[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /fa/ I dont really frequent this boar. I'm not super

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

Hey /fa/ I dont really frequent this boar. I'm not super in to any fashion, like, I have like 3 pairs of shoes 4 jeans like 6 t-shirts, you get the gist. But what I'm here to ask: How much do you think Kanye's clothing line is gonna sell clothing for? I was watching the show and though that most of the stuff the male models were waring was dope. Any help is much appreciated!
pic related really wanna cop it when they drop it
>>
>>9450069

he said he wants to make it cheaper and available to more people than traditional higher fashion. I assuming a majority of it will be sub 300-400$ if he actually wants to do that.
>>
>>9450071
Damn still though the shit was dope but idk for 300 to 400 dollars
>>
>>9450069
pls don't buy one yeezy piece if your wardrobe isn't suited for it

but yeah most pieces will probably be under $400 im guessing
>>
>>9450069

The showroom doesn't open until tomorrow, so no one can answer you yet.
>>
>>9450083
>thinking 300-400 for outerwear is a lot
You're on the wrong board
>>
It might look cool, but you'll probably want to consider versatility as well before dropping so much on a single jacket.
>>
>>9450086
Why not? Why shouldn't I want to get myself some thing nice?
>>
>>9450090
Like I said, this is like the 2nd time I've been on this board.
>>
>>9450095
because you're a fuccboi
go back to /b/ pls
>>
>>9450093
Well I just like the design of the longer jacket and could never find one online until now if I could find a nice cheap one I pick it up
>>
>>9450090
"muh designer brands"

fuck off
>>
>>9450103
you will look like a rapist if you wear that with a shitty wardrobe
>>
>>9450105
>being poor
>>
Did they say if after the release of the Yeezy Boots when they get released to the public and whatever if the price is gonna drop form 350 to something lower
>>
>>9450105
u kno it's really easy to get nice outerwear for nothing during end of season sales
300-400$ for a 1200$ coat is pretty dam good and if what you really want then it's not a lot of money at all
>>
>>9450105
>muh strawman argument
$300-400 isn't that much for outerwear. It's overkill for everything else but considering the amount of material, design, and work going into a jacket it's not that much.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.