn't be that way at all.
I think the need to come out springs from the fact its abnormal. a small percentage of people are gay, most people are straight. People generalise all the time to make they're lives simpler, they generalise about most people one generalisation is "most people are hetero" and "most people associate themselves with they're gender they were born with". Its nothing personal its just being a natural minority.

>people still get a lot of shit for being queer and trans today
Homophobia is illegal in workplaces, gay marriage is soaring and homophobic remarks are made by dickheads you can never get rid of. the mandatory jerks life has.
trans acceptance is behind compared to gay acceptance but is still well accepted today. Especially among the youth (25 and younger) who are all quite understanding.

>Actually, they do. You obviously don't know what you're talking about.
your ad hominem assumes I'm not gay but I am, and I make these statements from my experience. I have a good insight to the trans world and its not as nice, mainly among they're families but among friends and strangers it doesn't seem to be a huge burden.
I dont think we get given enough shit to be worth complaining about

>Nickleodeon pulled the show and put it online instead.
not evidence, purely coincidental.

>>9451646
yeah they lose the idea that your devil pretty quickly if your nice and charming
>>
>>9451516
>They're is nothing punk rock about sexuality anymore
Try being a zoo then. Or necro.
>>
>>9451798
People come out because everyone assumes you're heterosexual if you don't. Which is narrow way of thinking. I didn't want to come out, but I had to.

I know a lot about trans rights too, and it's so far behind - but it's getting better. Gay rights and trans rights are of course getting better. No denying there's no transphobia/homophobia in this world though, every gay kid I know have gotten shit for being gay. Trans people have the highest suicidal rate of all, and gay people have a lot higher suicidal rate than heterosexuals. There's a reason for it.

>not evidence, purely coincidental.
Google it if you want, or watch the show. I'm not gonna bother trying to argue against you. It's quite obvious.

The world is designed for heterosexuals, and growing up as gay in a heteronormative world is a lot different than if you were heterosexual. I don't get how you can't see that especially since you're supposedly gay. If you don't have the same perception I wanna know what kind of utopic country/society you grew up in.

>I dont think we get given enough shit to be worth complaining about
It's not about about being given the most shit. Same with women's rights. It's about inequality, and equality being the ideal situation.

>>9451646
I don't get a lot of shit for being gay personally, but a lot of people do. It's mostly online - or if you're out with drunk people. But it's the stares and the occasional comments if I walk hand in hand with my girlfriend I experience the most. People are more vocal about homosexuals online when they can be anonymous, obviously. I live in a very introverted country though, I think I'd probably have it worse in a more extroverted country, or if I lived in a smaller city.
>>
>>9450857
Yeah I don't tell anyone, I don't actively deny it, but the only people who know right now are my boyfriend and my high school friends who I have known over 6 years now.

>>9450616
I've met more insecure guys than girls lol

>>9451139
As someone who has worked in the fashion industry, I have met a lot of very effeminate gay men.
>>
>>9451798
Homophobia is not even illegal in most of the united states, let alone most of the countries that this website has posters from. What kind of retard are you? It must be pretty advanced retardation since you don't know that people are still disgusted by gayfags even in the young group, gay marriage has minority support in the West, and that your experience as a gay dude in whatever flaming homo city you're fortunate enough to be in can be extended to even other gay men in the same fucking town, let alone in the same region, the same country, or anyone else under the LGBT umbrella. Basically, you are one stupid nigger.
Thread posts: 72
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.